Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. (1808 Views)

Was TRINITY Taught By Jesus Or The Early Apostles??? / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2018
I am a scientist and when I see situations changed just by mentioning the name of Jesus,

I try to reason it out...as in, what happened at that moment..what happens behind the scene anytime there is a miracles...

Let's start the stories.

This thread will contain the miracles done by Jesus and in the name of Jesus,

both in the Bible and present day.

I hereby declare, in God's name, that I will only post and discuss miracles that I am sure of its authenticity.

Apart from those done in the Bible, I will be posting some miracles in our present day too.

If anyone has ANY GENUINE VIDEO ON YOUTUBE... Especially on Genuine miracles,

pls do not hesitate to post it here.

How does miracles happen?..

What happened behind the scene ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by orisa37: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Miracles happen by Faith in "TheFaith", Christ Jesus.
Prayers happen behind the scene. Serious Communing with all your Heart, with all your Soul, with all your Mind and with all your Strength.
Men of God perfect Prayers variously.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2018
This one was done by Jesus. My very Best.

This miracle made the Chief Priests and Pharisees conclude to kill Jesus..

John 11.

Preamble: Jesus was somewhere with his disciples.. and then

he knew that Lazarus was sick and had given up the ghost.

Meanwhile,

Martha and Mary were Lazarus sisters.. They had cried their eyes out...

while Lazarus was sick, they expected Jesus to show up... but he delayed until Lazarus died and spent four days in the grave.

and when all the people had gathered, crying, and the body had started smelling, and all hopes were lost,

The Messiah Showed up.

(John 11 )
------------
21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

This is Faith. She knew who Jesus was.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Jesus said... I am the resurrection and the life.

ANYONE THAT BELIEVES IN ME SHALL LIVE,

Even if he dies.

and after praying to the Father,

" And when he thus had spoken, he cried with a loud voice, Lazarus, come forth. "
(John 11: 43)

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!

He stood up. Bound head to the feet.

Lazarus's spirit was already with God.. back to God.

His soul was in Paradise.. At the bossom of Abraham..

His body was on earth. decaying.

The brain had failed for four days. Organs were decayed.. Skin Colour changed.

and then, The giver of life called with a loud voice..

God responded by realising the spirit. (yayayayayayayayaya)

Paradise had no choice but to release the soul..

The body had no choice that to come alive.

The brain started functioning. Organs responded..

All this, At the voice of the resurrection and the life.
and then, something amazing happened..

Someone who was bound head and feet stood up...

what!!!!!! (yayayayayayayayayaya)

The authority that came out of the Saviour lifted him up.

If Jesus had not specified that he wanted Lazarus, Many dead people would have responded.!!!!

what!!!!! Yeah. you read it correctly.

How do I know? read on...

The mourners saw him. Mouths were opened.

Eyes Popped out. Many would have fainted, there was silence..

and then, A great shout of Joy.

A life has been restored.

Jesus Christ of Nazareth, the giver of life to the soul of men, had done it again.

I told you earlier that Many dead people would have responded?...

this is it :
At the trumpet, at the end of the world,

Jesus said that this will happen :

" Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. "
(John 5: 25)

When that cry from Jesus went out, the dead taught that it was time... he he he.

hmmm.

I will hear his voice..and I will live.

because I believe in him as the son of God, I am baptized , AND I DO HIS WILL BY HIS HELP.

Let's look at another miracle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2018
I will put the next miracle here. this was an error.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2018
orisa37:
Miracles happen by Faith in "TheFaith", Christ Jesus.
Prayers happen behind the scene. Serious Communing with all your Heart, with all your Soul, with all your Mind and with all your Strength.
Men of God perfect Prayers variously.

Yes my brother. I know.

But I have seen. Genuine unspeakable miracle.

My brain is always looking forward to knowing the spiritual.

something goes on there whenever the name Jesus is being mentioned.

I just feel surprised.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2018
This is the main thread.

Comments should be directed here.

Thanks.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Act 3. Peter and John.

Hmm. This one is another intriguing story.

Preamble : Peter (I just love his character) the fear fear had an encounter with the Holy Ghost...

See this :

(Acts 2 )
------------
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.

3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.

I will explain this one in my order thread: (my best Bible verses)..

I just want you to see what happened here.

