Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,133 members, 7,867,280 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe (788 Views)

"TB Joshua Heals A Man That His Manhood Refused To Stop Being Erect" (Video) / Should He Pay His Tithe To His Parents? / Anyone Who Is Not Paying His Tithe Is A God Robber-pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by matoyeh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2010
I have a friend, we have been together for the past 10 yrs, after he graduated from school, he got a job at Ministry of Health as a gate man, he was earning N8,000. and he paid his tithes(N800). but fortunately for him after 2 years in that ministry work, he shifted to another organization (International Organisation) where he is collecting $23,230.6 per month. $278,767.2 per annum (to Nigeria cash its 3,484,590.00 per month)

now he is always busy in his office, sometimes, he go to work weekends, I asked him when last he pay his tithe, he answered "It has being long ooo" then you have to pay for this month then, i told him, he calculated the amount he was to pay as his tithe, he realised his tithe hits N348,400 approximately. he shouted, CHAI!!! I cant pay this huge amount of money to my pastor ooo, itss too much, let give them N10,000. i said no, how would he do that? but he instisted, House! is that normal?
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2010
story! story!!story!!!

only in Nollywood

from 8,000 to 3.5million

HABA!!!!
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by micklplus(m): 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2010
Do we all have to be gullible and stupid in the name of religion??

Your friend refused to enrich his pastor from his hard earned salary ! Chikena !
Shebi u just confirmed that, he goes to work even weekends, right? why should he be enriching his pastor to his personal detriment??

We all dont have to fulfil the prophesy that says " we shall collect/grab and dispossess the needy and give their quotas to the rich and wealthy"

Cheers
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by ladej(m): 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
if he feels funny about giving the church he can donate personally to charity or start his own foundation
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by meyri: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2010
Tithe is so overrated and old fashioned. Giving is supposed to done out of love and generosity not out of compulsion. Abeg the man should keep his money!
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by matoyeh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2010
grin very funny
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Tonyet1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2010
meyri:

Tithe is so overrated and old fashioned. Giving is supposed to done out of love and generosity not out of compulsion. Abeg the man should keep his money!

first of all, tithing is a form of giving and no true tither does it without love and generosity. so what exactly are you trying to fart about

matt.23:23 - ". . . and he continued by saying practise justice, practise mercy, practise faithfulness and i say do not neglect to practise tithing

really new fashoned i guess wink grin
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by VALIDATOR: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2010
MrPrsdent:

story! story!!story!!!

only in Nollywood

from 8,000 to 3.5million

HABA!!!!
This is very possible bro.
A graduate who couldn't find a job but who decided to teach in a private secondary school in Lagos earned less than 8K/month 10 years ago. Now earning 3.5M is no big deal if you work in a nice place.
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
VALIDATOR:

This is very possible bro.
A graduate who couldn't find a job but who decided to teach in a private secondary school in Lagos earned less than 8K/month 10 years ago. Now earning 3.5M is no big deal if you work in a nice place.

u re right
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2010
If he hussle him money, they want follow am chop am Na dem bring am come Lagos/ Abuja. When he was collecting N8000 no body go send am for that church oh
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Tudor6(f): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2010
I stopped paying tithe and offerings since my teens and I'd rather die than give any pastor my money.
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by debosky(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2010
If he feels he is giving the money to the pastor, then he definitely shouldn't give anything to the Pastor.
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by VALIDATOR: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2010
Well,let's look at it this way:
When he was paying tithes he was a pauper.He later got wise and stopped paying and you see he is better off today.Why should he change a winning formula?
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by ilosiwaju: 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2010
VALIDATOR:

Well,let's look at it this way:
When he was paying tithes he was a pauper.He later got wise and stopped paying and you see he is better off today.Why should he change a winning formula?
Abi!!! He is no longer in "desperado" mode. grin
MrPrsdent:

story! story!!story!!!

only in Nollywood

from 8,000 to 3.5million

HABA!!!!
Very possible o. Fortunes change in a split second o my brother. Maybe a link, phone call, an act, a scam, just name it. Its possible.
Re: N348,400 For N3.5m Monthly Salary, He Refused To Pay His Tithe by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 25, 2010
matoyeh:

I have a friend, we have been together for the past 10 yrs, after he graduated from school, he got a job at Ministry of Health as a gate man, he was earning N8,000. and he paid his tithes(N800). but fortunately for him after 2 years in that ministry work, he shifted to another organization (International Organisation) where he is collecting $23,230.6 per month. $278,767.2 per annum (to Nigeria cash its 3,484,590.00 per month)

now he is always busy in his office, sometimes, he go to work weekends, I asked him when last he pay his tithe, he answered "It has being long ooo" then you have to pay for this month then, i told him, he calculated the amount he was to pay as his tithe, he realised his tithe hits N348,400 approximately. he shouted, CHAI!!! I cant pay this huge amount of money to my pastor ooo, itss too much, let give them N10,000. i said no, how would he do that? but he instisted, House! is that normal?

na by force?, so after he has laboured for his hard earned cash he should carry his money and give pastor so that pastor can go and buy shiny new clothes abi?, monkey dey work baboon dey chop, abeg free your friend make him gbadun him money, make pastor go find him own money grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Mirror Of God / False Pastors And Zombies Are The Two Sets Of People In Pentecostal Chuches / Grand Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.