Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,567 members, 7,955,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars (72136 Views)

UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / Checkout Chinese Imitations Of Top Luxury Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2018
In reply to odigbosky in the thread "Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers", you had replied in the following words which I couldn't reply back there for some reasons:

After reading all through your write up, i came to the conclusion that you just came here for the whole yoruba superiority contest. It is obvious that you are yoruba. You made a claim that the yorubas thought us metal casting. What kind of metal, you did not indicate. You went further to say ancient Edos got all their metal works from ife. This literally meant all Benin war equipments were gotten from Ife. i would then ask what did Oba Ewedo then fight with i guess with stone tools. What Egharevba talked about was about Bronze Casting and it is very wrong to paint a picture as if the Edos had no prior knowledge to metal works before the Oguola time. Some of the first moats were built by Oba Oguola during wars with the Duke of Udo called Akpanigiakon.
As for the stool, it was one of the things surrendered to Oba Ewedo after he defeated Ogiame in the battle of Ekiophaga. Son for you to say the stool also came from ife...please bro just drop the whole ethnic poo and sip your alomo bitters.

Those swords are associated with the Monarchy of Benin and not any king in Yoruba land.

My reply:

Whether or not I'm Yoruba or whether or not I'm a Yoruba supremacist is not a good counter argument to the evidences I have adduced.

The point you made about metal casting is invalid for the following reasons:

The specific technique of metal casting (which applies to bronze or brass or iron etc.) brought from Uhe to Benin by Igueghae is said by experts to be known today as "the lost wax process", and it applies to metals of all kinds for different purposes.

The sources had said that prior to Oba Oguola's reign the Benin's had depended absolutely on importation from Uhe. So, your question "what did Oba Ewedo then fight with i guess with stone tools?" naturally gets the answer "No, not with some stone tools, but with metals imported from Uhe".

But if that's not what you meant, then be more explicit in your question. I wonder if the Nigeria Army (for example) produces any of its war ammunition say 20 years ago.

Please educate yourself further on who were the people of the "Nigeria" region of ancient times that was first civilized in the skill and technique of casting metals of any kind (even war and farm implements specifically).

Regarding the stool you could have just stayed quiet:

Oba Ewedo was the third Oba after Oba Eweka 1 (two other Obas separate him from Eweka). I was talking about a foreign Oba monarchy system that completely wiped out the indigenous Ogiso monarchy system starting from Eweka 1 (or arguably Oromiyan himself) up till this present time.

That the present monarchy is originally foreign to Igodomigodo or Benin was my argument.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by quickly: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
mr1759:
The only true king the is the Oba of Edo, Obi of onitsha and the youngest among then Ooni of Ife

The rest are not traditional ruler instead they are Islamic religious leaders

They use to be traditional rulers until they decided to abandon their tradition and use religion as abway to control and have power.

Even Saudi monarchy is similar where the king is also the topmost religious leader
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Escobar7(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Prince Charles will definitely undergo an extensive medical checkup after this harrowing experience.

Being bombarded with strong gworo smell, ginger & garlic stench, aboniki balm heat from our Ab0ki brethren, rotting flesh donated for rituals underneath the Obi of Onitsha's cap + putrid Afonja 3-week boxers on the Ooni's waist can kill an unsuspecting adult.

*spits angry

��������
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Yankee101: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re-colonization.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:
Prince Charles will definitely undergo an extensive medical checkup after this harrowing experience.

Being bombarded with strong gworo smell, ginger & garlic stench, aboniki balm heat from our Ab0ki brethren, rotting flesh donated for rituals underneath the Obi of Onitsha's cap + putrid Afonja 3-week boxers on the Ooni's waist can kill an unsuspecting adult.

