Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,305 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:34 AM

See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos (28256 Views)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / What Is The Solution To This Primary Five Quantitative Reasoning Questions / Can U Solve This Primary 6 Quantitative Reasoning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Elizkid: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Just2endowed2:

yes there is, berger to ikeja,......should be 150 or 100 naira
where do i go when i get to ikeja? im sorry i dont know my way around dat axis
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Elizkid:

Can i call you or can you call me 0706.656.1480, i will have to know the exact place you are in berger or how close you are to a nearest bus stop
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by gentlegenius(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.
Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.
I disagree with your last statement... Do you think those children are there because they want to learn? No... They are there because they want to eat. The irresponsible dullard is wasting money to feed school children instead of building a good learning environment for them to acquire knowledge.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
loomer:

every single thing na sarcasm for una.

what if you go do interview and you were absolutely awful at it only for one of the people wey interview u to dey laugh you and tell u say u don get the job in a sarcastic manner.

how you go feel?

Please your English is enough to know who I am talking with. Google sarcasm. I don’t even know how to answer you because it would be like pouring water into a sieve.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2018
sexy74:

sarcasm does not really hurt, been funny is good too , but you have to be reasonable in doing all this.

Can I ask? Are you a Muslim
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by sexy74(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Can I ask? Are you a Muslim
NO

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
I these are the kind of people my kids will be arguing with online in the future?
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Toseenlove: 12:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
Nothing brings more joy to my heart than seeing the teaching of our prophet inscribed in the impressionable hearts of these young ones.
This way they will never grow up to depart from the truth or be led astray by Kafirs.

Imagine they already know that male and female should not mix. The females are submissively seated at the back just the way the prophet taught us.
Unlike the conventional schools where boys and girls sit together encouraging feminism.

I have no problem with the state of this Karatu centre. What matters is that knowledge is being imparted.

This guy, Please Mr Seun should just give this guy Nairaland all time Man of the Year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
edwardaigb:

Seriously, you have issues.

He was being sarcastic
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nurtay(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
Toseenlove:

This guy, Please Mr Seun should just give this guy Nairaland all time Man of the Year.

Lol... honestly, the dude is one of a kind... exceptionally intelligent. I always look forward to seeing his controversial comments. But some nairalanders especially newbies don't always get the drift. To him, it's all about sarcasm and comicality... nothing serious.

4 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Viicfuntop(f): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
sexy74:

NO

Well, that’s is his style. At first I used to take offense in most of his comments which I can say sometimes are insensitive when talking about critical issues like death but he makes me laugh because he doesn’t intend to be funny but he comes out very funny.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by aku626(m): 1:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Lol I have nothing against your post but the people who took time to like it LMAO they're lipsrsealed

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by seguno2: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Failed country

.........containing failed people like you and me

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by seguno2: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
michoim:
This is the result of 16 years of PDP misgovernance. Buhari gradually, gradually reversing this trend...we will get there...

Is that why you follow an illiterate
The misgovernance of 20 years in Zamfara State has been by ANPP/APC Buhari’s party.
Please try and get some education. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by mane48: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
nawaoo Africa na africa indeed

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by efeteb: 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you construct a good classroom for them, they will not learn bcoz that's Wat they are used to. Instead of learning they will be looking at the paints on the wall or the roof. That's why in their wisdom they remove the roof. If it's a lie ask GEJ
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 2:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Elizkid:

hello, have you left? you can ask around on how to get to a nearest bus top that will get you to ikeja
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Bestchisom(m): 2:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
FreemanUYB:

I bet you will never pray for your kids to be in this kind of learning environment...
and that shows how evil you are .....
I don't know why most Muslims allows religion to becloud their sense of reasoning
if they are being thought what the prophet said in a conducive learning conditions will they deviate
will the male mix with the female ?

fool!!!!!!
Lol.... Relax.... That guy was being sarcastic.... U should know him except u are new here...
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by blaise26abj(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
aku626:
Lol I have nothing against your post but the people who took time to like it LMAO they're lipsrsealed

Dude. You dont know the guy. He writes the craziest sarcasms in naira land. Go and check his posts. You will love them ....unless you are not into that kind of jokes.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by poiZon: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
michoim:
This is the result of 16 years of PDP misgovernance. Buhari gradually, gradually reversing this trend...we will get there...
zamfara has never been a pdp state.
from ahmed yerima to yari all anpp/apc.

stop being a dunce.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by abuhari: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is a big shame to the state government, and very painful as a nation.

1 Like

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by ugybabe2020(f): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

will u be able to sleep after typing this?
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Niccoloimhotep:
All these people quoting and insulting nwamaikpe seems to be new here cheesy grin
Dem be jjc

3 Likes

Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by mandate12: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Lol.. This crazy dude is really intelligent.
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by highmey(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigerians and their reasonings sha

The guys is just being sarcastic, and some people can’t detect or identify that? So sorry to say, Some people level of intelligence is just too low
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.

Ah say make I quote you I come remember say you be MADMAN
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by Commanderinpips: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=GenFunction post=72754861][/quote]

Some is definitely wrong with you I think you need brain examinations
Re: See The Sorry State Of This Primary School In Zamfara: Photos by GenFunction: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mklanceee:

you must be new here
......class prefect....go get ursef busy not taking attendance or roll call of pple new nd old

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Science Students Always Score Higher Than Art Students In UTME? / Cherubim And Seraphim Church To Establish University At Omu Aran Kwara / How I Almost Ruined My Life Academically!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.