Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (4813 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2018
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, yesterday met with the legendary Israeli Flying Aid in Tel Aviv.

Kanu who shared the picture via twitter said Biafrans look forward to working with more Israeli agencies like IFAID.

Below is what he posted via,

“My meeting with the legendary Israeli Flying Aid went well yesterday in Tel Aviv. Received by Maya the COO. Biafrans look forward to working with more Israeli agencies like @ifaid. The cause of justice and aiding those in distress is noble. Elohim bless Israel and Biafra!”

Igbere TV gathered that Israeli Flying Aid (IFA) is a humanitarian NGO, providing life-saving aid and relief to communities affected by natural disaster and human conflict. Their aid is provided without regard to race, religion, sex, nationality, or creed. IFA’s missions are focused on countries that lack diplomatic relations with Israel and countries that deny entry of critically-needed foreign aid following natural disasters and human conflicts.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/475168/breaking-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-meets-israeli-flying-aid-reveals-next-movephoto/

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by servercodes001: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
The coward cownu is looking sick

#phytondance grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by carrascocity(f): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sincerely this man is out for the benefits of all igbo and some aggrieved Nigerians too because our government has failed all let the truth be told !

#istandwithnnamdikanu
#istandwithipob
#istandwithbiafra
#istandwithpeace
#istandwithfreedom

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Sunofgod(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Banmeallday: 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2018
servercodes001:

#phytondance grin grin

Actually he is looking good while you are bathing in bucket in 2018...

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
shocked

Nnamdi KANU is just a joke

Now I see why my grandmother said that the only condition that can make her disown her own child is if the child is an albino.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by awgumayor: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Ride on, biafrans are with you. But try to conceal some of your movements from angry Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by danny56: 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nnamdi kanuuuuu.....just looking for israels affiliation by fire by force.�
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:18pm On Nov 06, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Now I see why my grandmother said that the only condition that can make her disown her own child is if the child is an albino.

Guy you get bad mouth
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by mankan2k7(m): 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2018
Awon flat head

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by fk001(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
He is not getting necessary attention from Israel Government, now he is licking the ass of a commoner in Israel while lying to his gullible followers that she is an official.

BTW Shia people are IPOB number one allies and the funny thing is Shia's are number one enemies of Israel.

Now tell me how will Israel help Nnamdi to secede.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Dilijingsly(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
servercodes001:

#phytondance grin grin
Doctor do u conduct test with you eyes? anyways he z mote healthier than ur king.. if u know you know...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2018
servercodes001:

#phytondance grin grin

40 years old man looking like 65

All the women of easy virtue he has been working on don collect him energy
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2018
carrascocity:
Sincerely this man is out for the benefits of all igbo and some aggrieved Nigerians too because our government has failed all let the truth be told !

#istandwithnnamdikanu
#istandwithipob
#istandwithbiafra
#istandwithpeace
#istandwithfreedom

You forgot to asd:

#istandwithcowardice
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by oyatz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2018
Shiites and IPOB both hate Buhari.

fk001:
He is not getting necessary attention from Israel Government, now he is licking the ass of a commoner in Israel while lying to his gullible followers that she is an official.

BTW Shia people are IPOB number one allies and the funny thing is Shia's are number one enemies of Israel.

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by potterdon: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
fk001:

pained miscreant please if you don't know IFAID u should research about them they are like the red cross of isreal. So stop being a nuisance with your stupidity before u drink rat poison like awolowo because of Nnamdi kanu. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by EternalTruths: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sometimes it is good to keep quiet than open your mouth over issues that make the world think your brain is like an empty tin of milk.

Not every topic you must comment on just to gather likes at the expense of your reputation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Eshinwaju: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
divinecode101:

40 years old man looking like 65

All the women of easy virtue he has been working on don collect him energy

Kanu is not 40...he is 51 years old....
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by jom28gy(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
What is the purpose of this alliance
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by dokyOloye: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2018
fk001:

1 Israeli is worth more than 50 afonja mumuslima.
If you doubt this,Ask Palestinians,Jordanians,Syrians,Egyptians and all Israel's terrorist neighbours.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CUNTING PDP TWATT!
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by MONIKERREVEALER: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2018
fk001:

NA BIAFRA MATTER GO END ALL OF UNA!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by danteg(m): 8:30am On Nov 07, 2018
this picture looks photoshoped
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by Urchman27(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
danteg:
this picture looks photoshoped
He is the one that posted it on twitter

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by goodnessme1(f): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2018
am back.

The mod that banned me for posting "GOD BLESS BIAFRA"will never go unpunish.
Mind you banning biafrans on nairaland wont stop the restoration of BIAFRA.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:15am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why the sudden change??

I thought you are a staunch supporter of Nnamdi Kanu??
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by lawaladelowo: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2018
let us know the next move o cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by bucegekec: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2018
all this rumor monger, you will not stop this nonsense.
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by olatundejames54: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2018
reval am abeg
Re: BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) by orisa37: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Please we are waiting anxiously to see it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Tinubu Failed To Tell Buhari – Peter Obi / Onitsha City Known For High Number Of Storey Buildings In Nigeria / Trouble In Tinubu's Camp As His Guinea Citizenship Surfaces,lies Under Oath- PG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.