Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana (948 Views)

Men Watching Big Buttocks While Driving, Cause Of Most Crashes In Ghana - Offici / Igbos Are Coming Back In Thousands To Celebrate Xmas In Southeast / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2019
It may sound very funny but the truth is that I have never crossed any border in my life.
I have been working for years and actually made some money and will like to enjoy a little outside this forsaken country.
A colleague of mine came back from Ghana and have said so much about the country.
I want to give it a trial and have a taste of any other country.
I may visit ivory coast too if time permits me.

Guys that have been travelling, any further advice will not be taken for granted.
tnks
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by NoLotty7(m): 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
xmas day is celebrated as normal sunday in most part of Ghana.
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
NoLotty7:
xmas day is celebrated as normal sunday in most part of Ghana.

That's cool,at least the noise will be minimal
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by Lynny12: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2019
Please I’m interested in making the trip.. send me a mail on lynda.udegbunam@gmail.com
thanks
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by ebiebe: 8:37pm On Nov 02, 2019
I will love to spend my Christmas holiday in Ghana too.
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by Nobody: 12:48am On Nov 03, 2019
angelusbrut:

It may sound very funny but the truth is that I have never crossed any border in my life.
I have been working for years and actually made some money and will like to enjoy a little outside this forsaken country.
A colleague of mine came back from Ghana and have said so much about the country.

Guys that have been travelling, any further advice will not be taken for granted.
tnks

Bleep you for calling Nigeria a forsaken country!
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by DexterousOne(m): 1:09am On Nov 03, 2019
Akannigbabe:

Bleep you for calling Nigeria a forsaken country!

Nigeria is indeed a forsaken country

You can cry blood if you like

It's a general consensus in the global community

Apart from being a country where one can get rich just like that
The country has little to offer in the real sense of it

1 Like

Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by DexterousOne(m): 1:10am On Nov 03, 2019
angelusbrut:

tnks

Do you intend taking a flight?
Or go by road..

Let me know how I will advise u
Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by AngelicBeing: 4:46am On Nov 03, 2019
DexterousOne:

Nigeria is indeed a forsaken country

You can cry blood if you like

It's a general consensus in the global community

Apart from being a country where one can get rich just like that
The country has little to offer in the real sense of it
Gbam, if you ask him now, he probably slept without power, bad roads, dilapidated infrastructures nationwide, senseless killings going on daily, let them keep living in delusion, denial and continue to enjoy the endemic hardship across the dead country, 6th most miserable country on earth, headquarters of extreme and acidic poverty in the world and a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors

Buhari and his gangstas are living in affluence, drinking champagne at Sheraton Abuja, eating Nkwobi, salad, fried chicken and turkey and still poo on the heads of their followers across the country

Sai baba Abeg continue to inflict more hardship across the country until your followers wake up and know that the country is dead completely and beyond redemption, rubbish grin

2 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by DexterousOne(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam, if you ask him now, he probably slept without power, bad roads, dilapidated infrastructures nationwide, senseless killings going on daily, let them keep living in delusion, denial and continue to enjoy the endemic hardship across the dead country, 6th most miserable country on earth, headquarters of extreme and acidic poverty in the world and a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors

Buhari and his gangstas are living in affluence, drinking champagne at Sheraton Abuja, eating Nkwobi, salad, fried chicken and turkey and still poo on the heads of their followers across the country

Sai baba Abeg continue to inflict more hardship across the country until your followers wake up and know that the country is dead completely and beyond redemption, rubbish grin

It's sad really

That Nigerians are now used to the shit being served

3 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by Kennyswagz2: 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:

gringringringringringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: I Will Like To Spend My Xmas In Ghana by olaolu39(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please find the attached poster for the West Africa trip.

The trip is planned to be between 26th-30th of December, 2019.

The first port of entry is Benin(Cotonou via Seme) on the first day.

Brief Itinerary is stated thus:

Day 1: Travel, A brief city tour around the city of Cotonou;  Travel to Lome (Togo) via Aflao (Togo-Ghana Border), Sleepover.

Day 2: Entry into Accra; Visit the notable Political sites including Government house.

Day 3: Visit fun sites; Accra zoo, amusement park, game centre, village meeting at the Labadi beach, hook up with the Ghanian natives, Evening lounge,

Day 4: Visit the Makola Market for shopping, night club/lounge, preparation for departure.

Day 5: Departure

The hotel will have free wifi, free tour service and free breakfast.

If you have any questions, observations or suggestion, please let me know.

Regards.

Olaoluwa Femi

(1) (Reply)

The Most Mysterious Places To Visit In Africa / Battle Of The Regional Cities In Southerner Nigeria (SS vs SW vs SE ) (video) / Relocating To Jamaica With Limited Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.