Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit (1808 Views)

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus / Jesus Resurrected body A Spiritual Body Or Spirit Body / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2019
As a human being, is it the body that make us walk, talk and see, or the spirit? I posted this in this section because I need a spiritual perspective to this
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Oche211(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2019
Our ability to move, eat and do other physical things is supported by our skeletal system.
Our physical body makes this possible.

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2019
RugaTerrorist:
Simple question, DOES OTHER ANIMALS HAVE SPIRITS?

BTW I thought Biology is a compulsory subject in our schools?
I didn't ask if other animals have spirit. I asked if our abilities to talk, walk and eat comes from the human body or the human spirit.

BTW I thought all human being have brain. use yours

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2019
Oche211:
Our ability to move, eat and do other physical things is supported by our skeletal system.
Our physical body makes this possible.
So what does the spirit do. Just asking because there is a point am driving at
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
As a human being, is it the body that make us walk, talk and see, or the spirit? I posted this in this section because I need a spiritual perspective to this

It is a programmed functionality of the mind, the sub-conscious and conscious mind handles such mundane things.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 10:07am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

It is a programmed functionality of the mind, the sub-conscious and conscious mind handles such mundane things.
Are to say the mind is in the spirit or what
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:

Not at all. The mind is a hyper-dimensional sentient database with its structured queries and programmable functionality.

Whereas, Spirit is an individuated unit of consciousness, from a larger consciousness system that uses soul as a vehicle to steer the avatar for its experiences in any reality of choice.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 10:37am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Not at all. The mind is a hyper-dimensional sentient database with its structured queries and programmable functionality.

Whereas, Spirit is an individuated unit of consciousness, from a larger consciousness system that uses soul as a vehicle to steer the avatar for its experiences in any reality of choice.
Let then ask you. Why is it at death, when the spirit leaves the body, the body can't function again. immediately the spirit leaves the body, the body can't function again
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
Let then ask you. Why is it at death, when the spirit leaves the body, the body can't function again. immediately the spirit leaves the body, the body can't function again

At death, the animating principle deactivates the coupling peripherals that connect the signals to the compartmentalized mind probe.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by orisa37: 10:46am On Jul 14, 2019
It is from The Spirit, Mind to be precise. The Body also is a Spirit.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 10:55am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

At death, the animating principle deactivates the coupling peripherals that connect the signals to the compartmentalized mind probe.
My brother, where do you get all this from, science right. Men, you are wrong. Our ability to think, talk and walk, is from the spirit. The body was just created to house the spirit. what make us who we are, is not in the body, the spirit. Let take you to where I know. The Bible said in John6:63 that it is the spirit that give life; the flesh profiteth nothing. there is nothing the body does, but house the spirit and carry out the function of the spirit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
My brother, where do you get all this from, science right. Men, you are wrong. Our ability to think, talk and walk, is from the spirit. The body was just created to house the spirit. what make us who we are, is not in the body, the spirit. Let take you to where I know. The Bible said in John6:63 that it is the spirit that give life; the flesh profiteth nothing. there is nothing the body does, but house the spirit and carry out the function of the spirit

The Bible is the worst place to research about the nature of our reality.

I recommend meditation and quantum sciences.

2 Likes

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

That is where you make the mistake. The Bible is not a research book. The Bible is a book inspired by God. The content of it, can transform your life and give you peace. I don't know what you are looking for trying to research, but I can tell you, it is all in the Bible. Pick up a copy and read with a open mind, and you will find rest for your soul

2 Likes

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
That is where you make the mistake. The Bible is not a research book. The Bible is a book inspired by God. The content of it, can transform your life and give you peace. I don't know what you are looking for trying to research, but I can tell you, it is all in the Bible. Pick up a copy and read with a open mind, and you will find rest for your soul

I have read that Bible and it's 66 books twice. Koran is also not great for research on the nature of our reality.

Those books were designed for human farming by my illuminated brothers who seek to hide real information of our reality while feeding you with a decoy.

Though the books have pigments of truth mixed up with lies to make you stay in religions it will end up confusing you.

So I advise you deprogram your compartmentalized mind and start programming it with scientifically fact based information on our holographic electric simulation.

This is a computed reality and we are here for a while.

3 Likes

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 11:28am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

I have read that Bible and it's 66 books twice. Koran is also not great for research on the nature of our reality.

