Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials (3615 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by smartz22: 12:39am On Sep 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by ContentedK: 1:25am On Sep 18, 2019
The zoo must surely fall.. Biafra is here..

7 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by BarrElChapo(m): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2019
superfools you meant well we know superstars are made from engaging in a specific craft.. maybe these ones are actors. Oscars and The academy time to recognize these ones grin

3 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:
s[s]uperfools you meant well we know superstars are made from engaging in a specific craft.. maybe these ones are actors. Oscars and The academy time to recognize these ones ;[/s]D

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:14am On Sep 18, 2019
oh my biafra embarassed ..... Sun set at dawn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by omenka(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2019
Nonsense like this is the reason whites tend to always take blacks as lesser humans. How is this news to be celebrated?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by baby124: 6:40am On Sep 18, 2019
Low self esteem has destroyed OP. I am sure you will invite oyinbo to come and enslave you once you get Biafra. Just look at the nonsense you are posting. Are you a man or a primate? Even monkeys will never accept such degradation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Naijaguy123: 7:03am On Sep 18, 2019
Where is the white guy ? They paid homeless people €5 to feature in a video just to deceive their gullible followers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by goodnessme1(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:
superfools you meant well we know superstars are made from engaging in a specific craft.. maybe these ones are actors. Oscars and The academy time to recognize these ones grin
Na them.

13 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by goodnessme1(f): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:
Low self esteem has destroyed OP. I am sure you will invite oyinbo to come and enslave you once you get Biafra. Just look at the nonsense you are posting. Are you a man or a primate? Even monkeys will never accept such degradation
But If the oyinbo man was speaking bad about kanu and Biafra,you will applaud him and even worship him.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by baby124: 8:17am On Sep 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
But If the oyinbo man was speaking bad about kanu and Biafra,you will applaud him and even worship him.
No. I won’t. It’s a bit disgusting though that IPOB thrives on the approval of Oyinbos. Why?

3 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by goodnessme1(f): 8:35am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

No. I won’t. It’s a bit disgusting though that IPOB thrives on the approval of Oyinbos. Why?
You nigerians thrives on hate for biafra and biafrans.
Why?

11 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by baby124: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2019
goodnessme1:
You nigerians thrives on hate for biafra and biafrans.
Why?
Lol. I support regionalism not Biafra because I know the amount of refugees that will be a result of Biafra.
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by goodnessme1(f): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Lol. I support regionalism not Biafra because I know the amount of refugees that will be a result of Biafra.
And what are you doing to get regionalism?

How will biafra create refugees and which part will the refugees come?

6 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by joseph1832(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2019
ContentedK:
The zoo must surely fall.. Biafra is here..
you call where you live a zoo, what does that make you, an animal yes because animals are the ones who live in a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by BarrElChapo(m): 11:40am On Sep 18, 2019
You're beautiful kiss local man cannot help but like wink

goodnessme1:
Na them.
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by madenigga(m): 2:10pm On Sep 18, 2019
This joke no want stop
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Arda1000(m): 2:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
BarrElChapo:
You're beautiful kiss local man cannot help but like wink

ewu u think say ugly tiger face Afonjas like u na her type?

1 Like

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by ContentedK: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2019
joseph1832:
you call where you live a zoo, what does that make you, an animal yes because animals are the ones who live in a zoo.
an animal spotted, I’m in Singapore chimp.. I bet you don’t know what civilization looks like..

2 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2019
Congratulations in Advance
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by IGBOSON1: 3:39pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Look who’s talking! Who gave you the national identity you’re slavishly following today...no be the same oyibo persin!? A racist slave owner for that matter!

4 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by baby124: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Look who’s talking! Who gave you the national identity you’re slavishly following today...no be the same oyibo persin!? A racist slave owner for that matter!
What national identity did Oyinbo give you? Nigeria? But you are fighting for Biafra so why are you still calling Oyinbo?
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by BobiNick(m): 3:44pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chaiii all these Biafra people no just get sense at all. If I be president I for don give them this biafra since make we try separate illiterates and criminals/drug pushers comot from Nigeria.
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by BarrElChapo(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2019
I don see you wey be her type nah.. why you carry her matter for head like gala abi pure water ? You be her spokesperson abi hawking na your profession ? cheesy

Arda1000:
ewu u think say ugly tiger face Afonjas like u na her type?
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by Deepfeel(m): 4:31pm On Sep 18, 2019
baby124:

Maybe Nigeria could have done better as slaves, what has Nigeria gained by being free?, we are still slaves in the hands of corrupt leaders,
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by baby124: 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2019
Deepfeel:

Maybe Nigeria could have done better as slaves, what has Nigeria gained by being free?, we are still slaves in the hands of corrupt leaders,
Ask South Africans for their opinion since they were slaves into the 90’s. You will be grateful for freedom. When your wife and children both male and female are raped or beaten and, there is nothing you can do about it. Just a tip of the iceberg.
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by joseph1832(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2019
ContentedK:
an animal spotted, I’m in Singapore chimp.. I bet you don’t know what civilization looks like..
the baboon says he's in Singapore, ask him to prove it and you'll be disappointed.

Nonsensical tribal bigot. You're in Singapore and you're fighting for Biafra, talk about a bare face coward.
Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by ContentedK: 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2019
joseph1832:
the baboon says he's in Singapore, ask him to prove it and you'll be disappointed.

Nonsensical tribal bigot. You're in Singapore and you're fighting for Biafra, talk about a bare face coward.
self hate, you’ll choke outta your envy.. an animal living in the zoo is what you’ll be for life. Biafrans are living deal with it and your masters will finish you fools up

3 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by ContentedK: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
joseph1832:

i got nothing to prove to you fool

2 Likes

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by joseph1832(m): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2019
ContentedK:
self hate, you’ll choke outta your envy.. an animal living in the zoo is what you’ll be for life. Biafrans are living deal with it and your masters will finish you fools up
You're a bastard and a twisted riff raff.

Frustration, poverty and envy will rape you beyond recognition to the point you and your shriveled balls will die of cancer of the anus.

Inglorious baboon deceiving himself with the pipe dream call Biafra. Death be upon you and your entire lineage of secessionist.
ContentedK:
i got nothing to prove to you fool
indeed bastard!. Forever be still and choke on your poverty.

Twerp. tongue

1 Like

Re: White Guy Calls Biafrans Superstars As Nnamdi Kanu Meets With UN Officials by SWORD419(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Costly Mistake Buhari Is Making Against Igboho / Man Spotted With APC Branded Shirt On Fuel Queue (picture) / Tinubu's Daughter Changes Twitter Bio To "The Iyaloja General Of Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.