Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans (54573 Views)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Lady Goes Nude To Campaign F Cameroon’s President Biya,Ahead Of General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by vislabraye(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Made4naijablog:
For these women, going nude is a small price to pay in exchange for rallying voters against Trump's Republican party in the midterm elections.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/american-women-go-nude-to-rally-voters-against-republicans/

Is this not supposed to be indecent exposure ?
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2018
Oreofepeters:
because they have clean & white pvssies and not black...

I don't know if this is mental retardation. Does your mum not have black pussy, that means you come out of dirty pussy.

Some Nigerians no get sense , I can tell you have never travelled outside of Nigeria hence your worship of white skin and extreme low self-esteem..

When oyinbo show erheir true color, nobody will change your mind .. sambo ass niggur
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by duality(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2018
This is what the democrats represents.

Iniquitous lots.

No decent American show vote democrats for now.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:24am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Thank God you did not find any grammatical error in what I wrote grin
You write well.

wink
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by fosky10: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2018
Fkforyou:
I think I am more confused than them...

How does posing nude persuade people to come out and vote? undecided

IMO...there's absolutely no correlation between the two... undecided

I find this so disgusting and demeaning. Trading their bodies for votes... undecided
Remember Trump said Grab America by the pussy when he was elected., so now the people now say s grab it by the ballot . Just figure it out though just my tot

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

You write well.
wink
kiss

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by jidxin(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Consult a dictionary first before we talk!
sis I need your own definition. So that I can help u out
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by drex2050: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

You cannot afford the women you crave for. So you sit around and spew hate! Pathetic lot!

Money is what makes a women look neat and classy anywhere in the world. It's not a function of race. Actual cleanliness is an individualistic behaviour and is also not a function of race.

my friend truth be told she-afonjas glorify being dirty, imagine grown ups bathing in gutter to mark birthday as a against the conventional popping of champagne..men these are the dirtiest girls ever even trained dogs wpnt do that shit
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by maestroferdi: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2018
I am afraid they will be putting up with Trump for a total of 8 years...
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2018
drex2050:
[s]my friend truth be told she-afonjas glorify being dirty, imagine grown ups bathing in gutter to mark birthday as a against the conventional popping of champagne..men these are the dirtiest girls ever even trained dogs wpnt do that shit[/s]
Don't quote me again if you must go tribalistic!

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2018
jidxin:
sis I need your own definition. So that I can help u out
Cleanliness has a universal meaning. If you have nothing intelligent to say, stay off. Thanks

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Foodforthought: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Same as the “upcoming actor” that graced nairaland frontpage few days ago with nudes hiding behind a curtain. Confusion is not gener-based!
Never said confusion is gender based
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by vanditijjani: 8:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Made4naijablog:
For these women, going nude is a small price to pay in exchange for rallying voters against Trump's Republican party in the midterm elections.

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/11/american-women-go-nude-to-rally-voters-against-republicans/

Now i understand why hushpuppi advice guys to masturbate twice before taking decision concerning women.
now I sense it there is nothing good in this there thing when you see it raw the more you hate it.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by joshuaidibia(m): 8:41am On Nov 07, 2018
All I see are magas angry
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 8:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Foodforthought:

Never said confusion is gender based
Okay, I'm going to rephrase based on your own wordings. That a large percentage of men are as confused too ( such as taking nudes and hiding behind a curtain). The “confusion” dey everywhere mehn! wink
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by NoChill: 8:44am On Nov 07, 2018
FEGNO:
Well, when u marry and have kids you will understand that there is more to a woman than her body. If you love her you will understand how those babies ultimately change her body. Those picture above are true photos of what our wives become

Yeah tell that to Beyonce and Kim k, they've all had kids, what's stopping them from turning into a blob?

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by NothingDoMe: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Why covering up again.... Just reveal everything... tongue
Lol

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Psoul(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
So if I vote, the will give me kpekus to shine?
I don't understand.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Davesaves(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2018
SMH..
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Foodforthought: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Okay, I'm going to rephrase based on your own wordings. That a large percentage of men are as confused too ( such as taking nudes and hiding behind a curtain). The “confusion” dey everywhere mehn! wink
You are using a single case of 'behind the curtain' as evidence of confusion in men. It is among women that you find the most indecisive people. They don't know what they want. There, you have it: another example of confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Adiwana: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2018
Must be a new thing or is faggotry now air borne.??Men complaining about naked women??nawa oo.New low for this generation.smh
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
hoes against trump.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Akpacha(m): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2018
Ugly women!

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Foodforthought:

You are using a single case of 'behind the curtain' as evidence example of confusion in men. It is among women that you find the most indecisive people. They don't know what they want. There, you have it: another example of confusion.
Thankfully you have agreed to the first evidence of “confusion” in male species. Type “male nudes” on google for more examples or show me a picture of any sane guy dangling his penny preeek on the web wink
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by newsnjobs(m): 9:09am On Nov 07, 2018
In the name of vote.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Agugbadin: 9:15am On Nov 07, 2018
This is very shameful, these dirty women are a disgrace to womanhood. More reason why Trump should win, he is a modern American, these women looks like the primitive amazon jungle women discovered a few years back.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Foodforthought: 9:20am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Thankfully you have agreed to the first evidence of “confusion” in male species. Type “male nudes” on google for more examples or show me a picture of any sane guy dangling his penny preeek on the web wink
How often do you see such? There is confusion every where but it seems to be a specialty in females. The same women that will wear very short thigh-revealing skirts in public and you will still see them trying to pull it down..! Anyway back to the topic, how does seeing a group of leathery women going nude(but covering their pubics) affect my vote?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by frozen70(f): 9:23am On Nov 07, 2018
This is a country where women rights are protected

Try this for naija, both their husband's and in laws will gather family meeting for their head

There is nothing like freedom

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Agugbadin: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2018
They are very ugly and their looks very disgusting, American should never vote for these evil women, Infact I will vote Trump because any party that send these primitive women to trade their body for votes never meant well for America

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2018
Foodforthought:

How often do you see such? There is confusion every where but it seems to be a specialty in females. The same women that will wear very short thigh-revealing skirts in public and you will still see them trying to pull it down..! Anyway back to the topic, how does seeing a group of leathery women going nude(but covering their pubics) affect my vote?

“How often”? Frequency game now?
Except you have conducted a proper data-based research and based on facts, you and I cannot thread that frequency lane.

No sane human being intentionally dangles his titties and taities on a the internet. Even nudists still apply “some sense” of decency. 1 = 1. Fullstop.

As for your vote, the news was not talking about PVC. It's about Americans for Americans wink
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Foodforthought: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

“How often”? Frequency game now?
Except you have conducted a proper data-based research and based on facts, you and I cannot thread that frequency lane.

No sane human being intentionally dangles his titties and taities on a the internet. Even nudists still apply “some sense” of decency. 1 = 1. Fullstop.

As for your vote, the news was not talking about PVC. It's about Americans for Americans wink
Last point : I was only putting myself in their shoes. But you did not answer any of the questions

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War / Mandela's Grandchildren Abandon His Home Over Unpaid Electricity Bills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.