Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) (43535 Views)

US Congress Passes Bill That Will Censor The Bible As Antisemitic / 117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/18/call-the-charleston-church-shooting-what-it-is-terrorism/?utm_term=.77b08d811c57

This is just a deviation from the issue. Anyone that commits an act of terror is a terrorist. Whether it’s religiously motivated is a different ballgame. If it’s religiously motivated, then it is that religion terrorist. That’s the point of discussion. What you just posted is another discussion entirely not about religion but about race.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2018
But Saudi beheads citizens and you say they're un- Islamic for doing that, so who is the hypocrite here?
ollah2:

USA becomes a Christian country when discourse like this arises but instantly switches to secular when LGBT, Abortion, etc are mentioned.

Your hypocrisy and hate is top notch

2 Likes

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by XaintJoel20: 11:52am On Nov 07, 2018
Hakeymco:
You are a very funny somebody, Saudi Arabia has no Christian citizen

That's not true.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
These are not real devoted muslims, they are westernised muslims, pretend muslims, hyporcrites and asslicking muslims, If they are truely muslims they should be living in pakistan, Afganistan, palestine or Saudi. if they are truely muslims they should be wearing suicide vest ready to blow Children, schools, churches and christians up. if they are real muslims they should be married to a man who Already has 3 wives, if they are truely muslims they should be wearing hijabs, If they are truely muslims they shouldn't have ran for a political positions, if they are truely muslims they should be at home in the kitchen cooking and giving birth to lots of children for mohamed.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Tospringe:

They are from SE. You shouldn't be surprised, but that won't stop them from shouting Atiku. They are so confused.

Just imagine. If Buhari had made a remark such as what Trump made after a church is attacked by a Muslim, they won't only call for his head but also label him the chief finance minister

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 11:53am On Nov 07, 2018
Does Chinabgo chopping heads and butchering it's citizens like the Saudis and all other Muslim countries where Sharia is practiced?
ollah2:

Does China practice democracy ?
Does north Korea practice democracy?

Why did you leave them ?

Your hatred for Muslims and Islam will consume you all.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Shut up. America is a Christian country.
It is founded on christian laws and tenets and has the highest number if Christians in the world.
Larryslim:

Ode,America is a Christian country?
You just showcased your stupidness again on a public forum..

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
But Saudi beheads citizens and you say they're un- Islamic for doing that, so who is the hypocrite here?

But China and North Korea do the same thing. Why exonerate them?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by tete7000(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

You should embrace your native religions too and discard these foreign religions nonsense. Nobody from Israel died for you in Nigeria, liberate yourself and be free. You will always find African artifacts in British museums because we have histories but same can't be said about them yet you embrace their slavery religions and tag yours devilish.

You really think I am interested in your rants? Definitely No!. Your deluded opinion counts for nothing. Keep them for your unfortunate children and grandchildren.

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:
This is just a deviation from the issue. Anyone that commits an act of terror is a terrorist. Whether it’s religiously motivated is a different ballgame. If it’s religiously motivated, then it is that religion terrorist. That’s the point of discussion. What you just posted is another discussion entirely not about religion but about race.

ok
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
See how you're embarrassing yourself.
Please make your research and modify your post.
gentleibraheem:

Look at this one. . . . you don't even know what you're saying oh.
There are more atheist than Christians in the us
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Just imagine. If Buhari had made a remark such as what Trump made after a church is attacked by a Muslim, they won't only call for his head but also label him the chief finance minister

What’s wrong with Trump wishing the synagogue had had security system before the shooting that could have prevented it? I say your delusion is multi dimensional
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:58am On Nov 07, 2018
tete7000:

You really think I am interested in your rants? Definitely No!. Your deluded opinion counts for nothing. Keep them for your unfortunate children and grandchildren.

Quit crying, i can easily tell a frustrated, sad and ready to die person from afar and surely i won't want you to bite me such incurable disease.

Bye felicia
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

What’s wrong with Trump wishing the synagogue had had security system before the shooting that could have prevented it? I say your delusion is multi dimensional

What would you say if Buhari had made such statement if a Muslim attacks a Church like the Christian that Attacked the Jewish Synagogue?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
There is no Christian Saudi Arabia and citizen. That person you quoted is right.
rummmy:
listen to yourself, so no Christian Saudi Arabian citizen
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

What would you say if Buhari has made such statement if a Muslim attacks a Church?

What’s wrong with the statement in the first place?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by tete7000(m): 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Quit crying, i can easily tell a frustrated, sad and ready to die person from afar and surely i won't want you to bite me such incurable disease.

Bye felicia

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Trump should act fast before these Muslim infidels infiltrate their ranks and cause terrible havoc in the security of his beloved country. The deeds of Osama and Farouk should not be forgotten easily. America should adopt the same strategy of China to checkmate the influx of this miscreant.

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

What’s wrong with the statement in the first place?