Those books were designed for human farming by my illuminated brothers who seek to hide real information of our reality while feeding you with a decoy.

Though the books have pigments of truth mixed up with lies to make you stay in religions it will end up confusing you.

So I advise you deprogram your compartmentalized mind and start programming it with scientifically fact based information on our holographic electric simulation.

And come to think of it, have not read the whole Bible before, but my life have been so transformed by that book. And you didn't rad the whole Bible with a open mind. Tell me one lie from the Bible
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 11:29am On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

And come to think of it, have not read the whole Bible before, but my life have been so transformed by that book. And you didn't read the Bible with a open mind. Tell me one lie from the Bible

2 Likes

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by KENFERDYOORI(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2019
At first instance, one is tempted to say they're of the body. However, it takes unity of body and spirit for proper functionality. That's where Aristotle speaks of HYLEMORPHISM.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
And come to think of it, have not read the whole Bible before, but my life have been so transformed by that book. And you didn't read the Bible with a open mind. Tell me one lie from the Bible

Your life is always transformed whether you are religious or not. And what level of transformation have you really achieved ?

My security guards life has been transformed by Islam too.

Depends on your Soul mission in sync with Life Mission and purpose of our reality.

Transformation does not guarantee you peace and joy as well as access to higher conscious system to materialize all you need effortlessly.

Meditate on this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
Of course, it is the body

Dafemich:
So what does the spirit do. Just asking because there is a point am driving at
I am interested in knowing what the point is you're driving at. Once I know, I'll be happy and pleased to in details, tell you what does the spirit do

Dafemich:
The mind is not the spirit. The mind is part of the faculties of the soul.

Dafemich:
Very good and obvious observation

For the life of the body is in the blood and the life of the soul is in the spirit. When the spirit leaves the body, it returns back to God, leaving the body inanimate, motionless and lifeless, as in without life or no more with life

Dafemich:
My brother, where do you get all this from, science right. Men, you are wrong. Our ability to think, talk and walk, is from the spirit. The body was just created to house the spirit. what make us who we are, is not in the body, the spirit. Let take you to where I know.

The Bible said in John 6:63 that it is the spirit that give life; the flesh profiteth nothing. there is nothing the body does, but house the spirit and carry out the function of the spirit
Your first half comment is wrong, but with the second half, you seem to be coming back to reality by referencing John 6:63, which I incidentally have hinted about earlier above

VRDroid:

Dont believe this guy, he is probably billyonaire in incognito. The bible is the best resource learning place, ever. Ignore the bible at your peril

Dafemich:
Phew! Thank God your head is still there

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

I am interested in knowing what the point is you're driving at. Once I know, I'll be happy and pleased to in details, tell you what does the spirit do

For the life of the body is in the blood and the life of the soul is in the spirit. When the spirit leaves the body, it returns back to God, leaving the body inanimate, motionless and lifeless, as in without life or no more with life

Your first half comment is wrong, but with the second half, you seem to be coming back to reality by referencing John 6:63, which I incidentally have hinted about earlier above

Dont believe this guy, he is probably billyonaire incognito. The bible is the best resource, ignore the bible at your peril

Religions have no answers to the questions asked.

This is 3D reality within a larger reality.

Our spectrum of consciousness is limited to a set of frequencies within a larger multidimensional system and you can access other dimensions using ESP and meditation. Disconnect the 5 senses and go within your universe and you will see the fractals and geometries that are building blocks of this reality.

Stop reading and started experiencing. Cos you are wasting your time.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:
Religions have no answers to the questions asked
False religion has no answer I agree and accept

VRDroid:
This is 3D reality within a larger reality.

Our spectrum of consciousness is limited to a set of frequencies within a larger multidimensional system and you can access other dimensions using ESP and meditation. Disconnect the 5 senses and go within your universe and you will see the fractals and geometries that are building blocks of this reality.
Yes it is a 3D reality within a larger reality, but you dont go beyond your limit, especially not a whims and caprices. That's the first misstep man, in the beginning made. When you pry, poking about and look at the dark side, careful you must be, for the dark side will turn and look back at you too.