*spits angry

grin

You need serious beating for insulting our elders. Especially the ever neat, cultured,educated, stylish, unadulterated Arole of Oduduwa .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by bluecircle470: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry

Savage! This is savage!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by tealaw(m): 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2018
all the igbos at the back.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by contigiency(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry

You are simply a pig. Do you have value in life? obviously no, else you would have known what it means to value what you have. Dirty empty fool.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by odigbosky(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
TAO11:
In reply to odigbosky in the thread "Prince Charles Meets Nigerian Traditional Rulers", you had replied in the following words which I couldn't reply back there for some reasons:

After reading all through your write up, i came to the conclusion that you just came here for the whole yoruba superiority contest. It is obvious that you are yoruba. You made a claim that the yorubas thought us metal casting. What kind of metal, you did not indicate. You went further to say ancient Edos got all their metal works from ife. This literally meant all Benin war equipments were gotten from Ife. i would then ask what did Oba Ewedo then fight with i guess with stone tools. What Egharevba talked about was about Bronze Casting and it is very wrong to paint a picture as if the Edos had no prior knowledge to metal works before the Oguola time. Some of the first moats were built by Oba Oguola during wars with the Duke of Udo called Akpanigiakon.
As for the stool, it was one of the things surrendered to Oba Ewedo after he defeated Ogiame in the battle of Ekiophaga. Son for you to say the stool also came from ife...please bro just drop the whole ethnic poo and sip your alomo bitters.

Those swords are associated with the Monarchy of Benin and not any king in Yoruba land.

My reply:

Whether or not I'm Yoruba or whether or not I'm a Yoruba supremacist is not a good counter argument to the evidences I have adduced.

The point you made about metal casting is invalid for the following reasons:

The specific technique of metal casting (which applies to bronze or brass or iron etc.) brought from Uhe to Benin by Igaghae is said by experts to be known today as "the lost wax process", and it applies to metals of all kinds for different purposes.

The sources had said that prior to Oba Oguola's reign the Benin's had depended absolutely on importation from Uhe. So, your question "what did Oba Ewedo then fight with i guess with stone tools?" naturally gets the answer "No, not with some stone tools, but with metals imported from Uhe".

But if that's not what you meant, then be more explicit in your question. I wonder if the Nigeria Army (for example) produces any of its war ammunition say 20 years ago.

Please educate yourself further on who were the people of the "Nigeria" region of ancient times that was first civilized in the skill and technique of casting metals of any kind (even war and farm implements specifically).

Regarding the stool you could have just stayed quiet:

Oba Ewedo was the third Oba after Oba Eweka 1 (two other Obas separate him from Eweka). I was talking about a foreign Oba monarchy system that completely wiped out the indigenous Ogiso monarchy system starting from Eweka 1 (or arguably Oromiyan himself) up till this present time.

The present monarchy is originally foreign to Igodomigodo or Benin was my argument.

I would like you to quote your sources. The source that told you all Benin metal works were gotten from Ife. So you are trying to tell me that the Ogiso period that spanned over 35 sky kings did not have any knowledge of metal works until Oronmiyan made contact with the Edos. You are saying that these group of persons were literally still in the stone age until they met with the yorubas. It makes me wonder the kind of ife you are painting bro. Please just tell me your source. What most people don't know is that, it is not even Oronmiyan that defeated the Ogiame rivals. It was Oba Ewedo. Prior to Oba Ewedo, all symbols of authority including the royal stool was with the Ogiame while Oba Ewedo had nothing except Usama. Talking about Oronmiyan or the dynasty is a deviation. We started this on metal works and the royal stool and you still haven't given me the sources that told you that the Edos had no prior knowledge of metals or its working before Oronmiyan time. You yorubas just want to claim responsibility for our success. If ife was so good with iron works and had prior knowledge of it before most communities i wonder why she was never imperial like Oyo. Having such weapon as iron puts you on an edge right, yet Oronmiyan could not conquer the Edos he met here who had no knowledge of metal works and were still using sticks and stones according to your claims.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Sardauna24(m): 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry
What did you take today?
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Dynamique:
Why is the Alaafin of Oyo not present?.
the ooni of ife never should have been invited, the alafin of oyo should have been invited instead.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by paix(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't know if any chief from southern Kaduna was in attendance.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai, I pity the Oba of Benin.
Upon all his effizy, see where they seated him.
At the far back.

He didn't even get to seat near an ordinary Prince.
Later he'd expect me to say "Oba gha to kpere".

With the way the Northern monarchs are seated next to Prince Charles, you can tell that the British think Nigeria belongs to the North.

