Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) (44321 Views)

Remodeled Badagry Slave Market Reaches 95% Completion Stage / Kano's 10 Megawatts Independent Project Is At 90% Completion Stage (Pictures) / See The Oshodi Transport Interchange That Was Recently PreCommissioned (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Horus(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blqGifETHGk

Construction of Oshodi Transport Interchange

Update on The Ongoing Construction of Oshodi Transport Interchange by the state government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by able20(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2018
Owaincouncil:
Children of hate will not see anything good in this even when their govs are not doing anything at all.
Children of hate are the Tinubu supporters who gave Ambo red card.

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Yale9(m): 9:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Complete waste.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Toosure70: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2018
Originality007:
grin grin and the Governor doing this wonderful and beautiful thing like this is not allowed to go for a second term, because the lazy and foolish party members were not allow to do chop make i chop as usual, but a governour of Kogi state whose only achievement is to commission A transformer and a NEPA pole, will be having a full support to go for second time..And some people are wondering y Nigeria no b like undecided undecided undecided undecided
Did you know Ambode before? Asiwaju that brought him has thousands of him in care, I'm one of them. I will surprise you more than this when I become governor, just wait and see. I STAND WITH JAGABAN.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by desmond2pk: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Ambode should be shot in his anus. For wasting public funds with this useless space occupying project. So what will happen at this interchange?
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Originality007: 9:29am On Nov 07, 2018
Toosure70:
Did you know Ambode before? Asiwaju that brought him has thousands of him in care, I'm one of them. I will surprise you more than this when I become governor, just wait and see. I STAND WITH JAGABAN.

grin grin grin Oga be the Governor first make we see grin grin grin
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by obiabright2: 9:37am On Nov 07, 2018
That's Good to Hear

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:39am On Nov 07, 2018
laurel03:
My own perspective about this project is a waste of funds...Ambode just waste money on this project and other bus stop like yaba and oyingbo projects

Is like you don't appreciate good things

If he decides to syphone the money meant for this,

What will you do to him?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by laurel03(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2018
frozen70:

Is like you don't appreciate good things

If he decides to syphone the money meant for this,

What will you do to him?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
this is the only way he can syphone the money through white elephant projects because he can't just pack money without project... Mile 2 badagry way need attention than wasting huge money like this on a bus stops. Since 1999 most of our leaders in Nigeria are just embarking on useless projects Nation wide to deceived people
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by ACE1010: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Bihari is a useless man

Shut your mouth there!! Kpishionu dere!!! Buhari is still your president till May 29, 2019
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by ACE1010: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2018
laurel03:
this is the only way he can syphone the money through white elephant projects because he can't just pack money without project... Mile 2 badagry way need attention than wasting huge money like this on a bus stops. Since 1999 most of our leaders in Nigeria are just embarking on useless projects Nation wide to deceived people

Bloody waste of money my brother!! Very Shameful!!
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by collab: 9:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Odingo1:

Tinubu said no , so give it Sanwo Olu tongue tongue
Because sanwo olu is ready to pay the foolish party leaders.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by timilehin007(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2018
It's our work o..but make ambode pay our money o make I see my allowance collect for this project o
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by awoofawoo: 9:50am On Nov 07, 2018
Cryomancer:
angry

I hope this doesn't end up like Tejuosho complex, after slamming exorbitant prices on it?

Nigeria and its leaders cursed with backwardness in thinking.
lol...you no well walai......you understand the subject matter so cheesy cheesy cheesy na one big bus-stop not lock up shops oga undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by frozen70(f): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
laurel03:

Having said that,

Mile 2 to badagry Road construction, is a combination of federal and state government

Oshodi is purely state funding

Let them put up structure and use the avenue to steal

It's better than doing nothing for the masses

That is the other of the day
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by TheAngry1: 9:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Visit Lagos!!!

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Akile1: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Bihari is a useless man
useless man like your Father
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by chisani(m): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2018
83%? You are probably seeing it from different angle. I just hope this will end up like the numerous white elephant projects across the country. We can't affords another colossal wastes of public funds.
#Oshodi_interchange_bus_terminal
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by laurel03(m): 10:01am On Nov 07, 2018
frozen70:

Having said that,

Mile 2 to badagry Road construction, is a combination of federal and state government

Oshodi is purely state funding

Let them put up structure and use the avenue to steal

It's better than doing nothing for the masses

That is the other of the day
airport to oshodi is federal project but lagos state govt is doing it for now.. many ways you can energize economy than wasting money on bus stops.. Governance is not about white elephant projects alone..

1 Like

Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Slikbae: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2018
Bros, do you know what you're talking about? Comparing this bus stop to Dubai stations, Geez! That is sacrilegious.
davodyguy:
Similar to what it's obtainable in Dubai, at the Metro stations.
Sharaf DG Station
Mall of the Emirates Station
And Tram link at Dubai Marina.

It's nice, but what will it look like in 5 years time? Most flowers planted by the BRF administration are withered already
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by AkandeTK(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=laurel03 post=72753379]My own perspective about this project is a waste of funds...Ambode just waste money on this project and other bus stop like yaba and oyingbo projects[/quote
This is not a waste of money..it's called development
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by aero1: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Bihari is a useless man

This development pain you
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by candygist: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Bihari is a useless man

Nigeria needs buhari more than your entire family
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by laurel03(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=AkandeTK post=72755177][/quote]they continue wasting Nigerian money as developments also vision scape is development? oshodi axis present projects is waste of funds simple.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by ajl: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=laurel03 post=72753379]My own perspective about this project is a waste of funds...Ambode just waste money on this project and other bus stop like yaba and oyingbo projects[/quote

Some people love poverty too much.To them they don't deserve the best because they are too lazy or unambitious to work hard to be the best. Please check dictionary to know what qualify as infrastructure.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
franzis:
Waste of funds ..
as far as you are concerned it is waste but for Lagosians we are proud of Ambode's achievement.not everything is about hate.
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by Qssegun: 10:28am On Nov 07, 2018
laurel03:
To be honest lagos state deserved more than just bus stop. What happen to light rail, what happen happen to 4th mailand bridge to decongest 3rd mail and bridge? Those are the area he needed stop spend this money
Re: Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) by deleo16(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2018
Effective rail system and ferry would be best for city like Lagos ease of doing business will rise whereby moving of goods and people will positively revolutionize the state instead of bus terminal sey the bus wan fly no be the same hold.up every where

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima / Atiku Abubakar World Press Conference (Live Update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.