Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo (95165 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million / 4 Robbers Rape Lady In Ogun Uncompleted Building At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
7inches:
It happened in Italy it's supposed to be Edos
But since it's rape case isuspect yorubas.
Who told Edos don't rape? Rape is peculiar to a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by movetoca: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
I keep saying it...Nigerians are the main reason why people don't like Blacks. I have never seen animals like these guys before followed by south Africans. Italians should better do something about these black monkeys.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:
Na Edo boys na. I can swear with my three balls undecided
That is not correct
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by neonly: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
[quote author=Mouth Gig post=72765486]FAKE NEWS... grin grin

VOTE BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI...[/quote
]

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Litmus: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari government need to summon the Italian Ambassador to Nigeria and in no uncertain terms, inform him that Nigeria is well aware of contemporary Italian domestic politics far-right leanings and that Nigeria will no longer tolerate the Italian media exploitation of Nigeria citizens as scapegoat for the justification of xenophobic polices aimed at immigrants. That Nigeria will be putting into place a team dedicated to investigating and reporting back to the United Nations allegations targeted at Nigerians in Italy, which exploits the false Narratives about Nigeria internationally, and therefor risks the lives of Nigerians to unjustifiable reprisals.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by autonomous22: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2018
If na Rape case, leave am for the Yoruba's....

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by samsongbemisola(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blackfire:
Yoruba people....
you will lose you loose your erection if they were not Yoruba
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by akinboyo: 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
IDIOTIC COMMENT!
7inches:
It happened in Italy it's supposed to be Edos
But since it's rape case isuspect yorubas.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by AfricanMagic(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
dainformant:
According to Italian media reports, eight Nigerians have allegedly raped a young lady in front of her boyfriend after holding them hostage in Province of Arezzo in Italy. 

It was gathered that the couple believed to be Nigerians also - were offered to be hosted at the house where the Nigerian immigrants live as the man's girlfriend was asked to prepare food for them - not knowing what they had planned. 

The boyfriend was reportedly beaten by the Nigerian migrants, while the leader of the group allegedly grabbed the girl and threatened her with the knife before sexually assaulting her along with others.. 

According to reports, after the couple were allowed to go the next morning, they reported the issue to the Arezzo police department as report has it that the suspects are currently on the run. 

It was scooped that the police identified four of the Nigerians and have accused them for various crimes including sexual violence in the region. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/eight-nigerians-allegedly-rape-lady-in-front-of-her-boyfriend-in-italy.html
no smoke without fire
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by dazzlingd(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hang them

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by GavelSlam: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
Story doesn't seem credible to me.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by mmyfarmsltd(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
dainformant:
According to Italian media reports, eight Nigerians have allegedly raped a young lady in front of her boyfriend after holding them hostage in Province of Arezzo in Italy. 

It was gathered that the couple believed to be Nigerians also - were offered to be hosted at the house where the Nigerian immigrants live as the man's girlfriend was asked to prepare food for them - not knowing what they had planned. 

The boyfriend was reportedly beaten by the Nigerian migrants, while the leader of the group allegedly grabbed the girl and threatened her with the knife before sexually assaulting her along with others.. 

According to reports, after the couple were allowed to go the next morning, they reported the issue to the Arezzo police department as report has it that the suspects are currently on the run. 

It was scooped that the police identified four of the Nigerians and have accused them for various crimes including sexual violence in the region. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/11/eight-nigerians-allegedly-rape-lady-in-front-of-her-boyfriend-in-italy.html
Pls don't repatriate these lazy youths, we already have enough in our warehouse.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Earlystar698(m): 7:31pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nigeria and pussy be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Icebreeze(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2018
Better deport those fool that choose not to be useful. Back to the pit. Let them learn and pay back their evil deeds.
shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by erndeal: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:

Ur penis go dry off sperm, you may Neva father a child for life if dey r not Benin guys.....you maggot!!
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2018
movetoca:
I keep saying it...Nigerians are the main reason why people don't like Blacks. I have never seen animals like these guys before followed by south Africans. Italians should better do something about these black monkeys.

When deportation starts they'll say it's because italians evny them. And that they are dominating italy hence why.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2018
AfricanMagic:
no smoke without fire

She probably wore a skimpy dress. So they had no choice. :^)
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2018
E no go pass Edo and Igbo boys.

God shall punish all of you for destroying the images of Nigerians yet unborn.

Ye shall wail and not get reprieve.

Ye shall be seen as the scum of the earth.

Ye shall not have the most basic kind of peace. .
Ye shall rot in hell?
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Trendishine: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
When d Italian police get dem,which dey will, they shouldn't bother asking anyone, just gather dem and set dem ablaze, we wld ship some crude for u to refine n recover d petrol u used.... Those are outcaste left over idiots n cultists types in Nigeria who have managed to cross d dessert n throw dia smelly selves upon italy....clean urselves of these rats, itallo...

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Trendishine: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2018
Zionista:
E no go pass Edo and Igbo boys.

God shall punish all of you for destroying the images of Nigerians yet unborn.

Ye shall wail and not get reprieve.

Ye shall be seen as the scum of the earth.

Ye shall not have the most basic kind of peace. .
Ye shall rot in hell?
they are all ur brodas of ur blood line.,... So shall it follow ur lineage.,.. Tribal bigot, of no rational co-ordinate... U are stewpid, shey u understand dat? good!
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Friend01(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:

You may be very well right and can also be totally wrong.
Don't always jump to conclusion.
Na Edo guy I be and I know say most of our boys no good kaka, but the possibility of ruling them out of doing it is very slim because na Italy be their base.
I hope they prove me wrong.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Octaves(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2018
As immigrants, Why can't you behave yourself, when people like Trump start calling them rapists and predators, they will call him a racist

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Hassan88(m): 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
haywire07:

It's obvious you took madness as your dinner.

I represent the heart beat of the Nation.

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by tossie101(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
Amadioha01:

Don't worry, I will.

Lmao grin.
Crazy!!
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by movetoca: 12:32am On Nov 08, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

When deportation starts they'll say it's because italians evny them. And that they are dominating italy hence why.
Exactly, Because they like to fix blame instead of fixing problems. It pains me how Nigerians travel million miles away from home and go there to become nuisance to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by salford1: 12:33am On Nov 08, 2018
What is with Nigerians and rape. Nigerians are probably only 2nd to Indians in the world when it comes to rape cases

1 Like

Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Blackfire(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2018
goslowgoslow:

Ode

Oponu arindin ikeji okola
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Blackfire(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Bidobado1:

God, how can create animals with no brains and call them human being.

My brother me too I am surprised, just imagine.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by goslowgoslow(m): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2018
Blackfire:

Oponu arindin ikeji okola
You are in pains.
Re: Eight Nigerians Rape Lady In Front Of Her Boyfriend In Italy. Photo by Blackfire(m): 9:04am On Nov 09, 2018
goslowgoslow:

You are in pains.

You're in chains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Nigerian Girl Disvirgined With Cucumber In Italy / Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.