Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards (684 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Too Gorgeous To Ignore [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards by kidap: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ghanaian actress, Juliet Ibrahim took to her Instagram page to show off her awards.

The actress who won two awards in two different shows over the weekend in lagos took to her page to appreciate her fans and the sponsors of the events.

Two awards in one night on November 4th in Lagos.
Special thanks to all of my Unicorns around the world- my social media family and to the organizers @ghananaijashowbizawards for the distinct Recognition Award “ FANS’ FAVORITE CELEBRITY OF THE YEAR” and to the organizers @nigeriaachieversawards for my award “CELEBRITY HUMANITARIAN OF THE YEAR” I love you all ��❤️ #unicorns#teamjulietibrahim #blessed #winners
Outfit @houseofglamourboutique

Source: https://nollyzone.com/ghanaian-actress-juliet-ibrahim-shows-off-her-awards/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards by CHAVINCI: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
ride on with the achievements,may you find the right hands to press your yansh.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards by Oladimejjy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
ok
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2018
grin her sweet old pussyyy will still be great to have my baby

I need any verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Ghanaian Actress, Juliet Ibrahim Shows Off Her Awards by Noaril(m): 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Humanitarian? We all know you must be a cheerful giver grin . If you know you know

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Rita Dominic Dazzles In Stunning Sexy Monostrap Dress (photos) / Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dikeh Puts Her Hot Body On Display In New Photos / Two Nigerian Migrants Caught Extorting Parking Fee From Motorists In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.