Once again.
I pity the Oba of Benin for this humiliation.

the Oba doesn't need to stay close to the prince to defend his title as the supreme leader of southern Nigeria

you know how to pity him in your safe closet where his numerous loyalists will not see your head to chop off.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
Chidorx60:
the Oba doesn't need to stay close to the prince to defend his title as the supreme leader of southern Nigeria

you know how to pity him in your safe closet where his numerous loyalists will not see your head to chop off.
in an other thread the bastard you are replying to was mischievously claiming to be Edo while insulting our Oba with the pretext that going to abuja to see prince charles was not worthy of a king. Then the bastard believed only the Oba of Benin was invitrd. Look how he doesn't rain insult on his oni for also attending the meeting. Now his narrative has changed. It is now the sitting arrangements for the photo op which is humility according to the bastard. This exposes how jealous these bastards are of Benin Kingdom and history.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
tealaw:
all the igbos at the back.
relaxe fool, it is just a photo op and charles is not God. Yoruba and low self esteem ! You guys always seek validation from the british. But when those same British show respect to others then you call them colonialists and racists and you insult the African king being shown respect. You guys are like spoilt kids.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by bencarson007(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai, I pity the Oba of Benin.
Upon all his effizy, see where they seated him.
At the far back.

He didn't even get to seat near an ordinary Prince.
Later he'd expect me to say "Oba gha to kpere".

With the way the Northern monarchs are seated next to Prince Charles, you can tell that the British think Nigeria belongs to the North.

Once again.
I pity the Oba of Benin for this humiliation.

You just summarised the picture... There was indeed a country
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by mr1759: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Only the true kings were in red attire the Oba of Edo was in complete red which symbolizes danger also the Obi of onitsha who wore a red cap and red coral bead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
LuciferKristi:

*spits angry

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
odigbosky:

I would like you to quote your sources. The source that told you all Benin metal works were gotten from Ife. So you are trying to tell me that the Ogiso period that spanned over 35 sky kings did not have any knowledge of metal works until Oronmiyan made contact with the Edos. You are saying that these group of persons were literally still in the stone age until they met with the yorubas. It makes me wonder the kind of ife you are painting bro. Please just tell me your source. What most people don't know is that, it is not even Oronmiyan that defeated the Ogiame rivals. It was Oba Ewedo. Prior to Oba Ewedo, all symbols of authority including the royal stool was with the Ogiame while Oba Ewedo had nothing except Usama. Talking about Oronmiyan or the dynasty is a deviation. We started this on metal works and the royal stool and you still haven't given me the sources that told you that the Edos had no prior knowledge of metals or its working before Oronmiyan time. You yorubas just want to claim responsibility for our success. If ife was so good with iron works and had prior knowledge of it before most communities i wonder why she was never imperial like Oyo. Having such weapon as iron puts you on an edge right, yet Oronmiyan could not conquer the Edos he met here who had no knowledge of metal works and were still using sticks and stones according to your claims.

Hello odigbosky,

I think you are just being emotive (I may be wrong tho).

Let me break it down this way:

You obviously have indicated a distinction between brass-smithing for purely artistic purposes and blacksmithing for tools and implements production.

You are therefore suggesting that what Ife introduced to Benin during Oba Oguola's reign was just brass-smithing for art and nothing more.

Although, I personally maintain that these two (i.e. brass-smithing and black smithing) is a subset of what scholars referred to by the broader term "METAL casting" (bronze, brass, copper, iron, zinc, etc.) which they noted was taught to the Binis by the Ifes.

I attached a British Museum documentary which stated loudly and clearly enough that:

The Binis were "relative newcomers in the art and craft of casting METALS" because they were just being civilized into the craft (for independent production) by the Ifes.

[I believe the British Museum is relevant enough as authority on this subject].

But even if you still want to insist that experts' mention of "METAL casting" has nothing to do with blacksmithing (which I don't think is a reasonable contention at this point); I will show how that still wouldn't help your claim that it wasn't Ife that introduced blacksmithing to Benin.

