Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,855 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job (55793 Views)

Kiilaboi: Cubana Chief Priest Is Owing Me - Man Calls Out Him Out Over Debt / Cubana Chief Priest Built A Club In Asaba & It's Big Like A Stadium (Video) / Cubana Chief Priest Leaves Cubana Group, Opens His Own Bar, De Angels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by xoxocandy(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wikidraw:

10k sent to you

woooow thanks tons
you'll always smile same way you made me smile
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Azam101: 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
UrbanExotica:

you must be a brokeass.
Try and steal 5k u will know the consequences
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Rextizzle(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Low income earners just never learn! Very annoying
Sharrap!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
how can you be poor and have 5 kids and one coming through

I Have also noticed this thing among poor or uneducated people. According to one silly woman, she said she can't stop what "God has given her", that it is a sin.
All they do is sex and get pregnant, and using protection is a sin against God. I don't usually feel sorry for poor people with excess children to cater for.
How can a silly woman like this have 5.5 kids (one is coming through). It is very annoying
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by 3phase(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
UrbanExotica:
why snap for the gram tho meagre 100k
did u said a meagre 100k?how much av u help ppl with 2day?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by 3phase(m): 6:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
Mayb because she knew help will come one day
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by U1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:

Huh? Tell me you're joking. So you haven't seen poor families with 7+ children?

When I see such, I am almost moved to judging them - I probably judge them. God have mercy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Penywise(m): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Why would she have five kids and one more on the way. People should learn how to use condoms na. Those kids are just coming to this world to suffer and it's not just fair.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by sirbanky77(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Wikidraw
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vastolord4(m): 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2018
IamD18:
This is the best way to pay tithe.

God bless you
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by themanderon: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:

Abakaliki people just love having babies. Family planning is not yet rampant over there.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Olorunnim: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
I'm surprised too, the way Nigerians procreate is alarming, especially the lower class.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by FreemanUYB(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
CuddleBear:
You're either an illiterate or a dyslexic simpleton
I bet someone is regretting around you!!!!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Olorunnim: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wikidraw:
Yes
Mister I'm behind you, please help my condition.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Rextizzle:
Sharrap!
Oh here is one!
Baby factory degenerate producer spotted cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 1:02am On Nov 10, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Oh here is one! Baby factory degenerate producer spotted cheesy
hmmm ,Vivy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 10, 2018
doggedfighter:

Deceiving himself how? I can see you are one of the scammers.

no. i am not a scammer. i am a spiritually aware christian..and if you call yourself that too follow the word and not what you think. besides is 10 percent of your salary too much to give God every month?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by doggedfighter(f): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2018
aonag:

no. i am not a scammer. i am a spiritually aware christian..and if you call yourself that too follow the word and not what you think. besides is 10 percent of your salary too much to give God every month?
Ten percent is not too much. I mustn't give it a pastor to give to God when I have people who are in dire need of it all around me. Forget that tithe must be paid in church crap.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 10, 2018
doggedfighter:

Ten percent is not too much. I mustn't give it a pastor to give to God when I have people who are in dire need of it all around me. Forget that tithe must be paid in church crap.
ok
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2018
Babacele:
hmmm ,Vivy.
Sirrrrrr cheesy
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Sirrrrrr cheesy

Are you the one on your dp? Lemme dash you something? Pretty ladies amuse me, even if I don't have anything to do with them.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

Are you the one on your dp? Lemme dash you something? Pretty ladies amuse me, even if I don't have anything to do with them.
Yes I am but I don't need anything. Thanks
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Datdeltagirl(f): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

please am here oh please let the dashing get to side abegggggg cry cry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
please am here oh please let the dashing get to side abegggggg cry cry
Oya drop ya Akant. smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

One or two additional Gucci bag won't harm you, you know? smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Datdeltagirl(f): 4:54pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

Oya drop ya Akant. smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

One or two additional Gucci bag won't harm you, you know? smiley

Not interested. Cheers! smiley
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 12, 2018
Datdeltagirl:
Firstbank 3060382088 grin grin cheesy THANK YOU SO MUCH GOD BLESS YOU
Sent 10k.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Babacele: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Sirrrrrr cheesy
was awed by the honorary degree you conferred on the guy(bfdp)....don't even ask me what it is please... lols.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Datdeltagirl(f): 5:40pm On Nov 12, 2018
Wikidraw:

Sent 10k.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy THANK YOU SO MUCH and more credit to your account grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Gifts Creative Pregnant Abacha Woman 100k And A Job by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Not interested. Cheers! smiley
Really? angry
100k? Like right away?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onitsha Shopping Mall Commissioned By Obiano - Photos / Olu Okeowo's Home Raided By Customs Officers, Seized His Rolls Royce / Tony Elumelu And His Twin Boys, Tony And Toby Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.