You didn't answer my question
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
You're right. Muslims know this that's why there's a death penalty for leaving Islam.
haconjy:

Are you sure... Let there be freedom of religion you will know how many Christian are in Saudi Arabia
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

What would you say if Buhari had made such statement if a Muslim attacks a Church like the Christian that Attacked the Jewish Synagogue?
And of course Trump visited the synagogue. How many churches or places of Muslim attack has Buhari visited? None
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2018
America is a Christian nation and your opinion doesn't change that because opinion is not facts.
tete7000:

Quite pitiable, America once a Christian nation, but it can no longer said to be so. Many Christian youths are deserting their faith in hordes, opting for liberalism and atheism while Islamic children keep nurturing their own faith and striving hard to impose it everywhere they go. Every time I read about the great tribulation that awaits Christians in the end time, I can see where it will come from. One time Christian nations are abandoning their creed, while the space they leave are being occupied by people of other faith because nature abhors vacuum.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
China never beheads people for stealing or blasphemy. Please when and how did I exonerate North Korea? Do you not know that the entire world is against them and have placed sanctions on them.

Don't worry, all you Muslim murderers will face the heat soon, sanctions are coming for your Saudi Barbaria.
ollah2:

But China and North Korea do the same thing. Why exonerate them?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
You're right. Muslims know this that's why there's a death penalty for leaving Islam.

Deuteronomy

Chapter 13

[b] 1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God. [/b]
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by maestroferdi: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
servercodes001:

A country of 100% Muslims, there's no Christian there my brother. Also lack of investigation is why you'll remain in darkness, the Saudi has no lawmakers, everything is controlled by the royal 0.3%

Your case is beyond my intervention.

Maybe Saudi Arabia is not on this earth but in Jupiter...

You dull brain could not comprehend the fact that the West is free for undesirable elements to flood to just because people made it to be as it is...

Islam and its adherents...Chai!
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 12:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

You didn't answer my question

First and foremost. Nothing is wrong with wishing an attack could have been prevented if a particular measure was in place . Secondly Buhari would never and has never visited any church attack during his administration
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
China never beheads people for stealing or blasphemy. Please when and how did I exonerate North Korea? Do you not know that the entire world is against them and have placed sanctions on them.

Don't worry, all you Muslim murderers will face the heat soon, sanctions are coming for your Saudi Barbaria.

USA orchestrated the sanctions placed on them and some other countries followed.

Why didn't USA do the same thing to Saudi Arabia?

Isn't USA a Christian country anymore?

Why did they look the other side ?
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by lebete3000: 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alhamdulillah.
But I don't think she is a devout Muslima.
A devout muslima would isolate herself in purdah and won't engage in politics where she will have to shake hands with men.
A devout muslima will adorn a hijab so that her hair does not seduce other men.

But it is a great feat for Islam in the United States of America.
One day we'd get to the Presidency so that we can settle the Gaza strip wahala once and for all.

Allah Akbar!!!

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Slikbae: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Common sense is not common. Christian - Muslim discussion and this dimwit is being Judaism in. Looks like your brain has been occupied with camel piss.

Try again! [s]
ollah2:

Deuteronomy

Chapter 13

[b] 1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder, 2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them; 3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the LORD your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him. 5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which the LORD thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the evil away from the midst of thee.

6 If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; 7 Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; 8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: 9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. 10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. 11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, 13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; 14 Then shalt thou inquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; 15 Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. 16 And thou shalt gather all the spoil of it into the midst of the street thereof, and shalt burn with fire the city, and all the spoil thereof every whit, for the LORD thy God: and it shall be an heap for ever; it shall not be built again. 17 And there shall cleave nought of the cursed thing to thine hand: that the LORD may turn from the fierceness of his anger, and show thee mercy, and have compassion upon thee, and multiply thee, as he hath sworn unto thy fathers; 18 When thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, to keep all his commandments which I command thee this day, to do that which is right in the eyes of the LORD thy God. [/b]
[/s]
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by tete7000(m): 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
America is a Christian nation and your opinion doesn't change that because opinion is not facts.

I don hear!!!
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

First and foremost. Nothing is wrong with wishing an attack could have been prevented if a particular measure was in place . Secondly Buhari would never and has never visited any church attack during his administration

You still haven't answered my question. Besides, Buhari didn't visit other places including Mosques that was attacked. So now, answer my question
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Beetobee(f): 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Ijeshaooduaman post=72755875]Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense[/quot

Ignorance is quite deadly. Have you been to America to know what it is in terms of religion? Well for your information, America is made up of so many different tribes and religions. In case you didn't know, America originally belongs to people called Native Americans and not the Caucasians you see dominating America today. These Caucasians are all settlers from Europe and around. Native Americans/ Indians, had, and still practice their traditional religion. I know this much as an American citizen. Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Difference Between England, Great Britain, And The UK / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.