Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,325 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths (1530 Views)

Is't Possible For Nnadi Kanu To Be Extracted To Nigeria? / Igbos Has No Relationship With Jews, Nnadi Kanu Should Keep Quiet / I Can't Believe People Actually Took Nnadi KANU Seriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2018
when will ndigbo embarrassment end because of ipob, let make Biafra igbo only project, let's stop attaching ourselves to other people.
Vanguard News Nigeria

Urhobo rejects inclusion in Biafra map, warns IPOB, MASSOB

Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, Senator representing Delta Central Senatorial District, has dismissed linkages between the Urhobo in Delta State and Biafra, saying there is no connection between his people and Biafra.

Omo-Agege spoke in reaction to claims by the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, to the effect that the whole of the South-South, including Urhoboland, would be part of the proposed Biafra.

Responding in a statement, yesterday, Omo-Agege said the people of Delta Central were Urhobo and Nigerians and have no intention of being part of the proposed Biafra.

BIAFRA MAP
He said: “With the deluge of concerns being raised by my people, it has become necessary to state with absolute clarity as the Senator for the Urhobo Nation in the 8th Senate of our Federal Republic of Nigeria that the Urhobo Nation has never been, is not and does not wish to be part of Biafra.

“Whereas Article 1 (2) of the United Nations Charter recognises the “principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples,” this, obviously, does not grant any group the right to arbitrarily usurp the self-determination right of others.

“MASSOB, IPOB or whatever ethnic-leaning group may have the right to agitate for self-determination for the people they represent. But that right would be encroaching and trampling severely and irresponsibly on the rights of other ethnic groups if, without consultations or any consensus whatsoever, they (MASSOB, IPOB or whatever ethnic-leaning group) decide to forcefully include others in their self-determination agenda.

“The Urhobo Nation totally rejects such unforgivable disrespect that touches on our very existence. Indeed, the unilateral inclusion of the Urhobo Nation in the flag or map of Biafra is an abhorrent, and condemnable threat to our people. It is an unacceptable attempt to suppress our own right to self-determination.

“We will never tolerate it and it must stop forthwith. We are cautioning against this trend of arbitrariness and disregard for the rights of others because we know that such a ‘conquest mentality’ has never promoted sustainable peace in human history.”

“The Urhobo Nation believes in the unity of the Nigeria Federation. Our preference, as a major strategic partner in our Federation, is to work hard to correct its imperfections, not to break it up into bits and pieces. I will continue to work with my great and highly respected colleagues of Ndigbo extraction and other parts of our country in the National Assembly to perfect our Union, not break it. In all, this is our simple and firm position: We are Urhobos and Nigerians, not Biafrans.”
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by oyin44: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2018
Thank God..SS is now free from the clutches of the ibos....the urhobo own interests and those of his people were distinct from the interests of lunatic and fanatic gangs and his people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by yarimo(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by SenorFax(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2018
Warthogs
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Who even included you guys before. anuofia.

7 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by allthingsgood: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
virgoquin:
Who even included you guys before.
anuofia.

Biafrans are losers grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by wafersoc: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2018
There is a divide and rule strategy devised to divide the people of the SS and SE. There is this fear about biafra and it stems from the fact that the area is too blessed abundantly with oil and gas, minerals and best and best of it all, HUMAN RESOURCE, Add all of these together and you'll have a country that will become a first world developed country in 20 yrs.

This scares them, so they devise means of dividing the populace on social media by brandishing igbo/efik/ibibio/ijaw/annang/igala names to force people to believe an average igbo man is evil, who only wants nigerdelta oil to himself yet they killed boro and saro wiwa. After the war, they started their agenda by taking all our money and giving every igbo man 20 pounds, carrying out massive propaganda which deceived our igbo brothers in rivers to buy our properties cheaply which was tagged abandoned by the FG, this led to infighting and the division that we see today, if you are blessed with critical thinking, you'd ask why was abandoned property rampant in port harcourt alone? 30 years after, the same igbos they ganged up against to subjugate have taken over the economy, because of the love and republican nature of the igbos, we have forgiven all our eastern brothers who fought against us, and today the eastern ethnic groups of Nigeria have the highest self made millionaires , highest educated group with the biggest middle class cluster than any other region of the country.

Remember kanu said the FG asked he take the igbo states alone... it shows how scared the north and southwest are of the igbos and will do anything to keep them down or better still cut them off and bring the igbos to their mercy.

If these things I've come to notice aren't true, then why do the average yoruba man run to every biafra topic/news/post/article/webcast to derail it?

Why did they support the killings of unarmed igbos by soldiers because they happen to be ipob members?
Why have they turned a blind eye to the systematic marginalization of the igbos?
Why have the ports in the east been moribund since the end of the war and yet no Yoruba man has even fought to save other ports of the southern region?
Why did the yorubas demand derivation from her seaport, and is still fighting to add more yet claiming they are trying to decongest lagos but cunningly choose to site another seaport in ibeju lekki to attract igbos to settle and develop ogun state. they hope to replicate the "igbo lagos effect" in ogun state. But the seaports in the eastern half have been systematically kept unusable due to the fear of Biafra.
The Igbos fought for the mid-west to become a region which irked the SW.
So i ask, if the igbos don't stand up for their brothers in the SS, Who will? We believe in LIVE AND LET LIVE and our culture and republican nature has proven it time and time again, we hold on to our words but can same be said of the yorubas?

