Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (55802 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

Really? angry
100k? Like right away?

Hahahaha like seriously?

seems you got enough money to throw?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2018
Babacele:
was awed by the honorary degree you conferred on the guy(bfdp)....don't even ask me what it is please... lols.

Nah, nothing serious, believe me. cool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2018
Rextizzle:
Hahahaha like seriously?

seems you got enough money to throw? anyways I don't mind a token,

About that fine babe up there? Nothing serious, anything moi wants, moi gets wink

OK, 10k sent to you.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

lols ,don't mind me bro.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

lols ,don't mind me bro.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

About that fine babe up there? Nothing serious, anything moi wants, moi gets wink

OK, 10k sent to you.
Mehn you are serious o, thanks so much. please remove the account number from the post you quoted, God bless. smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

Really? angry
100k? Like right away?

Nope.
Give it to Oh-what's-her-name that is after you instead.
Cheers wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2018
Babacele:
was awed by the honorary degree you conferred on the guy(bfdp)....don't even ask me what it is please... lols.
Lool.
Come, who are you anyway? grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Nope.
Give it to Oh-what's-her-name that is after you instead.
Cheers wink

Pretty ladies are known to be, smart, mild, soft and considerate. wink

By the way, no one is after anyone, this forum is anonymous.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

Pretty ladies are known to be, smart, mild, soft and considerate. wink

By the way, no one is after anyone, this forum is anonymous.
You know what I mean.
Enjoy your day! smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You know what I mean.
Enjoy your day! smiley

But we can sha do business, right? smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

You know what I mean.
Enjoy your day! smiley
Lemme consult you, I need some business advice, ASAP wink wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 12:44pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Lool.
Come, who are you anyway? grin
lol, babacele one who believes that you would dwarf a Genevieve if placed side by side ceteri paribus abi na wetin be d correct Latin phrase sef.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2018
Babacele:
lol, babacele one who believes that you would dwarf a Genevieve if placed side by side ceteri paribus abi na wetin be d correct Latin phrase sef.
Hahahaha
Thank you but Genny is on a league all of her own. I am out of that league.
How is work, friend?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

But we can sha do business, right? smiley

Business with someone who says "anything moi wants, moi gets"?
Lol, No brother. smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Business with someone who says "anything moi wants, moi gets"?
Lol, No brother. smiley

Yes, everything moi ever wanted moi have. Everything! cool

By the way, no one is wanting you, yet. wink

I have a business plan and I need a business development manager/consultant, so are you in or not?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

Yes, everything moi ever wanted moi have. Everything! cool

By the way, no one is wanting you, yet. wink

I have a business plan and I need a business development manager/consultant, so are you in or not?
How did you know what I do? undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahaha
How is work, friend?

Genny?
You can meet her or anyone you want within 24 hours. Just be nice to me.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

How did you know what I do? undecided

moi gets what moi wants wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

moi gets what moi wants wink
Not this time. Sorry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Datdeltagirl(f): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2018
Love is in the air grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Not this time. Sorry

You do realize that I've been trolling you, right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by ZoeyJ(f): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

You do realize that I've been trolling you, right?

Not really. Why have you?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2018
Wikidraw:

Drop your account details

Should I drop mine too
Any amount will be highly appreciated
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tarashafaith:

Should I drop mine too
Any amount will be highly appreciated

Udoudo Faith Nse
Union bank
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Hahahaha
How is work, friend?
lols.....work is good. Yes Genny maybe in her league which you out of but your league is out of her reach if only you see wetin I dey see. The characteristics wey you combine is rich, cosmopolitan and unique. no worry I go gist u
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Not really. Why have you?
Oh yeah, I've been trolling wink
Just relax joor.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Not this time. Sorry
Forming for nothing, we all know you want the cash, stop pretending girl. grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
Tarashafaith:

Udoudo Faith Nse
Union bank

By 12 this night, transfers will start, just relax.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2018
Rextizzle:
Forming for nothing, we all know you want the cash, stop pretending girl. grin
A fool will remain one.
I see you have already spent the N10k you begged for so now you have mouth to try to relegate me to your level - won't work Dog.
Cheers
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2018
Babacele:
lols.....work is good. Yes Genny maybe in her league which you out of but your league is out of her reach if only you see wetin I dey see. The characteristics wey you combine is rich, cosmopolitan and unique. no worry I go gist u
O gaa ju! All for me?! Lool.
Thank you o, but I still worship the ground Genny walks upon. I love that lady so much even though I am not a Nollywood fan.
Was it you I was gisting philosophy with few months back here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.