Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos (28102 Views)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by eliskelly: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Lol. Guy you are mischevious

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by edwardaigb: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.

Seriously, you have issues.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by GenFunction: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
Chauke:

A very tragic backward reasoning!
...TRAGIC INDEED....MUMU THINKING
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by blowjob: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2018
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI FROM ENEMIES OF PROGRESS...

VOTE BUHARI..
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Foodforthought: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2018
sexy74:

With people like you and your kind of reasoning in POSITIONS there will never be growth or development in that place.
Chauke:

sexy74:

With people like you and your kind of reasoning in POSITIONS there will never be growth or development in that place.
You must be new on this forum

4 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by mokt(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2018
This one na school so?

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by blackwizwise(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2018
sai baba
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Ikpongiton: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

they can never meet up because they are covering their ears when the so called teaching is going on

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Bloooody(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
Religion is a curse.
Why are the girls sitting at the back?
So glad am an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by anibi9674: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
princeAbjid:
You are seriously sick
that guy is a troll master. pure sacarasm.

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Silensa(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

who send you?
lolz
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

Nigeria is doomed cry

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Carlyscales: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

U need help seriously n speedily
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin

The "prophet" was soooooo wise...

daiksworld:
You are a foolish fool[qquote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72746708] shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 10:05am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

I bet you will never pray for your kids to be in this kind of learning environment...
and that shows how evil you are .....
I don't know why most Muslims allows religion to becloud their sense of reasoning
if they are being thought what the prophet said in a conducive learning conditions will they deviate
will the male mix with the female ?

fool!!!!!!
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by GenFunction: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

.....calling u an IDIOT,is an insult to IDIOTS....WAWA,MUMU,very foolish tinking from a 1st class IDIOT
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Sarcasm at its best.

7 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by chukwuzelum: 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
so poor of the government, i hope they have someone who can get them this information...

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH OF NOVEMBER, 2018

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by oglalasioux(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Nwamaikpe forgot to take his drugs.

Or do we even change his drugs? The other one is no longer effective.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Rindo69: 10:08am On Nov 07, 2018
When I see idiots hail the home grown school feeding programme ; I pity the f00ls!!! I said the programme will only raise well-fed (if at all they are well-fed) illiterates. There are many factors other than feeding that improve enrollment and availability of infrastructure and educational materials is one of them. You pump billions into feeding and ignore infrastructure, teacher training, provision of educational materials, tables and chairs, sanitation facilities .... you have well-fed illiterates!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2018
mmb:

It's a remote area. And you can't expect every area to be the same. We have cities, town and villages with different level and development. They might be using the place temporarily or it's probably an abadoned building which a good Samaritan is merely using to impact on the good children of its locality. We don't need to be negative at all times afterall non of us went there to actualy verify the rational behind it.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by israelmao(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2018
Going through some comment I came across a comment that no reasonable man will never make.I now realised why some people still give credence to failures in spite of practical realities.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by maxzzo1(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2018
And der parents will vote Buhari again despite d bandits killings according to then, though they are covering it....una mumu neva do northerns?

3 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Onlyonebuhari: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2018
Those who value their women honour them. Noble women and children are not found free mixing with non family members....Kudos to the parent and disgrace to the govt who underfunded the schools.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by joepepsy(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Why some of you still quote this guy baffles me,he not always serious.
sexy74:

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Arthurity1(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2018
Chauke:

I was about to comment but you just said what was on my mind. �
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Realtizzy(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Very tragic reasoning indeex

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Adakintroy: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2018
Chauke:

Nothing wrong with conservative thinking.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by dubene: 10:15am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

mehn, your reasoning is awkward
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by goshen26: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
No wonder they don't like going to school, if you erected tempting structures school would always be a nice place to be for the kids. Our leaders are under dictate of the devil

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2018
op, it is everywhere in Nigeria. there's no state without this
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Naughtytboy: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Goat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Wake A Dead CGPA In School / Strike: ASUU Chairman Asks Nigerian Students For Their Cooperation / A Federal University Where Over 99% Of The Admitted Students Are From 1 Tribe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.