Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World (29622 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Thousands Of Cars Including Rolls-Royce & Lambo Rot In Supercar Graveyard In UAE / Pope's ₦82m Lamborghini Huracan Supercar Could Be Yours For As Little As ₦3,650 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by WetinConsignMe: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
But UK has only London. Russia has only Moscow.
USA has:
New York
Los Angeles
Chicago
Houston
Miami
New Orleans
Las Vegas
San Francisco
Boston
Atlanta
Dallas
Wash DC
Etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by homirefacuny(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
ihatebuhari:
I don't think this statistics is correct. I've seen more super cars here in LA than any other cities I've been to

Nice donkey toe grin
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ihatebuhari(f): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2018
chilisauce:
Sometimes I remember my dear country Nigeria and the people who try to use their 2016 model to oppress people, local yampions, all of them.

No jokes mehn. Come to London and see for yourself. You would see cars and understand the saying of Solomon " vanity upon vanity, all is vanity." grin

In my opinion, New York even shits over LA. While it's true that LA is dotted with Hollywood celebs, NY is where the big monnies roll.
hehehehe okay sire. I would love to come hangout with you in London how about that?
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by oglalasioux(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
adegeye38:

Continue to be deluded with your imaginary heaven while discerning people are having all the fun.

Most of the cars there were bought with legitimate money, in case you want to know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2018
London people no like to dey make noise..
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by marwanafrica: 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2018
chilisauce:
Sometimes I remember my dear country Nigeria and the people who try to use their 2016 model to oppress people, local yampions, all of them.

No jokes mehn. Come to London and see for yourself. You would see cars and understand the saying of Solomon " vanity upon vanity, all is vanity." grin

In my opinion, New York even shits over LA. While it's true that LA is dotted with Hollywood celebs, NY is where the big monnies roll.

Make I gist you guy, they get one guy wea like to quote and comment as if he is over sea whereas he never enter plane before.
Endofmystory.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Iko5000: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Arabs in london showing their cars during summer
ikenna930:
Somebody should please tell me that those pictures are Car race games and not real cars.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Edojoma(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
Y I nor c Lagos n Abuja dere,,, wayo grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry Who hit ME just now,,,,
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by revolt(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2018
ihatebuhari:
I don't think this statistics is correct. I've seen more super cars here in LA than any other cities I've been to

trust me la dey learn. I've never seen more numbers of superxalrs than on London motor ways. It's like pure water....but cos of rickets theyre under utilised.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Zeusc(m): 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
all fingers are not equal
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ken6488(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Olodo24:
congrats London but I prefer New York. New York is one of the cities I must visit before I die
me Too I Have Always Dreamth Of Going There Since I Was Born
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
adegeye38:

pathetic!
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by CyberWolf: 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
adegeye38:

so the chicken that you don’t feed daily, the one that fends for itself, you don’t eat it at the end? Don’t allow the things of God mess with your head. God will even be angry with you for not making use of the brain he gave you freely.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by alkasimsn(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
Hhmm naija

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Bakasey: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
85% of those cars belongs to 9iaja Politicians, the like of Dino and co.
If u know u know.

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ihatebuhari(f): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
revolt:
trust me la dey learn. I've never seen more numbers of superxalrs than on London motor ways. It's like pure water....but cos of rickets theyre under utilised.
have you been to LA of recent?
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by sessydu: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Most of those cars are owned by children of arab billionaires

Correct!
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by OChimex: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
ihatebuhari:

They might be correct. English footballers buy cars like mad. Aubameyang of Arsenal has more than 7 super cars. Wilfred Zaha of Crystal Palace more than 6, Sterling of Man City more than 7. the list continues. lol

1 Like

Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by bizhop01: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2018
Make them add Lagos, we are proud of our scrap.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by ihatebuhari(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
OChimex:

They might be correct. English footballers buy cars like mad. Aubameyang of Arsenal has more than 7 super cars. Wilfred Zaha of Crystal Palace more than 6, Sterling of Man City more than 7. the list continues. lol
I think I'll consider it yes because of soccer players
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Afonja007: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Supercars in Nigeria Maybe in the next 100years....maybe the economy would allow it to happen at that time tonguecheesy

BTW these cars in just a city?? Rich dudes there tongue
not economy , if your giving Ferrari on top of third mainland bridge and asked you to drive it to badagry and it will become yours how will you do it
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Codes151(m): 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
See country! Africa, sorry

No need
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Melvinsofty: 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
chuks34:
If liverpool cut ur ticket gather here let's curse dem
Those guys just ruin my day loserpool foolish club
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by dangoteinlaw: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
chukslawrence:
Lekki, where art thou? grin
nooo lekki ke, talk about Benz Eclass I respect lekki but supers cars ke grin
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by immaculate1234(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
Melvinsofty:
Those guys just ruin my day loserpool foolish club
una buy booth give them.........yeye dey smell
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by UrVillagePpl: 12:15am On Nov 07, 2018
ihatebuhari:

"here in LA"

shut up there,,.

u dat is staying in mararaba, nasarawa state.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Seunpaul01(m): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2018
ihatebuhari:

Ehn, have you been to UK. The streets mentioned there, have u been there.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by bluecircle470: 12:50am On Nov 07, 2018
KhingOvie:

Hahaha.. Not only Abuja. Daura self suppose join.

Normally "Car" nor be prayer point for yanki..

But come to speak of it, this car goes well oohh... New motivation for yahoo boiz grin

We’ve got no record and security and that’s why we may never find Lagos or Abuja there.
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by donqx: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by feargod360(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Patiently waiting for those with vanity upon vanity quote... �
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2018
marwanafrica:

Make I gist you guy, they get one guy wea like to quote and comment as if he is over sea whereas he never enter plane before.
Endofmystory.

Ewooo! Oya come make we go backstage sodat you wee gist me. Nothing tickles my fancy than a well timed gossip grin
Re: London Beats Moscow And New York To Become The Supercar Capital Of The World by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:32am On Nov 07, 2018
Afonja007:
not economy , if your giving Ferrari on top of third mainland bridge and asked you to drive it to badagry and it will become yours how will you do it
Lol... That one dey sha... I will still manage to drive it with that speed..gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Used An Oil Catch Can Before And What Is Your Experience ? (Pics) / Do You Like The All New Mitsubishi Xpander? (photos) / Ford Gives Saudi Women's Activist Her Dream Car As Car Makers Rush To Advtertise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.