Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) (43446 Views)

117th US Congress Prayer Ends With "Amen And A Woman" / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 / US Congress Asks Google To Explain Why Trump's Photo Shows When You Type 'idiot' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2018
AnanseK:

Ignorance gives a very dangerous mindset. Arabs were Christians a millennium and many centuries before your ancestors ever heard of Christianity and there are millions of genuine Arab Christian warshippers in Arab countries and around the world. Please get some education.

For a start just google ‘churches in “ - Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Turkey, Iraq etc and continue until you have some knowledge.

They just love to hate Muslims and Islam. I asked him to proof that churches don't exist in Arabian Countries he disappeared but they won't show that hatred when China destroyed Churches and North Korea as none. The same set of people that claim to be tolerant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by begwong: 11:15am On Nov 07, 2018
Toks06:
That's how they penetrate. From two they'll dominate n conquer. Why are these people so unwise to allow This..
Imagine how they are occupying the United Kingdom parliament with plenty mayors join. Next target is Germany from there other European nations and then boom... World jihad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
tete7000:

Quite pitiable, America once a Christian nation, but it can no longer said to be so. Many Christian youths are deserting their faith in hordes, opting for liberalism and atheism while Islamic children keep nurturing their own faith and striving hard to impose it everywhere they go. Every time I read about the great tribulation that awaits Christians in the end time, I can see where it will come from. One time Christian nations are abandoning their creed, while the space they leave are being occupied by people of other faith because nature abhors vacuum.

You should embrace your native religions too and discard these foreign religions nonsense. Nobody from Israel died for you in Nigeria, liberate yourself and be free. You will always find African artifacts in British museums because we have histories but same can't be said about them yet you embrace their slavery religions and tag yours devilish.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:19am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

None of them is a Christian terrorists. Non claimed religious or God motivation for their act like Muslims do.

The one that sent bombs to politician was motivated by politics according to investigation into his social media account. The other that kill Jews was based on racial bigotry for Jews according to the investigation into his social media postings.

That’s why Muslims like you are the greatest liers the world has ever seen. No Muslim lier will enter heaven.
People like you are the ones causing problem in Nigeria, when you support something that is bad and try to cover bad deeds because of sentiment. It's just so unfortunate. Religion has cause more harm than good in this country, I weep for my country cry
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by 46O1CE: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense
America is not a Christian country .
You need to fuck_ off
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:
When will the first Christian lawmaker be elected in Saudi Arabia?

Islam and hypocrisy are 5 and 6...
Are you not aware that islam will dominate the world? May you live long to see what will continue happening.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:20am On Nov 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
People like you are the ones causing problem in Nigeria, when you support something that is bad and try to cover bad deeds because of sentiment. It's just so unfortunate. Religion has cause more harm than good in this country, I weep for my country cry

Thank you for this. Christians are always saints, you see how he exonerated them because of their faith but would have written venomous comments if they were Muslims.

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

The usual nonsense, but when a Muslim kill with just a knife then the motive is because of religion. A man killed people in a place of worship where Jews were but it's not religious related. You can tell a 4th grader or dead brain folks like yourself this but surely not people with working brains

It nonsense to you because even when you have seen the truth you inclined to follow your Muslim lies as usual.

Show me we’re anyon of them expressed religious view as reasons for their act. No you can’t. Because they didn’t have any. So because an armed robbery attack happened in a church means it’s religious motivated? Your ignorance is high to the sky like that 4th grader on a matter like this.

Every Muslim terrorist in the US has at one time or the other expressed their religious motivation to carry out attack even on social media. But like I said Muslims will see the truth but would rather call white black

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by kodded(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
gentleibraheem:

Look at this one. . . . you don't even know what you're saying oh.
There are more atheist than Christians in the us
please edit this please, its really embarrassing seeing a mature man talking ignorantly with a great conviction

2 Likes

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by salykely(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
Toks06:
That's how they penetrate. From two they'll dominate n conquer. Why are these people so unwise to allow This..

E pain am... The Quran told us that Islam will dominate the world.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

It nonsense to you because even when you have seen the truth you inclined to follow your Muslim lies as usual.

Show me we’re anyon of them expressed religious view as reasons for their act. No you can’t. Because they didn’t have any. So because an armed robbery attack happened in a church means it’s religious motivated? Your ignorance is high to the sky like that 4th grader on a matter like this.

Every Muslim terrorist in the US has at one time or the other expressed their religious motivation to carry out attack even on social media. But like I said Muslims will see the truth but would rather call white black

konkonbilo:
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by basty: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2018
paymentvoucher:
Congratulations to them. More funds to their accounts!

