Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? (1607 Views)

The Original Footage They Extracted Tambuwal's Voice For Fake Rigging Recording / Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by onlinenix: 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2020
The leader of Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazzi Nnadi Kanu, no doubt is a courageous and fearless person. Without mixing words I'm a big fan of him.

From all indication, he has exposed and opened the eyes of everyone against injustice and the need for freedom.

If you will agree with me, Nnadi Kanu would have been in Prison or death by now if he's in Nigeria preaching what he's currently doing in a far away country today.

1. The question is, is't possible for Nigeria government to pressure the country Kanu is currently residing for him to be extracted?

2. If Nnadi Kanu decides to enter Nigeria today, what do you think would happend?

Please kindly share your thoughts here

1 Share

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by surgical: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
What is wrong with you guys,what wrong has he done,he has not caused death or harm to any one
But you evil ones are after him , while you rehabilitate terrorist,who have caused death,destruction and affected the finances of the country in a negative way,because of the enormous amount spent on fighting insecurity and also the loss of foreign direct investment
Focusing on kanu is a misplaced priorities,it exposes the sponsors of those that come here to write rubbish as insecure and being afraid of losing their feeding bottle
The sponsors don't want the people liberated meanwhile they don't have any plans to better the lot of the people just to continue to oppress them which is what kanu is against

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by SGANIVA(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
no he can't be extradited to Nigeria because his using dual citizenship .his a British citizen and can't be extradited to any country , can you be extradited to Togo from your home town here in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
Extracted?

3 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2020
onlinenix:
The leader of Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Mazzi Nnadi Kanu, no doubt is a courageous and fearless person. Without mixing words I'm a big fan of him.

From all indication, he has exposed and opened the eyes of everyone against injustice and the need for freedom.

If will you agree with me, Nnadi Kanu would have been in Prison or death by now if he's in Nigeria preaching what he's currently doing in a far away country today.

1. The question is, is't possible for Nigeria government to pressure the country Kanu is currently residing for him to be extracted?

2. If Nnadi Kanu decides to enter Nigeria today, what do you think would happend?

Extracted?

Are you an extractor?

4 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by onlinenix: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
SGANIVA:
no he can't be extradited to Nigeria because his using dual citizenship .his a British citizen and can't be extradited to any country , can you be extradited to Togo from your home town here in Nigeria

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Yahksbiz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by helinues: 2:39pm On Aug 28, 2020
Who will waste his resources on a coward ..

They better leave him to be enjoying his online country....
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2020
onlinenix:

If will you agree with me, Nnadi Kanu would have been in Prison or death by now if he's in Nigeria preaching what he's currently doing in a far away country today.

In the case of Nnamdi Kanu, it will be impossible to extradite him to Nigeria. No country will agree to do that. The reason is that while the Nigerian government sees Kanu as a terrorist, the rest of the world sees him as a genuine freedom fighter who is exercising his constitutional right to agitate for self determination. Another reason is that the international community knows that Nnamdi Kanu had to flee Nigeria for his life when the Nigerian government sent Soldiers to kill him in his house. They know that this is gross violation of Kanu's fundamental rights. No sane country will send a British citizen like Kanu back to a country where his life is in danger

Kanu will return to Nigeria at the appointed time but it wont be in the immidiate future. The reason is that those who want him dead are many, Buhari, the Nigerian Army, Arewa youths, Fulani supremacist and all those who believe Nigeria is the property of the North and anybody who is talking about self determination is a threat to them losing their property

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Area4Area: 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

In the case of Nnamdi Kanu, it will be impossible to extradite him to Nigeria. No country will agree to do that.
while the Nigerian government sees Kanu as a terrorist, the rest of the world sees him as a genuine freedom fighter who is exercising his constitutional right to agitate for self determination. Another reason is that the international community knows that Nnamdi Kanu had to flee Nigeria for his life when the Nigerian government sent Soldiers to kill him in his house. They know that this is gross violation of Kanu's fundamental rights. No sane country will send a British citizen like Kanu back to a country where his life is in danger