Please pay careful attention:

Recall a Benin bronze sculpture of the horse and the rider which the Binis themselves have interpreted "as a METALsmith from Ife bringing the knowledge of casting techniques to the people of Benin".

[Refer to the same British Museum documentary amongst other sources].

A careful examination of this specific Benin artwork and many other Benin art works like it has offered tremendous insight into not just the bronze casting tradition, but also BLACKSMITHING itself.

Suzanne P. Blier has shown, in her highly remarkable work on Ife Art, how a careful examination of these Benin figures reveals that BLACKSMITHING itself was brought to Benin from Ife at the same time as bronze casting.

She wrote on page 77:

"Most historic Yagba communities are found in the Ekiti Yoruba region where early iron working sites have been found (Obayemi 1992:73,74). It is possible that Ife's Yagba population was involved in complementary iron-working and smelting activities at this center. This tradition also offers interesting insight into Benin figures holding blacksmith tools with three similar facial marks, works said to depict messengers from Ife."

[Suzanne Preston Blier's "Art in Ancient Ife, Birthplace of the Yoruba". Page 77].

So, the foregoing are the submissions of experts which I believe you asked for. Although you may take it or leave It, I advice you to be objective and trust their submissions.

Regarding whether or not I suggested that the Edos were in the stone age period prior to when the Ifes brought the knowledge of metal casting to them.

No! I am not suggesting this at all. I have repeatedly mentioned that prior to Igueghae's arrival in Benin, the Binis made use of metal works but were imported.

Igueghae's expedition to Benin was simply to enable the Binis establish their own national metal casting production industry and thereby eventually discontinuing reliance on importation from Ife, most likely on the basis of some agreement with Ife.

Regarding the royal "stool", it appears we've been talking past each other. May be we need to stop and define our terms clearly lest we won't realize that we have no real disagreement on this point.

What I referred to by the present royal stool in Benin is not some physical object; rather, I'm talking about the present foreign monarchical Oba-ship system of the Binis which replaced the indeginous monarchical Ogiso-ship system from Oranmiyan's time in Benin; and in relation to which there is still some hard feelings till today from descendants of the replaced indeginous dynasty.

Regarding whether or not Ife was imperial, of course it was at some point in history (I think you need to immerse yourself more in history). Empires rise and fall, Oyo and Benin empires had their respective peaks and lows as well as falls.

That the fall of Ife was not caused by imperial Europe (unlike Oyo and Benin that the Europeans met at their peak) is no evidence that Ife was never once a great empire to reckon with.

To give you a glimpse of what Ife was like at its height. Leo Frobenius, a German anthropologist led an excavation expedition to Ile-Ife in 1910. He was shown the Head of Olokun, and the sight of just that alone threw him into a state of utter confusion to the extent that he proclaimed to world that he had found in Ile-Ife, the world famed lost Greek civilization of Atlantis. This is despite the fact that he is aware that the Benin bronzes stolen by the Europeans in 1897 was from Benin, Africa.

The same reaction of surprise and confusion was expressed, in 1938 (after another set of finds in Ife), by William Bascom, an American anthropologist, in his publication for the Illustrated London News where he noted that the works found in Ife "take their stand beside the best ... ever evolved by the elaborate civilizations of Europe and Asia". In fact, he likened the Ife people who made these works to the great Italian renaissance sculpture, Donatello.

Such is a glimpse of the civilization that flourished in Ile-Ife when it was at its peak before it experienced a natural decline associated with every life cycle event.

Lastly, regarding whether or not Oranmiyan couldn't conquer Igodomigodo despite Ife being so advanced in the use of metal.

I will like to clarify that Oranmiyan's trip to Igodomigodo was not a military expedition. His trip was (according to all accounts) purely a socio-political/spiritual expedition.

That Igodomigodo had approached (the obviously more advanced civilization at) Uhe for socio-political and spiritual direction is the standard historical account in the most early sources of both Benin and Yoruba histories. In fact, J. Egharevhba, (who is the earlierst and most prominent) Benin historian on Benin, himself documented this standard account.

To give you an idea of the advancement of one of these two civilizations beyond the other, Paula Ben-Amos an expert on Benin history noted that the people of Igodomigodo saw a horse for the very first time when Oranmiyan arrived riding one.

