Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Pancakes - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pancakes (5165 Views)

Who Wants Some Pancakes?! / How To Make Banana Pancakes (quick Breakfast) / Best Accompaniments For Pancakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pancakes by Bawss1(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
Pancakes+Syrup+Beacon= A bit of heaven for breakfast smiley
Re: Pancakes by meyri: 11:11pm On Aug 14, 2010
I mix flour baking powder egg sugar and milk. Mix it jwell just dont over mix it for ijt make pancake tuff it okay if it a little bit lumpy. Than I heat pan with oil pour batter aim for the center the batter will spread itself and form a circle. Flip when edges crust. Usually my first one never turn out right but it get better afterwards. I eat it with banana or mango. I like it sweet so I no add onion or hot pepper.
Re: Pancakes by aieromon(m): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
@gozzilla
Stop blaming the women and get into the kitchen tongue
Re: Pancakes by mairodi(f): 11:49am On Aug 27, 2010
best pancake recipe
1 mug self raising flour, half teaspoon baking powder, 2 eggs, milk for mixing, 1 tablesoon melted butter, 1 teaspoon coffee creamer (cremora), half teasoon vanilla essence, 1 pinch cinnamon powder, sugar to taste.

sieve flour and mix all ingredience together until paste is smooth and void of lumps ( like yoghurt). Heat dry non-stick pan on stove and when hot, drop ladle full of mixure in pan. It will forma perfect circle - turn over once browned. you can add mashed banana, mashed pumpkin to your mixure for varience.
pity i dont have a picture
Re: Pancakes by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 27, 2010
Coffee creamer?!?!?!?!?! shocked

What does that do for the pancakes, do you know? That is very intriguing. I might have to give your recipe a go the next time I make some. Very tempting tongue
Re: Pancakes by sophy09: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2010
I love pancakes and I got tired of eating the same old plain pancake. I decided to make blueberries pancake and I was not nice. I mean the blueberries was sour sort of. I had to eat it like that cause I could not throw away. undecided
Re: Pancakes by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 03, 2010
It's hard finding sweet blueberries. Ndo nna.
Re: Pancakes by sophy09: 4:44am On Sep 04, 2010
Where do they get the sweet ones used for blueberry muffins
Re: Pancakes by zenatta: 3:08am On Sep 07, 2010
my mother made pancakes for me. Time came for me to make pancakes for my daughter and she was made fun of at kindergarten and nursery schools. I did not get better sadly. Thanks so much for thread and all the helpful tips cos my daughter will make unburnt soft pancakes for her family. Thanks. Me? I will follow the steps shown here and hope for the best, est!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shawarma @ It's Best / The Wonders Of Ofada Rice / See What I Prepared For Lunch Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.