Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans (54552 Views)

South Korea Conducts Election Amid Coronavirus. Voters Wear Face Masks & Gloves / Nude Photos: Katie Hill Resigns. Had An Affair With Male & Female Staff / Lady Goes Nude To Campaign F Cameroon’s President Biya,Ahead Of General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Did you and SirusX see the quotation mark I put in the word perfect? undecided
No, i didn't. i am partially blind.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by sirusX(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

Did you and SirusX see the quotation mark I put in the word perfect? undecided

So you were doing the air quote shocked phew

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
gypsey:
No, i didn't. i am partially blind.
Hahaha. I guessed as much tongue
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

You cannot afford the women you crave for. So you sit around and spew hate! Pathetic lot!

Money is what makes a women look neat and classy anywhere in the world. It's not a function of race. Actual cleanliness is an individualistic behaviour and is also not a function of race.

Exactly
Lack of money which is a state of brokenness will make a person incapable of smelling like strawberry or lavender.

Instead they are most likely to smell like slum.

1 Like

Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by Exodora: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
Looking at them self they don't look happy.They all look as if they are forced into doing.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by nonix22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
but if them cane you eh, if care is not taken you may misplace your passport
flyca:
So this is how white women look without clothes and make-up? Eh?

With the way some low-IQ nairaland guys put them on a pedestal and nearly worshipped them in the name of “team foreign women” eh... you will think they are all carved in gold with “perfect” figures like Kim K undecided

Many stupid threads such as this one -
https://www.nairaland.com/4377512/nigerian-women-among-most-unattractive
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by LukeSavage: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
I just came to see nudes but danm datz some awful nude almost puked seeing dat old lady rolled skin
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by jidxin(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
flyca:

I have quoted you in the corresponding comments. Go and learn.
hmmmmn u definitely have nothing to offer. I love learning but I think you can't even keep up wit educative discussions
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
jidxin:
hmmmmn u definitely have nothing to offer. I love learning but I think you can't even keep up wit educative discussions
See someone that cannot even type a full correct sentence in English language telling another “you have nothing to offer”. I'm sure your comprehension skill sucks too. Mucheche mucheche cheesy This internet world sef! Odinma smiley
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by jidxin(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2018
flyca:

See someone that cannot even type a full correct sentence in English language telling another “you have nothing to offer”. I'm sure your comprehension skill sucks too. Mucheche mucheche cheesy This internet world sef! Odinma smiley
hahaha but this really doesn't even make any sense, trying to puncture my shorthand? Babe just look for something else abeg. "Full correct" not only full correct, it's half wrong mtchewww.
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by flyca: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2018
jidxin:
hahaha but this really doesn't even make any sense, trying to puncture my shorthand? Babe just look for something else abeg. "Full correct" not only full correct, it's half wrong mtchewww.
Notice me. You have not even made one single point since we staryed this discussion more than 24 hours ago. “What is cleanliness?”. See question of someone that “has something offer”. grin Abeg face front!
Re: American Women Go Nude To Rally Voters Against Republicans by jidxin(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
flyca:

Notice me. You have not even made one single point since we staryed this discussion more than 24 hours ago. “What is cleanliness?”. See question of someone that “has something offer”. grin Abeg face front!
k. Coman take ur "L" madam stayed, she can't even proof read her post. Let me even check her dp to see her pretty faced bimbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War / What Do U Think About The Illuminati, Freemasonry E.t.c; Do They Even Exist? / Israel Strikes Aleppo & Damascus Airports In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.