Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,057 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) (56105 Views)

Wizkid's Babymama, Jada Pollock, Shows Off Her New Baby Bump / Jada Pollock Shows The Face Of Zion Ayo-Balogun, Wizkid's 3rd Son / Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by MZEE01: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
My grandma was with her circle of friends yesterday. This is not even a news, segun
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Biingoo: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
See boobs.... but I'll still prefer nwanyiawkaetiti​ boobies anyday anytime
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Biingoo: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nice boobs.... but I'll still prefer nwanyiawkaetiti​ boobies anyday anytime
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Amdoyin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
mankan2k7:
If to say I be wizkid I go samer at least five fresh ponmo from d league
I swear, I go even make sure say I taste all of them. Kai!. Fresh babes.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by yankuluwa: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
ok
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by frankmelv(m): 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
who posted this

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
A nigga once said:guess they stuck together cause they are all on sales..in riley's voice [HOE SALE]

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
At least half of them are snakes. Just haven't been found out yet
feminist What are u saying??
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Jaynom(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
smiley
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
My sperm + theirs = cutie babies
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Rubbiish(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
MhizzAJ:
circle of friends indeed Friends way day snatch each other boyfriends
smh...see who is talking
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
which one be padlock among all of them?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by bluefilm: 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
Which country be dis. And who be Jada Padlock? I only know of Jada Fire and Jada Stephens

I only know jada fire and jada Stephens too.

Very entertaining bítches, I tell you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
Haba!!!!!! Lemme Goan confirm cheesycheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Ibcrown(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I will gladly waste my sperm in theses women pussyy, their babies will look cute, chai I'm honey already cool

I want to buy any verified Nigerian AdSense account
Hot
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by okenwaa(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
Wizzy go don chop like 8 for here.
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by agboaustine: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
condemn properties
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by efeski(m): 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Jazzy Jonz Presents

The Profitboi's #KOWOWALECHALLENGE

We'll be giving out N200,000 in the #KowowaleChallenge

Simply post a video of yourself vibing to the track Kowowale by Jazzy Jonz ft. Killertunes and stand the chance to win N40,000 weekly.

Follow & tag @profitboijazziejonz and @gareth_gmusic on instagram for more updates.
Group submissions are also welcome

Terms & Conditions apply!!!

NB

See link for music below

https://l.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww..ng%2Fdownload-mp3%2Fjazzie-jonz-ft-killertunes-kowowale%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3oh2YDh55855T6LZATn0Kjoo7wB273ixg4klAnh4PfZ1LYighrSePeiWg&h=AT1SsnwV3FJrQ8RwZtxrQqOBKv7QJodA0ry4NOoKPPGKQhuS-6PPckdMW4TIhWJpAheP5vKc9fDhpUUxYQ3aiYwr4GDygp1-22D4apoCv8FbXZUc2L5UPxwwbcQxAeaQCL4

@lalasticlala
@mynd44

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by N0favors: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
Oh my world! How I love boobs

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by koladebrainiac(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
NATIONAL UNION OF FOREIGN OLOSHO (NUOFO)

1 Like

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by mozona(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
hmm, i guess wizkid is paying for their meal.
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Thugnificient is a pathetic e beggar and a miserable liar .
See finishing.... Red handed cheesy
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by N0favors: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:
Atleast can we mate?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
I feel like fvckin all of them tongue
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by salbis(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
BruncleZuma:
National Union of Road Transport Workers

grin

3 Likes

Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by ernwale(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin I will gladly waste my sperm in theses women pussyy, their babies will look cute, chai I'm honey already cool

I want to buy any verified Nigerian AdSense account

Look for the usual - vaseline
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Rubbiish:
smh...see who is talking

On a normal day i dont reply mentions but im in a good mood today so fvvck you!
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
N0favors:
Atleast can we mate?
What do you mean?
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by LifestyleTonite: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
MZEE01:
My grandma was with her circle of friends yesterday. This is not even a news, segun

Don't be bothered
Re: Jada Pollock Shows Her Circle Of Friends (photos) by cescky(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
trustyshoess:

Can you explain please? Sincerely I'd love to know what you mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Steps Out Joke Silva First Time After Rumored Death / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Vin Diesel Surprised With A Muscle Car On His Birthday (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.