Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,808 members, 7,831,639 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) (83566 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: I Was A Millionaire At The Age Of 18 When I Got Married / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by gbemiga18: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2018
I don't believe it luck burnaboy said nothing for these life is accidental

1 Like

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
Ode! someone should volunteer and take this mad goat to yabaleft!
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2018
There is nothing wrong in getting a car for yourself especially if you can afford it
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Naughtytboy: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous
You look like you should probably be a movie star
Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine
Hey gorgeous
You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes
Baby because you’re beautiful
Hey gorgeous
Pretty girl, what your name is?
Lil’ mama
You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva
Either way it go , I got to meet you
Oh girl, where you come from?
I’m thinking you could be the one (one)
Girl, you’re like a star from outer space
u be mumu
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by maziecota7: 7:24am On Nov 07, 2018
Winnings are glorious , we keep winning , call or whats app to confirm.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Nice but at 18 u for try invest in wetin go multiply not chop ur money again

1 Like

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by kingharzy: 8:42am On Nov 07, 2018
KelvinCX:
Hey gorgeous You look like you should probably be a movie star Something like a beauty queen, You should be on magazine Hey gorgeous You should be on TV Shows, A model in the lace clothes Baby because you’re beautiful Hey gorgeous Pretty girl, what your name is? Lil’ mama You look like a .. an actress , a model or diva Either way it go , I got to meet you Oh girl, where you come from? I’m thinking you could be the one (one) Girl, you’re like a star from outer space

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2018
i Like dz guy, his songs...am a big fan.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2018
greatman247:

It's called GRACE

Its called YAHOO!!
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by cyrus1992(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2018
greatman247:

It's called GRACE

Its called YAHOO!!
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by adamsbadoo(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Abeg make I ask...

which song the boy sing?
asiko(TIme) and self made
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by greatman247(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
cyrus1992:

Its called YAHOO!!

Bad guy. Lol. Even if it's Yahoo, some persons do it with hammering little while some don't even hammer at all. A lot of persons are in the same game and yet can't even afford a car yet. It's still grace, no matter how you see it.
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hello everyone

Check out my reaction video to A.D.A.N - Pacific on YouTube,the group is amazing,I wasn't expecting the song to be that good especially the fact they are from Port Harcourt ..check it out and subscribe,like,share and comment your opinions as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6nOEMhD_4o
Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Esquot(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2018
Oluwa Lyta on fire, congratulations on your recently bought baby, lil bro the sky is your starting point.
God can bless anybody i remember how the kid started @Dayo J studio .......Dont curse who God has blessed @ critics pray for your own blessings cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lyta Buys A Car At The Age Of 18 (Photos) by Cately(f): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
Plz AdSense account needed urgently for exchange of iPhone and macbook am serious

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / AKA, South Africans Jubilate As Burna Boy's Concert Is Canceled By Organizers / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.