Kanu will return to Nigeria at the appointed time but it wont be in the immidiate future. The reason is that those who want him dead are many, Buhari, the Nigerian Army, Arewa youths, Fulani supremacist and all those who believe Nigeria is the property of the North and anybody who is talking about self determination is a threat to them losing their property
No one would regurgitate these your usual lies on nairaland if not you,

You said the rest of the world sees Kanu as a freedom fighter, can you give us a link where it was said or were you told privately?
You said the international community knew that Kanu fled his home because soldiers came for him, any link to that? Give us picture or video evidence of soldiers around his home that day he stage managed his escape.
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
You want to extract blood abi?
you wan drink blood
na your own blood you go extract

1 Like

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by williams2kg: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:

You said the rest of the world sees Kanu as a freedom fighter, can you give us a link where it was said or were you told privately?
You said the international community knew that Kanu fled his home because soldiers came for him, any link to that? Give us picture or video evidence of soldiers around his home that day he stage managed his escape.

Just look at the type of question you are asking. Do you think we are in primary school with you. OK continue to Wait for links.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
Nigeria has one of the worst human rights record , no western country will ever extradite anyone to Nigeria.

Buhari is a tyrant and his antecedents when it come to Shiites and IPOB are known world wide. He will soon have his day at the International Criminal Court.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by goodnessme1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
helinues:

While you are enjoying your offline countrygrin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:

This Fulani man who wants the Biafran agitation to die so that they can continue with thier ownership of Nigeria has come again.

The international community has no problem with Kanu at all. Thats why before Corona virus lockdown, Kanu visited Japan, Israel, America, Germany, Switzerland and many others with no problem at all. Would those countries allow Kanu to be travelling freely if they had any issues with him or what he is doing?

If you are still looking for evidence that Soldiers went Kanu's house after the COAS, General Burutai, has already put out an affidavit that was widely published in newspapers and online, admitting that Soldiers went there on 14th September 2017, the same day that Kanu's house was invaded, then go and to learn to use Google

11 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Area4Area: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
williams2kg:

Just look at the type of question you are asking. Do you think we are in primary school with you. OK continue to Wait for links.
Give us links and evidence of pictures and video. You think we are in primary school and anything you spew would be swallowed by everyone? You just come and post whatever comes into your brain and when asked to provide evidence or links you'd try to run away.
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Area4Area: 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

This Fulani man who wants the Biafran agitation to die so that they can continue with thier ownership of Nigeria has come again.

The international community has no problem with Kanu at all. Thats why before Corona virus lockdown, Kanu visited Japan, Israel, America, Germany, Switzerland and many others with no problem at all. Would those countries allow Kanu to be travelling freely if they had any issues with him or what he is doing?

If you are still looking for evidence that Soldiers went Kanu's house after the COAS, General Burutai, has already put out an affidavit that was widely published in newspapers and online, admitting that Soldiers went there on 14th September 2017, the same day that Kanu's house was invaded, then go and to learn to use Google
I never said Kanu has any problem problem with the international community, I only asked you to give us a link where Kanu was said to be a freedom fighter.
Picture and video evidence of the attack on his home and you're still going upandan.
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Marine54(m): 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
helinues:

Tropical yaruba Muslim ! Between you and Nnamdi kanu who is a coward, your region under invasion by Fulani's herdsmen terrorist, I mean ally, what've you don't about it ! This is a cast of leaving your own house burning while quenching fire on another man's house ....

6 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by kingzizzy: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
I never said Kanu has any problem problem with the international community, I only asked you to give us a link where Kanu was said to be a freedom fighter.
Picture and video evidence of the attack on his home and you're still going upandan.

Ahhh the Fulani man is back to protect his 'one Nigeria' caliphate

I never said that that the countries said Kanu is a freedom fighter, I said they see him as one. The evidence is in Kanu freely travelling with no problems and Radio Biafra still operating from London.

