Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event (28620 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Alexx Ekubo & Kenneth Okonkwo Meet With Yemi Osinbajo / Davido Pictured With Yemi Alade At A Music Event In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by joeyswift(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
No be lie u talk
cr7lomo:

That is why he is there, to learn shaku shaku
Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by Jaqenhghar: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
davodyguy:
Is this necessary? Bloggers and attempt to gain traffic.

Why show us a photograph or her in the hotel, hows that related to her meeting the Veepee?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8091598_e457f89335aeb675dd8e59806c253a98_jpegbc8778f89959c6c43b6eaedc8032db08

Maybe she and tha Veepee had another event @ tha Ho-tel room
Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by Akile1: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2018
My future wife stay cool. I know you are on Loan see, I promise to sign you back as soon as I hit money grin
Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
I have not been watching Nigerian movies for years, I do not even know who are the actresses anymore. They all look the same.
Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by NwaIgboBoy(m): 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
VP: hello, fine girl oya lets face this side so they willn't see us talking. oya wats ur name?

BIMBO: am Bimbo sir and u?

VP: ahh!!! dnt u know me am the VP na..

BIMBO: ahh!!! ok is true plz pardon me sir

VP: no problem my love. but do u knw wat i saw that made me to call u?

BIMBO: no be because of this my laps??

VP: haba! must u touch it? u go make ppl to know my intention plz remove ur hand from der .

BIMBO: anyway i will give u the laps buh ur money kill am

VP: ashawo like u lolz !!!

BIMBO: hehe!! loother like u lolx
Re: Bimbo Thomas Pictured With Yemi Osinbajo At An Event by springtech(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
Mishhcre:
The olosho finally took her hustle to Aso Rock. If you look at the way Osinbajo is looking in that picture you will know he has finally been hypnotized, those breasts are speaking in tongues to him. See as e take one eye dey look the boobies. Osinbajo that normally gives the deliverance is the one that needs it this time, the devil must not succeed.

Are you for real?

Your heart needs to be circumcised.
It reeks of so much immorality.

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How 9ice Escaped Robbery Attack In Lagos / Wizkid & Timaya Send Love To One Another On Twitter. / Toke Makinwa Teaches Her Friends How To 'Soapy Dance'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.