After the fire rested on them,

Peter and John went to the temple to pray.. They were already carrying fire.

A man, LAME FROM HIS MOTHER'S WOMB. for forty years sat down as usual, in front of the temple, begging for alms.

(Acts 3 )
------------
4 And Peter, fastening his eyes upon him with John, said, Look on us.

5 And he gave heed unto them, expecting to receive something of them.

6 Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.

Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy didn't stand up. He was like.. "what is wrong with this one.... I have never walked in my life..,

they even told me that I was lame from my mothers womb..pls give me money and get out"

Peter, carrying fire all over his body was like " you are not serious. You think I am joking here? "

" And he took him by the right hand, and lifted himup: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength."
(Acts 3: 7)

His bones and ankles RECEIVED STRENGTH.

Puzzled, I am.

Where did the strength come from? From Peters hand? Or like a powerful surge of electricity?

or light just passed through the body... Or what?

dangling legs suddenly became straight.

He didn't only walked... He jumped and praised God.

5000 people believed instanta.

I watched a YouTube video of Pastor kumuyi on this platform.. A seriously lame woman who was brought

To his crusade in Russia, walked like queen of England.

The woman's photograph of before and after were printed. Her name given...

What are we talking about?

We are talking about Jesus Christ of Nazareth,

The giver of life eternal.

Jesus is Lord.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Another miracle will be posted shortly.
and analysis given.
Jesus is Lord.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Seun(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Oga Originakalokalo, the above seem to be just stories. What makes you believe that they actually happened in the real world?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by hahn(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jesus that cannot cure ordinary malaria is that one Jesus undecided

2 Likes

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Seun:
Oga Originakalokalo, the above seem to be just stories. What makes you think that they actually happened in the real world?

Oga Seun,

A well documented and proven miracle that is similar happened at Pastor Kumuyi's Crusade in Russia.

What do you say about that?

I was healed personally of a disease that lasted over 30 years....

After a very short prayer.

I am a living witness to miracles..

and I have seen a lot of confirmed ones... that are genuine..

I am talking about miracles from Pastors whose life is pure righteousness and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by CodeTemplar: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2018
Seun:
Oga Originakalokalo, the above seem to be just stories. What makes you think that they actually happened in the real world?
You can start claiming they never happened because neither you and I was there, and it will be hard to prove, but I believe they happened and know they are still happening.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by CodeTemplar: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
hahn:
Beware of people professing faith but instead have huge doubt. Jesus doesn't heal those one as it will I'll amount to tempting God to compromise His own principles and standards.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
A man of God whose life was taken over by the Holy Spirit, with evidence of righteousness and holiness... can ask God anything with faith and it will be done .

The problem is the present day church. That's why only few are in the ministry of miracles.

Take a look at this and find out who Smith wigglesworth was.

Bishop Ronald Coady and his wife were ministering in New South Wales, Australia, in 1950 where they met a Methodist deaconess called sister Mary.

She had brought them large quantities of tracks to use in their crusades.
While there, they were reading Stanley Frodsham’s book, Smith Wiglesworth-apostle of faith.

The incident of his raising of a young woman from the dead especially had gripped them, and when Sister Mary came in, they read it to her, adding, “how we should love to meet that lady!”
She said, “you know that lady.”

They protested that they did not, but she persisted, “you’ve known her for sometime. I am that lady.”
The three of them laugh together with holy joy at God’s “coincidences.”

She told them of being paralyzed from the waist down in 1922 and a being seriously ill. Wigglesworth was holding meetings in her town, and her friends urged her to let them take her to the meeting for prayer.

However, she did not believe in divine healing and did not wish to be prayed for.
She soon became worst and, in fact, was dying. Her friends asked her if she would allow the evangelist to pray for her if they brought him to the house.

She finally consented, but he was delayed. Before he arrived, she died.
Sr. Mary Pople related that she went to heaven and was allowed in the throne room. She saw the Lord Jesus sitting on his throne. She saw the light such as she had never seen and heard music such as she had never heard before.

Her heart was filled with rapturous joy.
As she looked at the Lord, He pointed to the doorway by which she had entered, and she knew she had to go back even if she did not want to.

When she went through that door, she heard a voice that later she knew was Smith Wigglesworth’s. He was saying, “Death, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.” Then he commanded Mary to live.
Her eyes open, and those who had been weeping around her bed began to rejoice.