Oh yeah, we are going to have to query the COAS, General Burutai, for swearing an affidavit in court that the Nigerian Army went to Kanu's house when there is no video evidence to that effect. Can you imagine a whole General lying in court about that? I think the Nigerian government should sack him and try him in court for perjury for lying under oath that his men went to Kanu's house when they never went there. Dont you think so?

10 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2020
[s]
onlinenix:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by ican2020: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
See thread, jobless lazy youths
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by SLAP44: 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
Area4Area:
Give us links and evidence of pictures and video. You think we are in primary school and anything you spew would be swallowed by everyone? You just come and post whatever comes into your brain and when asked to provide evidence or links you'd try to run away.

Show me evidence that Jubrin is not in Aso rock.

3 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Area4Area: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingzizzy:

Ahhh the Fulani man is back to protect his 'one Nigeria' caliphate

I never said that that the countries said Kanu is a freedom fighter, I said they see him as one. The evidence is in Kanu freely travelling with no problems and Radio Biafra still operating from London.

Oh yeah, we are going to have to query the COAS, General Burutai, for swearing an affidavit in court that the Nigerian Army went to Kanu's house when there is no video evidence to that effect. Can you imagine a whole General lying in court about that? I think the Nigerian government should sack him and try him in court for perjury for lying under oath that his men went to Kanu's house when they never went there. Dont you think so?
They see him or recognise him as a freedom fighter and evidence is because he travels around, give me links mbok.

A link to the affidavit sworn first
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Area4Area: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:

I don't know who that is and since you know him, you are to enlighten me more about him
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by IamWonderful: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
It might be hard because he is technically not a citizen of Nigeria
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by goodnessme1(f): 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:

Noooo that is hard na.

Area4Area should show us evidence that he is human and not robot.

4 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Jostoman: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Give Igbo people president you said no

Restructure Nigeria you said no

Allow them to go their separate ways you said no

And yet you want them to still remain in one Nigeria. na by force?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by amuwo1980: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Yes he will be mined and distilled, block head
Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by wedeasam: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2020
It's not possible, and even if it's possible no Government would want to do that because of the consequences it would result to. If you ask me Kanu might not be really be afraid to enter Nigeria as many may want to believe, but the lives that would be wasted.

The truth is that if Kanu enters Nigeria today, the Ipod would do everything possible to protect him against the Nigeria Govt. So therefore no right thinking human being would want to advise him to come at this tense period. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
SGANIVA:

Your explanation doesn't make sense does it?

His passport is with Nigeria government and dual citizenship is BRITISH AND NIGERIA

AND NIGERIA CAN EXTRACT HIM IF ONLY IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR THEM BUT IT WASN'T....

Now why was it impossible: simple explanation is, a lot of people knows kanu, Biafra and Nigeria is a very sensitive case.

Britian who created Nigeria and who are still in the affairs of Nigeria couldn't extract or even arrest kanu in UK what made you think Nigeria has anything to negotiate extraction of kanu with

4 Likes

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by onlinenix: 1:07pm On Sep 04, 2020
Thanks for your point here.

ezenwajosh:

Your explanation doesn't make sense does it?

His passport is with Nigeria government and dual citizenship is BRITISH AND NIGERIA

AND NIGERIA CAN EXTRACT HIM IF ONLY IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR THEM BUT IT WASN'T....

Now why was it impossible: simple explanation is, a lot of people knows kanu, Biafra and Nigeria is a very sensitive case.

Britian who created Nigeria and who are still in the affairs of Nigeria couldn't extract or even arrest kanu in UK what made you think Nigeria has anything to negotiate extraction of kanu with

Re: Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? by naitea: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy has really won the hearts of millions all over the world. It's impossible because he's a citizen of UK and the Israeli Govt is behind him

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tinubu Is Not Destined To Be President / OPINION: Aisha Buhari Seen In Dubai (video) / Bank Documents Expose How Governor Umahi Transferred Billions To His Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.