Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This (371 Views)

If He Easy Make God Come Do Human Being Small / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / How To Make God Speak To Me...help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
John 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Did you hear that, We pray you understand quickly. In bearing much fruit of the Spirit who is God Almighty is where he's glorified, worshipped, adorable and praised. Not when you are singing and dancing as you want.

Now, what's the fruit of the Spirit? Excellent question, very expressly stated in the book of Galatians.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 5:23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 5:24 And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts.

To manifest, show forth, bear these qualities glorifies the Almighty God, when you love for real, then you will be joyful and live in peace with your neighbors even though there are temporarily challenges you endure and remain gentle and good all the time because of the faith of the Son Christ Jesus and in meekness possessing your possession with self control. Against these there is no law anywhere in the world.

You could see that God's dream of peaceful world is possible through you, if you all act the word of God Almighty and not just preaching it, shouting everywhere, disturbing neighborhood. The lord Christ Jesus expressly stated that when you bear much fruit, so shall you be his disciples, his students, his emissaries.

Matthew 28:18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by Manholl: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Please i have a question
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by IamTheAnswers: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Manholl:
Please i have a question

Please ask
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by Manholl: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2018
who wrote the bible?
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
Manholl:
who wrote the bible?

The Spirit
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
Great
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 9:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Praises
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2018
AMEN
Re: If You Want To Make God Almighty Very Happy-go-lucky Then Do This by IamTheAnswers: 7:53am On Nov 11, 2018
Joyful

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris’ Daughter Carissa Sharon Shares Date Night Pic With Hubby / Rccg Sunday School 18 November, 2018 / How Popular Pastor, Sunday Adeleja Is Trying To Pull Down Men Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.