Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,744 members, 7,959,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos (28266 Views)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Elizkid: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Nigeria is doomed cry
Boss, how far is berger park to computer village? i want to buy powerbank from u.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Focusmind: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2018
If this did not cause you any remorse, you definitely don't have a human feelings. I just imagine seeing my lovely daughter in this decrepit building as her school. What kind of human beings do we expect to be churned out from this type of settings.

You see, you cannot sow pepper and expect to harvest apple. It is not possible. The society is as good as the product of their institutions and environment.

Believe me, the cost of painting this building and putting a corrugated roofing sheet over that building is far less than what it would cost a government official to change the four tires of his Lexus SUV. But they will never do it. This is where the poor trains their children.

In future some of the products of these type of system would turn against the society to take their revenge!!

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by OzziOhinoyi(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Almost all infrastructure at the state and federal level are in a state of disrepair. The roads are an eyesore. Take the Lokoja-Okene-Auchi federal road as an instance. Deplorable!

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by oilofgladness1(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2018
My heart is so heavy and I feel like weeping for the lads may God anger fall on all who had put this children in this kind of situation.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 07, 2018
GenFunction:
...TRAGIC INDEED....MUMU THINKING
you must be new here
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by drbetking2: 10:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Winnings are glorious , we keep winning , call or whats app to confirm.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by HegenIkomkeh(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
All these people quoting and insulting nwamaikpe seems to be new here cheesy grin
Seriously... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by paularge91: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72746708] shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.
Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encou
wetin this one dey talk self?
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Ahmed3rdjuly: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.
Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.

Sarcasm at it's peak bro

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nehemz(m): 10:36am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.
With people like u, Nigeria will never move forward, is like u are reasoning with ur anus.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2018
sexy74:

With people like you and your kind of reasoning in POSITIONS there will never be growth or development in that place.

Sarcasm doesn’t hurt. We all know this is style and I find it funny.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2018
sexy74:

With people like you and your kind of reasoning in POSITIONS there will never be growth or development in that place.

Sarcasm doesn’t hurt. We all know this is his style and I find it funny.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Elizkid:
Boss, how far is berger park to computer village? i want to buy powerbank from u.

you can come now,.....pls hit me on whatsapp 0706.656.1480 lets chat
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by arabbunkum: 10:42am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe
post=72746708:

shocked

Alhamdulillah.

I thought you were just silly. I now confirm that you are very very mad...a lunatic. I doubt if any psychiatric hospital can handle your case.

...beyond redemption. Your soul will certainly Rest In Hell at the appropriate time.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by sexy74(m): 10:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Foodforthought:

You must be new on this forum
Not new, but na from clap e dey turn to dance.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by sexy74(m): 10:51am On Nov 07, 2018
joepepsy:
Why some of you still quote this guy baffles me,he not always serious.
Even if he is not serious its not a reason for him to be ............
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by DaddyMorenike: 10:52am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

guy!
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by sexy74(m): 10:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Viicfuntop:

sarcasm does not really hurt, been funny is good too , but you have to be reasonable in doing all this.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Codes151(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Na this place dem post my gf to!! God forbid
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Codes151(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2018
Na this state dm bin post my gf to!! God forbid

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by loomer: 11:05am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

the sad part be say, I sure say you be graduate

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by loomer: 11:10am On Nov 07, 2018
Viicfuntop:

every single thing na sarcasm for una.

what if you go do interview and you were absolutely awful at it only for one of the people wey interview u to dey laugh you and tell u say u don get the job in a sarcastic manner.

how you go feel?
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by AnalQueenluci: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Westaslave2:
hai! U funny eh , biko ibu onye awusa eeh nna! Analqueenluci am back frm prison ...come n welcome ur goddess
welcome back ma, u wl never go prison pls..never
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by frozen70(f): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Even their stupid sharia doesn't have value for education

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by eaddyboy: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
Deplorable Learning Condition

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Elizkid: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:

you can come now,.....pls hit me on whatsapp 0706.656.1480 lets chat
I just want 2 knw d distance, like t-fare cost. cuz i aint got much. is there a bus from berger direct 2 ikeja?
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
Elizkid:
I just want 2 knw d distance, like t-fare cost. cuz i aint got much. is there a bus from berger direct 2 ikeja?

yes there is, berger to ikeja,......should be 150 or 100 naira
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Mrpranks(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
Na waa oo

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Mrpranks(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
dis country tire me

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Orpe7(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
All these people quoting and insulting nwamaikpe seems to be new here cheesy grin
Gbao newbies

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
mmb:
Thats Buhari for u

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Mrpranks(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
eaddyboy:
Deplorable Learning Condition
true talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mathematics Question For Nursery Two(2) Pupils(pics) / What To Do With A 2.89 CGPA / OAU 2017/2018 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.