To give you a further glimpse into the imperialistic status of Ife in very early times, consider a late 15th century account by the Portugese seafarer Joao Afonso de Aveiro documenting Benin traditions about an inland kingdom [which has been identified today as Ife from evidence of the title of early Ife rulers "Oghne" (see Thornton 1988, among others)] that played a role in local enthronement rituals.

Such was the role Ife played in the institutionalization of monarchy in other 'countries' of this region of the world in ancient times even according to Benin traditions

Thank you for your time ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
The reason Edo and yoruba can't be friends is the constant yoruba attempts to take credit for about everything which belongs to Edo: the monarchy, the art, the military successes... It is annoying, you guys should have more self-esteem and start actually promoting your own culture and actual history rather than constantly claiming ours and rewriting history. Once again, the ogiso, odudwa, oranmiyan are all fables, stories for the kids. It really amazes me to see adults quoting these stories for kids in serious conversations. And these fools even believe that this is history ... Please Nigerian federal government, reinstate history at school most young Nigerians don't even know what it means. For all of us who studied abroad, we know that history is the studies of ancient documents. History is not the science of making up stories and trying to glorify yourself by making silly claims.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 08, 2018
You ask an Edo what his ancestors contributed to the world, he will direct you to the most important museums in the world, yea they all have Edo art. You ask a Yoruba the same question, he dives into claiming Edo achievements, with either the claim of : "we taught them" or the latest one : "we did it and gave it to them". And finally "they send the heads of their dead kings to be buried in ife"....How much will it take to buy you guys some self-esteem ? The Igbos don't have more history than you, yet they are not claiming the achievements of Edo ancestors as theirs, they are not pretending that the Oba came from Enugu, they have self-respect and self-esteem, something you Yorubas lack.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 08, 2018
It is just like going to interview two students and asking them about their grades, the first one (Edo) shows his grades and is very proud of his good grades, he attributes it to hardwork. The second one (Yoruba) doesn't show his grades, instead he tries to take credit for Edo's grades by claiming "I thought him everything" and even later claiming "I sat the exams in his stead". Self-esteem...priceless.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2018
prolog2:
The reason Edo and yoruba can't be friends is the constant yoruba attempts to take credit for about everything which belongs to Edo: the monarchy, the art, the military successes... It is annoying, you guys should have more self-esteem and start actually promoting your own culture and actual history rather than constantly claiming ours and rewriting history. Once again, the ogiso, odudwa, oranmiyan are all fables, stories for the kids. It really amazes me to see adults quoting these stories for kids in serious conversations. And these fools even believe that this is history ... Please Nigerian federal government, reinstate history at school most young Nigerians don't even know what it means. For all of us who studied abroad, we know that history is the studies of ancient documents. History is not the science of making up stories and trying to glorify yourself by making silly claims.

We aren't taking any unwarranted credit. We state facts. But facts annoy only f@ 0ls.

A wise person appreciated fact when they are presented with one.

Search for truth
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 08, 2018
TAO11:

We aren't taking any unwarranted credit. We state facts. But facts annoy only f@ 0ls.

A wise person appreciated fact when they are presented with one.

Search for truth
Your crazy head is so up your ass that you cant even sense your own foolishness. You are only contributing into making your people the joke of africa. Propaganda technics won't help you rewrite history. By definition, history is written on papers made before your great great great ...grand father was born. You would need a time machine to rewrite history.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
prolog2:
You ask an Edo what his ancestors contributed to the world, he will direct you to the most important museums in the world, yea they all have Edo art. You ask a Yoruba the same question, he dives into claiming Edo achievements, with either the claim of : "we taught them" or the latest one : "we did it and gave it to them". And finally "they send the heads of their dead kings to be buried in ife"....How much will it take to buy you guys some self-esteem ? The Igbos don't have more history than you, yet they are not claiming the achievements of Edo ancestors as theirs, they are not pretending that the Oba came from Enugu, they have self-respect and self-esteem, something you Yorubas lack.

Yoruba ancestors did more than that.

The made art and taught others.

