Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Defeated Atheists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Defeated Atheists (1808 Views)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Defeated Atheists by ABCthings: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Atheists have been bashed several times on this forum but they keep making look like they are the ones winning. So it necessary to keep scores of them hence this thread.
Re: Defeated Atheists by ABCthings: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lemme start by mentioning my most recent one. Martinez39 the smack down was too much for him too handle so he quietly ghosted out. grin

1.) Martinez39
Thread https://www.nairaland.com/5387386/human-consciousness-question
Re: Defeated Atheists by frank317: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
There is no greater winner than the person who has the guts to give a being u so much cherish the middle finger and call him a bluff.

If ur God exists u will not even be here arguing with atheists on the existence of ur God... We will all know and our argument would be on choosing between him and the devil based on their actual effects in our lives.

Give atheists some credits... He God u fear and respect so much has been made nonsense before them... You can call urself a winner but ur God is more like a toothless lizard

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Defeated Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2019
stupid thread

4 Likes

Re: Defeated Atheists by hahn(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2019
frank317:
There is no greater winner than the person who has the guts to give a being u so much cherish the middle finger and call him a bluff.

If ur God exists u will not even be here arguing with atheists on the existence of ur God... We will all know and our argument would be on choosing between him and the devil based on their actual effects in our lives.

Give atheists some credits... He God u fear and respect so much has been made nonsense before them... You can call urself a winner but ur God is more like a toothless lizard

Stop insulting lizards

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeated Atheists by ABCthings: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
I see some atheists here are already pained. grin

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by ABCthings: 2:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
2.) LordReed
Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5388787/how-consciousness-demolished-atheism-saved?#81774033

He with all his materialism beliefs could not explain consciousness.
Re: Defeated Atheists by ABCthings: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2019
frank317:

frank I created a thread for those that want a first hand experience of spiritual force. Check my profile or erase the nonsense you wrote there.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
ABCthings:
2.) LordReed
Thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5388787/how-consciousness-demolished-atheism-saved?#81774033

He with all his materialism beliefs could not explain consciousness.

LMFAO! OMFG this is hilarious. Someone is so proud of his god of the gaps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
ABCthings:
Atheists have been bashed several times on this forum but they keep making look like they are the ones winning. So it necessary to keep scores of them hence this thread.
They had their winning spell, but now na prolonged losing streak oh.

So they have to leave the atheists' club while they can, because at this rate na relegation things oh. Hence my advice to atheists, get out of the atheists' ship, before it sinks. wink

Advice no be curse oh. smiley
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
They had their winning spell, but now na prolonged losing streak oh.

So they have to leave the atheists' club while they can, because at this rate na relegation things oh. Hence my advice to atheists, get out of the atheists' ship, before it sinks. wink

Advice no be curse oh. smiley

LMAO! We have not forgotten #deactivateyourmoniker

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defeated Atheists by budaatum: 5:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
LordReed:

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
LordReed:

Really?

Trust me, those points are already in the bag, just confirmation left.

Btw don't you think you're being a hypocrite by coming here to pose as an atheist and deceiving people that God doesn't exist by spelling His name with a small letter g, and tomorrow morning you'd use the same hands you use to form atheist here, to clap to Him?

Please don't even tell me that you also use your voice to say amen to a prayer said to the Him who you say does not exist?

And moreover how do you train your child to be an atheist as you told me, by taking her to church every Sunday to hear teachings from the Bible?

Ok I think you get my point! cheesy
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
Let's assume you are right that they goofed up. That is just two out of the entire atheists,so concluding is wrong. Besides out of probably hundreds of arguments they have encountered that is the only one you stated they goofed up at.
Compared to the number of retarrds called christians on this forum that post nothing but gibberish! With the likes of mor0ns like OLAADEGBU,Anas09, originakaloka, jesusjnr,aliGBADHADI, kingebukasblog,lightingblazenow, etc
I will say theists ain't fit to shine the shoes of atheists...

Oops
I forgot to add you to the list of mor0ns! shocked

How many theists could have survived the argument you put up?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Really?

Btw don't you think you're being a hypocrite by coming here to pose as an atheist and deceiving people that God doesn't exist by spelling His name with a small letter g, and tomorrow morning you'd use the same hands you use to form atheist here, to clap to Him?

Please don't even tell me that you also use your voice to say amen to a prayer said to the Him who you say does not exist?

And moreover how do you train your child to be an atheist as you told me, by taking her to church every Sunday to hear teachings from the Bible?

I take my son to church as an atheist . Ask me why? So in school he will not be bullied or stigmatised for not having a religion. Grown adults stigmatise atheists,talk more of kids.....

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Really?

The same way I shout at the screen when a movie character is about to do something stupid, it doesn't mean I think it's real. In the case of my children, in time they too will learn that like Santa Claus, Jesus and Yahweh are pleasant fictions. Besides, I just think it's good manners to agree to someone's good wishes towards you or don't you think so? It in no way means I believe that the person has magic powers to affect my life.

4 Likes

Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
LordReed:

The same way I shout at the screen when a movie character is about to do something stupid, it doesn't mean I think it's real. In the case of my children, in time they too will learn that like Santa Claus, Jesus and Yahweh are pleasant fictions. Besides, I just think it's good manners to agree to someone's good wishes towards you or don't you think so? It in no way means I believe that the person has magic powers to affect my life.
Hahahahahahaha. Lolreed!

Lordhypocrite! cheesy

#confirmed

Stop deceiving people here bro, for your nose should have grown longer than your hands by now. But don't come to me forming atheist again because you know how far now.