Nigerians always after money. History do not make sense to Africans
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
i do not support what is bad. Did you really comprehend what I wrote. Did you read what I replied to? Then you got to.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:

Saudi Arabia is not Democracy Nation, they govern there Country With Qur'an and Hadith
So no Law from Ordinary Man but from ALLAAH,
Nothing Christian will do there Except If She Will Memorise Complete Qur'an Islamic Jurisprudence(AL-FIQH)
And besides 98% of Saudi Arabian is Pure Muslims
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:
i do not support what is bad. Did you really comprehend what I wrote. Did you read what I replied to? Then you got to.
I think you should read your first sentence before coming here to claim innocent sad
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Thank you for this. Christians are always saints, you see how he exonerated them because of their faith but would have written venomous comments if they were Muslims.

They are not saints. They are criminals that must be dealt with. They are simply not religious terrorists. Yes they are terrorists but no religious motivation according to investigation.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by paymentvoucher: 11:28am On Nov 07, 2018
You know its PRO-BONO they are gonna work, they won't be paid salary...SMH
basty:

Nigerians always after money. History do not make sense to Africans
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Tospringe: 11:31am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

Use your brains once In a while.

Saudi Arabia isn't a secular state.
Saudi Arabia don't practice democracy

USA is a democracy country and its secular.

The same reason applies to countries like China, North Korea etc but hater like you will exonerate these countries and their religions but pound on Muslims and Islam.

Why do you guys love to hate Islam and Muslims yet act like you are saints and tolerant ?
They are from SE. You shouldn't be surprised, but that won't stop them from shouting Atiku. They are so confused.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:

They are not saints. They are criminals that must be dealt with. They are simply not religious terrorists. Yes they are terrorists but no religious motivation according to investigation.

ofcourse but they can kill in a religious center like a Synagogue

But if it was a Muslim that killed Christians in a Church then he would have been religious motivated.

Hatred, Sentiment and Hypocrisy are Nigerian Christians

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:35am On Nov 07, 2018
konkonbilo:
I think you should read your first sentence before coming here to claim innocent sad

Of course non of them is a Christian terrorists because investigators could not find religious motivation in their acts according to their social media postings. Just political and racial bigotry. In the context of terrorism in today’s world, you have to be religiously motivated to be taged a religious terrorist. Otherwise we would have Christian/Muslim thief, armed robbers, hired killer, rapist etc
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by drakeli: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
ollah2:

ofcourse but they can kill in a religious center like a Synagogue

But if it was a Muslim that killed Christians in a Church then he would have been religious motivated.

Hatred, Sentiment and Hypocrisy are Nigerian Christians
Show me a Muslim that committed a crime against Jews or Christians that did not display his hatred for them on religious ground before the attack. Of course none.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Ziggylady(f): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
Americans do not know the trouble they are courting by giving muslims so much free will...They should learn from Turkey and present day Iran..

I see sharia loading in no distant future
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense. I dont hate Muslims but I dont like this. America is a christian country. Muslims will never allow this in their countries.
Nonsense

Its doesn't change a thing.. American will ever remain a Christian state.. Nothing will change that.. she cant hijab the whole of USA..

No public holiday is given to celebrate Muslim festivals in the USA.

3 Likes

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by ollah2: 11:41am On Nov 07, 2018
drakeli:
Show me a Muslim that committed a crime against Jews or Christians that did not display his hatred for them on religious ground before the attack. Of course none.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/18/call-the-charleston-church-shooting-what-it-is-terrorism/?utm_term=.77b08d811c57

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2018
Can Muslims allow Christians to attain such positions in Muslim countries?

Food for thought.

1 Like

Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by davit: 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
Fine babes.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Sleempapa(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Why are Arabian countries afraid of democracy...

They are afraid of justice... Equity and fairness
Most importantly... Gender equality...

So why won't Islamists take over the world while their strongholds are no go area

It certainly because they don't believe in democracy rule of government.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by servercodes001: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
maestroferdi:

A country of 100% Muslims, there's no Christian there my brother. Also lack of investigation is why you'll remain in darkness, the Saudi has no lawmakers, everything is controlled by the royal 0.3%
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by TemmyT002(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
Nonsense
Point of correction. America WAS a Christian country.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by Sleempapa(m): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Why are Arabian countries afraid of democracy...

They are afraid of justice... Equity and fairness
Most importantly... Gender equality...

So why won't Islamists take over the world while their strongholds are no go area

You can't act in what you don't believe in.
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2018
there are so many Muslims in America but they are not heading any political/Elective office but Now they are emerging and Muslim will rule USA one day

Haven't you know or not aware at all that

"ISLAM WITH RULE THE WORLD "
you agree or not that is the fact
Re: First Two Muslim Women Elected To US Congress (photos) by servercodes001: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Islam will take over the world

If you doubt me...

Can a Christain woman be elected in any Arabian country.... ... Be sincere

Can a Muslim woman be elected in the Vatican city?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mass Evacuation In Australia As Heat Risk Rises / Murder Suicides: Russian Oligarchs, Vladislav And Gazprombank Die 24 Hours Apart / Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.