And our arts are not looted to be in another man's custody in such large quantity. We give freely whatever we wish despite ours been unmatched in the whole of Africa as I have shown to you some days ago to which you had no response

No one prays that his most important sweat should not be felt and appreciated in his home and your Oba get this point hence his continuous clamour for return.

You seem to not to feel the pain of your Oba from your statement that your ancestors treasures should remain with those who stole them
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 12:34am On Nov 08, 2018
prolog2:
It is just like going to interview two students and asking them about their grades, the first one (Edo) shows his grades and is very proud of his good grades, he attributes it to hardwork. The second one (Yoruba) doesn't show his grades, instead he tries to take credit for Edo's grades by claiming "I thought him everything" and even later claiming "I sat the exams in his stead". Self-esteem...priceless.

Your analogy here is at best useless from my demonstration of the actual historical scenarios.

Take heart
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 12:37am On Nov 08, 2018
prolog2:
Your crazy head is so up your ass that you cant even sense your own foolishness. You are only contributing into making your people the joke of africa. Propaganda technics won't help you rewrite history. By definition, history is written on papers made before your great great great ...grand father was born. You would need a time machine to rewrite history.

You just proved my point about facts and f@ols.

I challenged you severally some days ago that you should contradict (with evidence) my evidence-bases assertion that the bronzes of Ife habe no match in Africa among other seven points, you ran away after being unable to address just one of them
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2018
TAO11:

Yoruba ancestors did more than that.

The made art and taught others.

And our arts are not looted to be in another man's custody in such large quantity. We give freely whatever we wish despite ours been unmatched in the whole of Africa as I have shown to you some days ago to which you had no response

No one prays that his most important sweat should not be felt and appreciated in his home and your Oba get this point hence his continuous clamour for return.

You seem to not to feel the pain of your Oba from your statement that your ancestors treasures should remain with those who stole them
Now answer this: where are ife arts which decorated ife palace before the Brits arrived ?
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 08, 2018
TAO11:

You just proved my point about facts and f@ols.

I challenged you severally some days ago that you should contradict (with evidence) my evidence-bases assertion that the bronzes of Ife habe no match in Africa among other seven points, you ran away after being unable to address just one of them
fool, I have other things to do in life than reading your very lengthy trash. I didn't read your nonsense, but I know your ilks, false logics and fake historians and claims based on nothing other than thin air. If I were to see you in real life, I would gladly teach you for free, because you need education, all you do is spread ignorance. Intelligent people won't waste their time reading you, they have better things to do. How many times have I educated Yoruba ignorant fellas like you on nairaland, I can' t just keep doing this all the time. That is why I don't read your trash.
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by TAO11(f): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2018
Feel free to address any one or more or all of those seven points here if you think you have suddenly stumbled upon the evidences you've been searching for.

But if know you don't have any evidence or you know you can't find any evidence, then please allow for decorum by keeping shut from now onwards when discussions like this come up again.

In the meantime, you can enjoy yourself with some facts I have educated some of your kinsman (odigbosky) with above
Re: Nigerian Royal Fathers Welcome Prince Charles, Arrive In Luxury Cars by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 08, 2018
TAO11:
Feel free to address any one or more or all of those seven points here if you think you have suddenly stumbled upon the evidences you've been searching for.

But if know you don't have any evidence or you know you can't find any evidence, then please allow for decorum by keeping shut from now onwards when discussions like this come up again.

In the meantime, you can enjoy yourself with some facts I have esucates some of your kinsman (odigbosky) with above
fool, in which language must I tell you I didn't read your trash ? If you have proof of something then show, you dont need anybody's validation if you have real proof, not some 419 fake proof like all you have shown so far. Please direct me to bight of ife by the way. Also, where is ife republic ? As I said, all you do is write lengthy trash and no intelligent person would waste his time going through it just to debunk you point by point. If I were being paid to do it, I would consider. But doing this same thing once again without getting anything out of it ? Nope, I just cant waste my time and energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fatal Accident Along Asaba Airport Road, Entire Family Dead... Graphic Photos / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / N240m Bentley Bentayga Mansory Spotted In Lagos (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.