If i may ask,

Why have the Yoruba man decided to make 2023 a time for their own presidency, Starting from tinubu, to fashola and ogundamisi urging Yoruba populace to vote so as to win 2023 seat, forgetting that the nation's unity is miraculously sitting on a cotton string and an igbo presidency will do a lot to save this dying unity? Do they actually care about the Nigerian project or are they only bothered about their ethnic's interest?
During the declaration of no victor no vanquished, why was the 3Rs started in LAGOS? Was the war fought in Lagos? it was fought in the east and up to today, nothing has been done about it, the eastern development commission bill was systematically stopped and yet there have been Northern Nigeria development commission since the 1970s, and now the recent North eastern development commission due to Boko Haram, but the east that was practically ravaged by cluster bombs have not been granted any development commission.
The recent request to grant lagos special status will be effected soon, where does that leave the eastern region that was ravaged by cluster bombs and deliberate destruction of properties?
the second Niger bridge was initiated around the same time as the second river benue bridge, and approximately five years after the river benue bridge was built, the river Niger bridge hasn't been built yet

To My Yoruba brothers

You may think we don't noticed all these things that you yorubas do, the cunny acts, the backbitting, the eye service, the envy, the jealousy..

WE DO!

But a time will come when things will become clearer to everyone who has fought to bring the Igbos and her cousins down.

If i may ask, the south west states, in terms of internal infrastructure, how are you coping, i mean have the average ibadan man contributed to his hometown, like building a house or renovating his fathers house to a standard home? if yes, how rampant is it?

there is a reason why south western states except Lagos are rural in nature? i will answer this question... the average Yoruba man loves ready made things and is not concerned with how those things were made, an example is the recent TEDx talk about igbo apprenticeship system, you needed to see how so many yorubas applauded the system and urged the federal government to study and implement it but if you remember they tagged us ritualist, they claimed we love money more than ourselves and this believe stems from the fact that wealth is very well spread in igboland due to this system.

But our yoruba brothers, rather than learn, out of envy and jealousy, they mocked us, hounded us, called us names, called us the reason why Nigeria is bad due to our drug peddling and ritual killings, Now a white researcher studied the system and preaches to the world to implement it, our yoruba brothers have suddenly become good neighbors who love the igbo apprenticeship system....... THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR READY MADE THINGS.

The average yoruba man hardly helps his brother and if he happens to be the only rich person, he will prefer to remain so to retain his OLOWO-ship, A yoruba man does not go back home to make it better after making money, he will rather buy a house in lagos and forget his hometown because he feels it is filled with poor wretched people living in an environment below his taste. and to add, the diabolic act of tapping people's glory and causing stagnancy in a particular area is rampant in the southwest....So tell me how will things change economically for them?

IF THINGS CONTINUE LIKE THIS, JUST KNOW THAT THE NEW GENERATION OF ELITES FROM THE EAST COMING INTO POWER WILL MAKE SURE BIAFRA IS ACHIEVED.

THE EVIL AGENDA WOULD HAVE GONE ON FOR TOO LONG TO SING KUMBAYA KUMBAYA WITH THE POWER HUNGRY NORTH AND THE SLY SOUTHWEST.

Chinedu Okezie
Imo State

9 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by odduduwa: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
this op is truly jobless

8 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by PFRB: 9:04am On Dec 02, 2018
oyin44:
Thank God..SS is now free from the clutches of the ibos....the urhobo own interests and those of his people were distinct from the interests of lunatic and fanatic gangs and his people.

Igbos like Joe Igbokwe?

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:49am On Dec 02, 2018
BEAUTIFUL!

I can see that the feds have gone into overdrive with their discrediting propaganda campaign against MNK and ipob.

its now obvious that the fg are getting feelers from Israel that MNK is cooking up hell!

the fear emanating from the fg is palpable.

from tyrant jubril and the cabal holding out the olive branch of fake peace and reconciliation towards secession minded groups in his femi adesina scripted op-ed, to his thanking the irish, who he shot down their relief planes by the way, for their help in the uncivil war!

their is panic in aso rock and MNK is at the heart of the reason for it.

hell is come!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by wafersoc: 9:53am On Dec 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:
BEAUTIFUL!

I can see that the feds have gone into overdrive with their discrediting propaganda campaign against MNK and ipob.

its now obvious that the fg are getting feelers from Israel that MNK is cooking up hell!

the fear emanating from the fg is palpable.

from tyrant jubril and the cabal holding out the olive branch of fake peace and reconciliation towards secession minded groups in his femi adesina scripted op-ed, to his thanking the irish, who he shot down their relief planes by the way, for their help in the uncivil war!

their is panic in aso rock and MNK is at the heart of the reason for it.

hell is come!