And to think you made me believe you, that you were actually telling training your child up in the way of God doesn't exist, as you're passionately doing here? Not knowing that it was the exact opposite.

How could you bro? How do you now want me to believe anything that comes out of your mouth?

Lol! cheesy
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hahahahahahaha. Lolreed!

Lordhypocrite! cheesy

#confirmed

Stop deceiving people here bro, for your nose should have grown longer than your hands by now. But don't come to me forming atheist again because you know how far now.

And to think you made me believe you, that you were actually telling training your child up in the way of God doesn't exist, as you're passionately doing here? Not knowing that it was the exact opposite.

How could you bro? How do you now want me to believe anything that comes out of your mouth?

Lol! cheesy
I go to church when invited on occasions like thanksgivings etc..
I go to church when with my parents...they don't know am an atheist.
They are both hypertensive and it will have effects on their health. Following them to church once a while so they don't suspect isn't hypocrisy but an act of love....
In order to keep tongues from wagging, you make some sacrifices, that is not hypocrisy!
So your points against lordreed can hold saliva....kapish!

6 Likes

Re: Defeated Atheists by Anas09: 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Let's assume you are right that they goofed up. That is just two out of the entire atheists,so concluding is wrong. Besides out of probably hundreds of arguments they have encountered that is the only one you stated they goofed up at.
Compared to the number of retarrds called christians on this forum that post nothing but gibberish! With the likes of mor0ns like OLAADEGBU,Anas09, originakaloka, jesusjnr,aliGBADHADI, kingebukasblog,lightingblazenow, etc
I will say theists ain't fit to shine the shoes of atheists...

Oops
I forgot to add you to the list of mor0ns! shocked

How many theists could have survived the argument you put up?

If you're going to mention me, let there be something reasonable to talk about. You are making noise.

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by Anas09: 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
hopefulLandlord:
stupid thread
Hey Ma niqa, where have you been?
You ran out of gas?
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hahahahahahaha. Lolreed!

Lordhypocrite! cheesy

#confirmed

Lol! cheesy

I knew you are dense but damn not this dense. Were your brain cells replaced with peanuts?

1 Like

Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I go to church when invited on occasions like thanksgivings etc..
I go to church when with my parents...they don't know am an atheist.
They are both hypertensive and it will have effects on their health. Following them to church once a while so they don't suspect isn't hypocrisy but an act of love....
In order to keep tongues from wagging, you make some sacrifices, that is not hypocrisy!
So your points against lordreed can hold saliva....kapish!

Are you minding the peanuts for a brain.
Re: Defeated Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Anas09:

Hey Ma niqa, where have you been?
You ran out of gas?

Hello there. my tank still full o! just been too busy with other things. I only drop by once in a while now
Re: Defeated Atheists by Anas09: 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Hello there. my tank still full o! just been too busy with other things. I only drop by once in a while now
E don tay small. Godspeed in all your endeavors.
Re: Defeated Atheists by hopefulLandlord: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
Anas09:
E don tay small. Godspeed in all your endeavors.
Thanks!
Re: Defeated Atheists by Anas09: 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Thanks!
Yep
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 01, 2019
LordReed:

I knew you are dense but damn not this dense. Were your brain cells replaced with peanuts?
Call me anything you like but certainly not a hypocrite that comes online to be passionately shouting "God does not exist", but offline would be passionately shouting God exists by his actions, like attending church services on a regular, praying and singing praises to Him like "I love you Jesus with all of my heart". Lol!

Who's really deceiving who here?

But you can continue in your hypocrisy that God doesn't exist for those who would fall for such lies, but don't bring it close to me for if you do I would see you as a bloody hypocrite!
Re: Defeated Atheists by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2019
LordReed:

Are you minding the peanuts for a brain.
Yeah! But take the hypocrite seriously! SMH
Re: Defeated Atheists by Modernist: 3:07am On Sep 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I take my son to church as an atheist . Ask me why? So in school he will not be bullied or stigmatised for not having a religion. Grown adults stigmatise atheists,talk more of kids.....
You should be teaching him how to stand his ground when he's bullied and not how to compromise when it's not needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Defeated Atheists by Buliwyf: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2019
Modernist:
You should be teaching him how to stand his ground when he's bullied and not how to compromise when it's not needed.

Nope she is teaching him diplomacy and how to be exposed to the best of both world and be more equipped to navigate the complexities of life later. Everything should not be about confrontation. When he is old enough he will evolve his own strategy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Call me anything you like but certainly not a hypocrite that comes online to be passionately shouting "God does not exist", but offline would be passionately shouting God exists by his actions, like attending church services on a regular, praying and singing praises to Him like "I love you Jesus with all of my heart". Lol!

Who's really deceiving who here?

But you can continue in your hypocrisy that God doesn't exist for those who would fall for such lies, but don't bring it close to me for if you do I would see you as a bloody hypocrite!
jesusjnr:
Yeah! But take the hypocrite seriously! SMH

You're such a dunce. Can you find a place where I said don't go to church or don't sing Christian songs? International imbecĂ­le.
Re: Defeated Atheists by LordReed(m): 10:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Buliwyf:

Nope she is teaching him diplomacy and how to be exposed to the best of both world and be more equipped to navigate the complexities of life later. Everything should not be about confrontation. When he is old enough he will evolve his own strategy.

Excellent response. People forget life is nuanced, even the susposed god blessed some people for lying.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christian Couples To Watch Blue Films Together? / Satan Is Claiming Ownership Of Many Of You / The God That DEFEATED Yahweh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.