She rose and dressed, and there was a knock at the door. Some girls from her Bible study group had arrived, thinking she was dead. To their surprise and joy, Marry herself opened the door to them.

She continued in the Lord’s service for many years. Not only was she raised from the dead, but she was totally healed of her sickness that had been on to death and of the paralysis that had bound her for years.

Without faith, it is impossible to please him.
Hebrews 11:6
From the book titled Smith Wigglesworth a man who walked with God by George Stormont.
Link to this post!
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by OpenYourEyes1: 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Some of my favorite (evidence based?) miracles:

Kids Broken bone healed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwha2p2KzR8

Baby turns in mother's womb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fujz2TGKZeY

All in the name of JESUS.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Beware of people professing faith but instead have huge doubt. Jesus doesn't heal those one as it will I'll amount to tempting God to compromise His own principles and standards.

Absolute nonsense

The same Jesus that said if you have faith as little as a mustard seed is incapable of healing all those people who genuinely need help in Igbobi

From what I have observed god's standards are very low undecided
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nobody is forced to believe anything.
This thread is for the children of God.
children of God who believe in miracles.
We can only preach and show you the evidence.
The rest is left to you.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
The miracle of Peter is next. stay tuned.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by generationz(f): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

A man of God whose life was taken over by the Holy Spirit, with evidence of righteousness and holiness... can ask God anything with faith and it will be done .

The problem is the present day church. That's why only few are in the ministry of miracles.

Take a look at this and find out who Smith wigglesworth was.

Bishop Ronald Coady and his wife were ministering in New South Wales, Australia, in 1950 where they met a Methodist deaconess called sister Mary.

She had brought them large quantities of tracks to use in their crusades.
While there, they were reading Stanley Frodsham’s book, Smith Wiglesworth-apostle of faith.

The incident of his raising of a young woman from the dead especially had gripped them, and when Sister Mary came in, they read it to her, adding, “how we should love to meet that lady!”
She said, “you know that lady.”

They protested that they did not, but she persisted, “you’ve known her for sometime. I am that lady.”
The three of them laugh together with holy joy at God’s “coincidences.”

She told them of being paralyzed from the waist down in 1922 and a being seriously ill. Wigglesworth was holding meetings in her town, and her friends urged her to let them take her to the meeting for prayer.

However, she did not believe in divine healing and did not wish to be prayed for.
She soon became worst and, in fact, was dying. Her friends asked her if she would allow the evangelist to pray for her if they brought him to the house.

She finally consented, but he was delayed. Before he arrived, she died.
Sr. Mary Pople related that she went to heaven and was allowed in the throne room. She saw the Lord Jesus sitting on his throne. She saw the light such as she had never seen and heard music such as she had never heard before.

Her heart was filled with rapturous joy.
As she looked at the Lord, He pointed to the doorway by which she had entered, and she knew she had to go back even if she did not want to.

When she went through that door, she heard a voice that later she knew was Smith Wigglesworth’s. He was saying, “Death, I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.” Then he commanded Mary to live.
Her eyes open, and those who had been weeping around her bed began to rejoice.

She rose and dressed, and there was a knock at the door. Some girls from her Bible study group had arrived, thinking she was dead. To their surprise and joy, Marry herself opened the door to them.

She continued in the Lord’s service for many years. Not only was she raised from the dead, but she was totally healed of her sickness that had been on to death and of the paralysis that had bound her for years.

Without faith, it is impossible to please him.
Hebrews 11:6
From the book titled Smith Wigglesworth a man who walked with God by George Stormont.
Link to this post!

are you a pastor?
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
generationz:
are you a pastor?

No.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
hahn:

Healing is STRICTLY for the children of God.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by frbona: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

the centurion's servant, the possessed man with a thousand demons amongst others
Where they children of God?
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by CodeTemplar: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
hahn:

Absolute nonsense

The same Jesus that said if you have faith as little as a mustard seed is incapable of healing all those people who genuinely need help in Igbobi

From what I have observed god's standards are very low undecided
Doubt/fear is opposite of faith and not little faith.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
frbona:
the centurion's servant, the possessed man with a thousand demons amongst others
Where they children of God?

Healing is meant strictly for the children of God...

However, there is a place for mercy.

