Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? (449 Views)

What Are Your New Year Resolutions? / Single Men & Ladies; By Faith, Pick Your Wedding Month/year & So Be It Amen(pix) / I Met My Boyfriend On Nairaland Last Year,so Am Finally Here Too! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by WinningEleven(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2018
2018 is running out and 2019 is around the corner.
As always, we will try to make new resolutions but have we completed the one we made The previous year??
Share the ones you've achieved and the ones you haven't achieved.

These are mine,
I still haven't achieved the resolution to quit changing girlfriend frequently. I easily get tired in relationships.

How about you?

Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Lonestar124: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
Is it too early for this thread, we still in November Oga.
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by WinningEleven(m): 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Lonestar124:
Is it too early for this thread, we still in November Oga.
orrh.... Oju lo pe si bros.
That was what I said in January. Look at me now in November
Lalasticlala
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
Never had one, never will, i just do my thing!!!
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by WinningEleven(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:
lie
You must have a goal or at least a target .
Its like saying you're navigating through life without a map
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
lie
You must have a goal or at least a target .
Its like saying you're navigating through life without a map

True, but i dont like to set a target cos if at the end it's not fulfilled, i feel bad and tend to dwell on it for soo long.
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by WinningEleven(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

True, but i dont like to set a target cos if at the end it's not fulfilled, i feel bad and tend to dwell on it for soo long.
thats why it's called a resolution. it pushes you to do your best and make you act fast
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You dont have sense

No Sorry... I mean you have sense grin
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by AryEmber(f): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Resolution Ko, Revolution Ni
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

You dont have sense
No Sorry... I mean you have sense grin

Kids everywhere, smh!!!
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Biglittlelois(f): 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
WinningEleven:
thats why it's called a resolution. it pushes you to do your best and make you act fast

Okay smiley
Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Kids everywhere, smh!!!
How old are you sister?

Re: Which One Of The 2018 New Year Resolutions Did You Achieve This Year so far? by WinningEleven(m): 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
OladimejiRufai:

How old are you sister?
no mind the young sprig trying to form big mama

(1) (Reply)

How Long Should You Date Before Getting Married? / Labour/childbirth / 5 Keys To A Healthy Sex Life In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.