Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,002 members, 7,952,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral (49142 Views)

Angry Mob Beats Lagos Policeman Unconscious For Pushing Man Crushed By BRT / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors / Drunk Lagos Policeman, Sadiq Hamed, Seen Trying To Hide From The Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Litmus: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
naptu2:
Drunk Policeman In Viral Video Has Been Dismissed By The Inspector General.
https://www.nairaland.com/4832703/drunk-policeman-viral-video-been

No rehabilitation through retraining, no second chance, how sad.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by joepepsy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
Social media brings intellectuals and dullards together.
Pat081:
like my age mate in ur family it may b ur daddy, mum anybody in ur house Hood
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by YenYo: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Police is ur friend lipsrsealed

One of the reasons why Nigerian Police is ranked the worst in the whole wide world.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by stagger: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Litmus:

You're a very moral individual, don’t let anyone make you feel wrong on this. It was immoral in so many ways posting the police man’s situation online. Like you stated, they could have taken their footage to many higher authorities in Nigeria it hey are that concerned for standards (not that snitching in itself is any kind of unquestionable standard). The intention was to mock out of hatred of your police not to encourage better policing in Nigeria. The type of people that did this are similar in sentiment to those that would see a homeless woman sleeping beside an open sewer, take a long stick to her wrapper, expose her underwear , film and post online for a laugh. Don’t be intimidated by their harsh writing, they are doing the equivalent of shouting to drown the voice of their conscience.

Do you know why Oscar Pistorius had his sentence increased? It is because he had a history of irresponsible firearm use. He had discharged it once in a packed restaurant. You cannot have a MOPOL (equivalent of SWAT in the US) carrying a military-grade firearm behaving so irresponsibly.

If someone like this is not dismissed, this would repeat itself in the future and he may discharge his firearm inappropriately. The IGP acted responsibly by preventing the possibility of future deaths from this mofo MOPOL.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by humberjade: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2018
Imagine d idiots playing around with a drunk MOPOL with is holding a loaded gun...what if he had opened fire on them due to d over-excitement he derived from d alcohol?

In Nigeria, we have over 1 million ways to die.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Buffalo2(m): 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
Naughtysite:
I don't pity Policemen Keke people and Slay Queens Ihave my reasons They all know what they are doing
add bus conductors and okada pple join
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by alexola20(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Pat081: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
joepepsy:
but I hv nt met with my Age mate in ur family no
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Pat081: 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
joepepsy:
but I hv nt met with my Age mate in ur family now
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by spafu(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Nonsense, everybody want to post something online.

Begin with the end in mind, he just lost his job. His family would suffer from this..

If you send the video to police commission, they would take care of the issues instead of posting it online. As for ya'all spewing thrash in my mention, use una brain.
You lack sense! Is it better for him to keep his job and go on a shooting spree in his drunken habit or lose his job and save the lives of those that his risk of going berserk could have saved? Again, I make bold to say you have no sense.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by spafu(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

So putting it online is your best solution? Mr attacker!
Na your head him for put am. You are very very senseless walahi. This nation will only get better if anyone who misbehave gets reported and the job taken away. Do you refuse to report an Armed Robber because it is his source of livelihood? Do you protect a stupid police job and risk people getting shot by him when drunken? If he could not discipline and caution himself, losing his job serves him right.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by timothydare(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people....
Igbo people
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by bfjuliusyahoo(m): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Time to go home

Get trained and enter the oil and gas industry. Globat mud school
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 07, 2018
fuckerstard:
Nonsense, everybody want to post something online.

Begin with the end in mind, he just lost his job. His family would suffer from this..

If you send the video to police commission, they would take care of the issues instead of posting it online. As for ya'all spewing thrash in my mention, use una brain.

Why do you guys reason like this. Your reasoning is stinking because from the brain its coming from is rotten.

Do you think if the video was not posted online but taken to the police Station the case wouldnt have died down.

You are one of the youths that God must not allow to grow up to rule Nigeria. You would do worst that these Stupid evil politicians.

If your sister and mum were passing bye yesterday and the guy opened fire on them and got them killed you would by now be mourning and not be reasoning like a goat going to eat vegetable at the back yard of the pepper soup seller.

You really don't have sense.
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by joepepsy(m): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2018
If you are not up to 40,then no point arguing with a child.
Pat081:
but I hv nt met with my Age mate in ur family now
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by bantudra: 12:38am On Nov 08, 2018
na direct sack be that....
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Pat081: 3:27am On Nov 08, 2018
joepepsy:
If you are not up to 40,then no point arguing with a child.
dnt have ur time kid call my age mate out
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Augustine112(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2018
he will be sack very soon, useless police officer
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by expert234: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Pat081:
wot is ur joy in doing dis wen d man is jobless abi ?

If you are a private company, will you retain a drunken security man in your security detail? Do you know what it means for a policeman with gun and on duty to get drunk?

Please start being logical and stop being pointlessly sentimental
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by expert234: 7:41am On Nov 08, 2018
Pat081:
I know dat but d op should nt hv do dat

So, what should the OP have DO?
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by expert234: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2018
fuckerstard:

So putting it online is your best solution? Mr attacker!

If you have any sense at all, you will realise that the man is a threat to people's lives, including your own!
Re: Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral by Blackfire(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Awon porin porin e ni asinwi. Oloribuu!

Omo Iya aje.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained / Six Cultists Who Killed Fashola Arrested By Lagos Police (Photo) / I Sustained No Injuries Because His Manhood Was Small - Zambian Rape Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.