Have nothing to do with the useless works, that darkness produces

VRDroid:
Stop reading and started experiencing. Cos you are wasting your time.
What made you think anyone is reading and not experiencing, hmm? How did you arrive at others wasting their time, hmm?
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

How come some few individuals are able to materialize their defunct physical bodies after they are dead?
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Dont believe this guy, he is probably billyonaire in incognito. The bible is the best resource learning place, ever. Ignore the bible at your peril

At first, I thought you were one of them, but toward the ending, you began to make sense. My take is that the spirit is what give life to the body. Without the spirit, the body is like you said, motionless and lifeless.
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
VRDroid:

Your life is always transformed whether you are religious or not. And what level of transformation have you really achieved ?

My security guards life has been transformed by Islam too.

Depends on your Soul mission in sync with Life Mission and purpose of our reality.

Transformation does not guarantee you peace and joy as well as access to higher conscious system to materialize all you need effortlessly.

Meditate on this.
You don't Know me. I was addicted to every wrong and evil thing. If not for my believe in Christ and his word, I will be down in the totem pole of evil, poverty and tout. I read John6:54-57, and those verses of the Bible changed my life. Again, my brother you are wrong. My life have and will continue to be by faith in Christ and his word.

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Graduateacher(f): 12:52pm On Jul 14, 2019
Of course it's from the body but your ability to prosper or be held backwards, to make heaven or hell is from the spirit. Unfortunately people are more concerned with the body

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by MuttleyLaff: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:
At first, I thought you were one of them, but toward the ending, you began to make sense. My take is that the spirit is what give life to the body.
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me."
- Psalm 51:10

"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you;
I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.
"
- Ezekiel 36:26

Dont judge a book by its cover. I am pleased that you had the sense, composure and patience to, without letting prejudice get the better of you, read on to the end.

Now that you've revealed the point you're driving at, I'll make good the promise of telling you what does the spirit do. I am going to cut to the chase in doing this, if you want need more clarification, I happy to rewind and go into more details, so suffice to say, the soul stands in between the body and the spirit. The soul, by virtue of its function, serves to act as a conduit between the body and the spirit. If anyone has a right spirit within them, then it means they have connectivity access to an antennae to receive signals, information, knowledge, instructions etcetera from God. When do you do things with any of your 5 sensories, as in, sight, hearing, smell, taste and touch, this is passed on to the soul, the soul then contacts the spirit, to find out the will of God concerning any, as in, find out how to respond to it, to get back to the body with responses or answers. If the spirit is wack, bad, messed up or dodgy, then the soul has a problem. The soul has a problem because the spirit is wack and so has no communication with its antennae. This means the body is unable to get positive feedback off the soul from the spirit concerning the body's actions, thoughts and deed. The body, effectively, becomes a law unto itself and starts to behave independently to conventional wisdom from the soul obtained from a right spirit. The remedy for this unfortunate condition, is to pray the Ezekiel 36:26 above prayer

I could go into more detailed and proper details about the spirit and what it does, but has you can see, I condensed, so not to run the risk of being talkative. I however can go on with indepth detaild, if you so request

Dafemich:
Without the spirit, the body is like you said, motionless and lifeless.
What of the most important of them all, the soul Dafemich?

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

How come some few individuals are able to materialize their defunct physical bodies after they are dead?

Example ?

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by LordReed(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dafemich:

If you knew this was the answer why did you ask the question?
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by CaveAdullam: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
The Spirit in man gives life to the body to carryout its functions like talking, eating, walking etc. The Spirit is like fuel in a car, it gives life to all the various parts of the car so that they can be able to carryout their various functions especially when the car is in motion.

Both are always together acting mutually as one becomes dead without the other.

1 Like

Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2019
orisa37:
It is from The Spirit, Mind to be precise. The Body also is a Spirit.
Can you throw more light to this. And if you don't mind, give us verses from the Bible
Re: Our Abilities To Talk, Walk And Eat, Is It From The Body Or The Spirit by Dafemich(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
Graduateacher:
Of course it's from the body but your ability to prosper or be held backwards, to make heaven or hell is from the spirit. Unfortunately people are more concerned with the body
Sis sorry, but it from the spirit. It is the spirit that give to the body. Do you remember the story of prophet Jeremiah. God told him to command flesh to come on a decay bone. He commanded and flesh came upon the decay bones but they were lifeless. Even with flesh covering the bones, the bone could not walk, talk or think. it was lifeless. It was God now now command him to speak life to the lifeless body, the Bible says a wind came and those lifeless body became alive. the abilities to do things as a human being, comes from the spirit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Watch Blue Films Together? / The God That DEFEATED Yahweh / How TO Be Older Than Your Father And Still Be Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.