God decides that. not me, not anyone.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
hahn:

You don't sound like someone who can be healed,

People that are healed plead for mercy. Not blaspheme..

instead of healing, blasphemers are ignored and are not Forgiven.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by hahn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
Originakalokalo:

So who created the people at Igbobi? undecided

1 Like

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by hahn(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Doubt/fear is opposite of faith and not little faith.

Doubt/fear is what makes us human and ironically what makes theists scared of god. To claim otherwise is simply ridiculous and deceitful

Originakalokalo:

You don't sound like someone who can be healed,

People that are healed plead for mercy. Not blaspheme..

instead of healing, blasphemers are ignored and are not Forgiven.

Why do I need healing from a god that cannot save people worshiping at a church when the building came crashing down?

Why do I need healing from a god when there is modern day medicine? Your god cannot cure common malaria you dey here dey make mouth.

Where was your god when ebola came to Nigeria? Why didn't your pastor go and lay hands on the victims? undecided
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
hahn:

Doubt/fear is what makes us human and ironically what makes theists scared of god. To claim otherwise is simply ridiculous and deceitful

Why do I need healing from a god that cannot save people worshiping at a church when the building came crashing down?

Why do I need healing from a god when there is modern day medicine? Your god cannot cure common malaria you dey here dey make mouth.

Where was your god when ebola came to Nigeria? Why didn't your pastor go and lay hands on the victims? undecided

Peace.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Guys, I have another one to share..

This one is equally beautiful. it tells us more about demons.
Mark 5 vs 1-15.

Don't worry.. I will summarise it. Scriptures will only be quoted when necessary.

A mad man, no chains could bind him, chains are destroyed by the man as tho it were chaff. He lives in a grave and shouts heavily...

When he saw Jesus, He ran and worshiped him.

hmmmm.

The next verse is crucial, take a look :

" And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus,

thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not."
(Mark 5: 7)

The demons knew who he was. most times in the Bible Jesus always shut them up so that they will not be singing unnecessary praise of him..

or so that the jews will not know who he was. so that they won't repent.

yes. you heard me correctly .

Jesus asked him his name ...the demons responded by saying LEGION.. because they are many...

hmmm.

THEN THE DEMONS TURNED BEGI BEGI.

lol. The begged him in God's name.. imagine?

he granted their request and they entered into many pigs that were close by...

those pigs couldn't contain them... and they all drowned .
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Let's take a closer look at the miracle discussed above.

The demons gave the guy extraordinary strength.
That evil or immorality that you do excessively could be the works of DEMONS IN YOU.

you just love to lust after married women, kids, and even animals. You are being influenced.

Run to Jesus. Else, they will push you until you end up like those pigs, or until you are caught in the act...and lynched.

Also,
Thousands of them lived in one man... but hundreds of pigs couldn't contain them.

This goes to say that humans are stronger...

Did you notice that THOSE PIGS COMMITTED SUICIDE?

Yeah.

Humans love and will protect his life AT ALL COST...

Whatever makes a man suicidal, is of the devil.

Are you depressed? run to Jesus.
are you suicidal, run to Jesus

before it is too late.
Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by generationz(f): 2:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
interesting I never saw this side of it.

1 Like

Re: Story Time: Miracles Done By Jesus And In The Name Of Jesus. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
This miracle is an act of the Holy Spirit...

It is interesting...and Classy.

The apostles were told not to preach. They were imprisoned and this funny thing happened.

Take a look:

(Acts 5 )
------------
19 But the angel of the Lord by night opened the prison doors, and brought them forth, and said,

...go and preach... let's skip this part..

The rulers asked the soldiers to bring the disciples out the following day, and these happened :

22 But when the officers came, and found them not in the prison, they returned, and told,

23 Saying, The prison truly found we shut with all safety, and the keepers standing without before the doors: but when we had opened, we found no man within.

This verse is very funny..

All the doors were shut and safety were in place... But the disciples were not in the prison.

THE GUARDS WERE STANDING OUTSIDE, GUARDING NOTHING .

lol.

Who can imprison the Holy Spirit?

The angel opened the door in the spiritual realm, but in the physical, it stayed shut...

I would like to see the soldiers face when this happened...

Glory to God.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit / Defeated Atheists / Religion: The Greatest Delusion Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.