Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (55729 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by buchilino(m): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
This is the best way to pay tithe.
I HAVE NOTICED THAT U HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES WITH CHURCHES N TITHES
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by carrascocity(f): 11:07am On Nov 07, 2018
aonag:

keep deceiving yourself..

Do you expect him to go give the money to one rich pastor or what ?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Talknochip(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2018
Good!... If only Nigerian leaders can arrange Nigeria the way this woman arranged her abatcha!

5 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by buchilino(m): 11:08am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
how can you be poor and have 5 kids and one coming through

POVERTY CAN MAKE U DO THINGS ORDINARILY U WOULDN'T HAD DONE

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
Yes ooooo

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by buchilino(m): 11:11am On Nov 07, 2018
carrascocity:

Do you expect him to go give the money to one rich pastor or what ?

NNE TITHE ISN'T GIVING MONEY TO PASTORS. REMEMBER JEWS PAY TITHES ALSO. GOD GAVE US DAT COMMAND, IF D PASTOR DECIDES TO BE SPENDING SINFULLY. DATS BW HIM N GOD. MY OPINION THOUGH
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Kiki4: 11:11am On Nov 07, 2018
UrbanExotica:

you must be a brokeass.

Abeg help a sister with some cash for biz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Diso60090(m): 11:13am On Nov 07, 2018
GOFRONT:
Insatiable haters will still come and "Na only 100k he fit to dash the woman"??, upon say he call himsef Bigboy"??

Big boy my incoming calls

100k my suya

Internet na their play ground
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by grandstar(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2018
I love abacha! My bestie in Unilag was from Enugu

I'm from Ondo

I buy it regularly

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by frozen70(f): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2018
That's a good one there

Whenever it's your time, God will surely send the angels to locate you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Reelmii: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2018
father....oh my father, my father

I knee down dey beg u

abeg that creative idea wey I need for my helper to locate me before the end of this year, abeg open my eye make I see am.

I know say I no blind, my eye open well well.

but I also know say oppolo eye no be open eye.

baba God na u open this abacha woman eye wey she take see this creative idea wey don bring blessing for her

God abeg, na beg I dey beg o, I no carry body

abeg open my eye by force, by fire, by thunder, by hammer, by spanner, infact God use anything wey like

all I want na make my eye open

IJN.... AMEN

4 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by tunary(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
This is really very touching and encouraging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by IbrahimDamola: 11:18am On Nov 07, 2018
How did she manage to design that Abacha like that inside that plastic container?

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
The power of social media
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by tunary(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
Ignorance is just the reason, this is how they deteriorate poverty in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by FreemanUYB(m): 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:

Are you okay
who said she is poor
the last time I checked a poor man is a man with no ideas

she is creative and it pays
5kids and one coming through they never complained
she toils to feed them

so shut the crap!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:23am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
Low income earners just never learn!
Very annoying

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CuddleBear(f): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
FreemanUYB:

Are you okay who said she is poor the last time I checked a poor man is a man with no ideas
she is creative and it pays 5kids and one coming through they never complained she toils to feed them
so shut the crap!!!!
your head like baton

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Brightgem(f): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
because they cuddle a lot like ur name implies. She and her husband. Kikiki!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by akinszz: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2018
See him yiibo head grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Tallesty1(m): 11:30am On Nov 07, 2018
Where are the idiots that are always telling us how Igbos hate one another?

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by FreemanUYB(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
your head like baton
better with something inside than yours like empty water melon
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Brightgem(f): 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
CHAVINCI:
leave talk,igbos are great people abeg
my friend. Will you not bring tribe into this matter before I slap u spiritually. Lets just see humanity here. Ah ah! Igbo this, yoruba that! Which hand did u have inside where God created you! Tell me.

6 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Dpharisee: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2018
He also needs to teach Family Planning, 5 children with another one on the way and selling Abacha to feed 8 mouths plus the husband undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CuddleBear(f): 11:38am On Nov 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CuddleBear(f): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CHAVINCI: 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Brightgem:
my friend. Will you not bring tribe into this matter before I slap u spiritually. Lets just see humanity here. Ah ah! Igbo this, yoruba that! Which hand did u have inside where God created you! Tell me.
and you saw me mention yoruba here abi?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by IkpuMmadu: 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Igbo always helping themselves..look at Owerri is looking like Las Vegas. ..no wonder they call is Las Vegas of the east
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CuddleBear(f): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by CuddleBear(f): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
FreemanUYB:

better with something inside than yours like empty water melon
watermelon isn't empty dunderhead

3 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Pesin go just comot 100k give pesin. The other day, E money gave out 500k.
For me to bring out 1k chop sef na issue shocked
If I remove 100k from my account i will have high bp cool

See below for data bonanza...
See details and testimonies... shocked angry

Bros u still get up to 100k in your account, u be chairman ooo,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Currency From Past To Present. / Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.