I AGREE!!!

The recent upsurge in bringing division to the eastern ethnicities is becoming very obvious... Kanu explicitly stated that benin is not part of the biafran nation and yet these idiotic groups masquerading as descendants of the old benin kingdom warn ipob not to include biafra!

I laugh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by VaselineCrew: 9:57am On Dec 02, 2018
Though I may not agree with Kanu on some issues, I do find it ironical how in an attempt to denigrate him, most people have ended up lionizing him.

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by wafersoc: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2018
Fake urhobo poster, fake op

5 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Donelli: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2018
OP, I don't usually regard these kinds of posts. When there's a call for referendum we will find out who is or isn't part of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2018
wafersoc:

I AGREE!!!

The recent upsurge in bringing division to the eastern ethnicities is becoming very obvious... Kanu explicitly stated that benin is not part of the biafran nation and yet these idiotic groups masquerading as descendants of the old benin kingdom warn ipob not to include biafra!

I laugh!!!
what brought Benin here now? Did any Edo person come here to insult ipob?
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by NothingDoMe: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2018
Edodefender:
what brought Benin here now? Did any Edo person come here to insult ipob?
That guy called hardedoman or something created one thread like that.

2 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Lajet: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2018
Donelli:
OP, I don't usually regard these kinds of posts. When there's a call for referendum we will find out who is or isn't part of Biafra.

How can you conduct referendum in Urhobo land when they have not requested for referendum? I have never seen an Urhobo person said that the want Biafra. Ipob should stop deceiving themselves. I know many Urhobo people in real life the hate Igbos with big passion. The truth of the matter is that Ipob is not serious for freedom of Biafra people when they are serious they should re-draw the Biafra Map and stop dragging other Ethnicity into Biafra project.

3 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:18am On Dec 02, 2018
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin
oyin44:

Days of divide and conquer is over

We Yoruba Muslims are stuck with Buhari and his gambari brothers for ever..

Nothing concerns us with the other Christian south...

5 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2018
wafersoc:

I AGREE!!!

I laugh!!!

benin and her children must formally write the Biafran people/easterners an application letter requesting we accept them into our federation.

they can ONLY join Biafra on our terms.

nothing do them.
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
That guy called hardedoman or something created one thread like that.
and so?
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by olisaEze(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2018
Lajet:

“I know many Urhobo people in real life the hate Igbos with big passion.”
And what did the Igbos do to the urhobos to deserve such passionate hatred, If I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by NothingDoMe: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2018
Edodefender:
and so?
He dragged Edo into this. I knew he was a fake Edo man but the damage had been done. Particularly since his topic on making Edo the capital of South South got to the front page. Don't even know how that even happened.

Then he created another thread insulting Igbos. Which the mods got wind of and swiftly deleted it.
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
He dragged Edo into this.
that dude isn't even Edo.

Have you seen the topic he created just now with another moniker apologising?
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:
He dragged Edo into this. I knew he was a fake Edo man but the damage had been done. Particularly since his topic on making Edo the capital of South South got to the front page. Don't even know how that even happened.

Then he created another thread insulting Igbos. Which the mods got wind of and swiftly deleted it.
yeah no Edo man really hate igbo, infact we don't hate anybody.

I blamed the mod that pushed such a thread to front page

2 Likes

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by vecman22(m): 11:47am On Dec 02, 2018
Who associate themselves with pigs

Igbos are all pigs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Lajet: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2018
olisaEze:
And what did the Igbos do to the urhobos to deserve such passionate hatred, If I may ask?

I don't know what Igbos did to them i have asked my friends the same Question none of them was able to gave answer to my Question. Most of them were taught from childhood that Igbos are their enemies this is what Civil war caused through Nigeria Media propaganda and Lies. only Igbos

that have not met Urohobo people in real life will want to share Biafra country with them. Ipob members believed that whatever Nnamdi Kanu said is final which is wrong the can't challenged him. The truth of the matter is that if Ipob continue including this people in Biafra map it will continue to be setback to Biafra people freedom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2018
NothingDoMe:

https://www.nairaland.com/4879352/mods-please-delete-topics-apologise
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by nwanyionitsha: 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
vecman22:
Who associate themselves with pigs

Igbos are all pigs

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by Guestlander: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
If there's too much soil erosion in iboland, Yoruba people are responsible for it. I have never seen a group of people who doesn't take responsibility for their own actions.
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by vecman22(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=73485464][/quote]

Am idoma tongue tongue Igbos are pigs
Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by nwanyionitsha: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
vecman22:

Am idoma tongue tongue Igbos are pigs

1 Like

Re: We Spit On Nnadi Kanu And Biafra- Urhobo Youths by vecman22(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
[quote author=nwanyionitsha post=73486277][/quote]

Lol..Igbos are pigs..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secondus: More Nigerians Killed Under Apc’s Watch Than Civil War / And This Is American Passport That Your Children Are Dying To Get. / We Used To Speak Queens English In The 30's What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.