Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) (83630 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by snowlordng(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sapphire11:
Awon yahoo artiste.
Gone are the days when musicians hustled legitimately to make money, enter studio and promote their songs. Now some record labels will get paid to sign a wack ass yahoo artiste just to safe face.
Little wonder why there is no reasonable song as of recent, it's either they are singing to praise or promote yahoo in a subtle way. Which song does this one have to his name now? undecided
bro I swear you know wassup
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Emjayofficial(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
See as this young dude make am jst with his talent fah, and dey say education is the way...
Like how my dude use to say attend school and knw ur book bt education is not the way in Africa
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by dangoteinlaw: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sapphire11:

This forum is not a face me I face you apartment. Which one is shut up? You must be in a way related to what I said. Trying to defend your people
Ur madness must be a special kind because only a mad man sees others who are not dirty like himself mad...if u were in my family the money to take u to yabaleft wouldn't be an issue but I guess Ur family eats from the gutter
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2018
Nne5:
With your 'akpola' wey you wear for leg grin
bad belle
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by tintingz(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
CaroLyner:

blessed
It's luck, there are many talented young artists out there that can also fit in his shoe well, he's just lucky he got signed up and blow. So don't be surprise he may fade up tomorrow, maybe you will also call that a blessing.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by bleskid: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2018
bro your huzle pure .. show them the blessings
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
Second hand car? Why afonjas too like to dey disgrace person? This is part of the reasons why we can't stay in the same country with them
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abeg make I ask...

which song the boy sing?
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by johnkey: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2018
seunmohmoh:
No big deal
hi beautiful
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by immaculate1234(m): 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sapphire11:
Awon yahoo artiste.
Gone are the days when musicians hustled legitimately to make money, enter studio and promote their songs. Now some record labels will get paid to sign a wack ass yahoo artiste just to safe face.
Little wonder why there is no reasonable song as of recent, it's either they are singing to praise or promote yahoo in a subtle way. Which song does this one have to his name now? undecided

I have never heard of his song b4 but I guess it's popular in lasgidi
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by ahjerryboy1(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
I Don't believe people just like that if thier story does not add up
small boy with big God how true.....
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
na rap be this? Come make I sign u
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by samojay20(m): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Sapphire11:
Awon yahoo artiste.

STFU bitch... Bad belle e dey pain u... You couldn't achieve something like this when u were 18 now you're hating... e dey pain u tongue tongue
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Lil’ mama

Lame... What happened to yo bae, you fine.. I like you, simple. Your singing song... Smh
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by UrbanExotica(f): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by MrDoGood(m): 12:28am On Nov 07, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Lil’ mama

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

all the above from only you to her

what will others have to say?

just carry go, cuz you've said it all.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by willyo(m): 12:28am On Nov 07, 2018
CaroLyner:

blessed

What's luck? Rhetorically, it's ambiguous. Cos we could have good or bad "luck". " Blessed"? How? He worked for it. 'Not like manna from Heaven'.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Rubbish. He went and boughted second hand car, na manual car sef
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Lastdon02(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Sapphire11:
Awon yahoo artiste.

Hater! Spotted must everything be about Yahoo?
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:55am On Nov 07, 2018
smiley
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Jimbadly: 1:58am On Nov 07, 2018
The guy is very ugly sha.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by bossyboss: 2:00am On Nov 07, 2018
MUMU
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by IchBinBrait(m): 3:59am On Nov 07, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Hey gorgeous
Lil’ mama

Bros na your own music be this...?? shocked shocked

Don't worry I will speak with Badoosneh on your behaLf..
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by tiger28: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2018
By JUST sitting on the car Wasnt it the other day that we found out that a certain artist's range rover was actually OWNED by the record company. It was after the feud between artiste and record that the company evicted the artiste from the "mansion" that he supposedly bought and took back the loaned car. Plssssssss dont believe these celebs, this FORMAT is part of the hype o. Americans have MASTERED it well!

1 Like

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by DattyBryan73: 5:42am On Nov 07, 2018
ahmedkoded95:
YBNL signee and Time crooner, Lyta who got signed to the record label sometimes around February has acquired a car at a very tender age.

The artiste is just 18-year-old and he has a car already, e be like say money dey this music business ooo.

Lyta took to his Instagram page to share a photo and Olamide also reacted to the photo.

See what he posted below and Olamide’s reaction

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp19WhKB-nK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1l5gdpl1wl7wj

how does dix affect our minimum wage or ASUU strike...mtcheeeeww...Yahoo already made boy
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Yungwealth(m): 6:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Sapphire11:
Awon yahoo artiste.

damn! mind your business , your kid bro is making it you hating on him... wise up
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Yungwealth(m): 6:10am On Nov 07, 2018
OboOlora:
Yahoo boy!

would it sound well if I refer you as olosho too undecided
OboOlora:
Yahoo boy!

would it sound well if I refer you as olosho too
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by garetz: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2018
Congrats to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman / PHOTOS: Wizkid And Iwobi Model For New Super Eagles Jersey / Eight Nollywood Actors Down With Sicknesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.