Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) (2073 Views)

Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by midehcreeb: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi will be headlining her first concert, #SIMILiveInLondon, in the UK on Sunday.

The show, which will hold at O2 Academy in Islington, is being organised by Smade World.

The singer wrote on her Instagram page,

“Simisola Live In London. I honestly can’t wait for Sunday. My heart is so full of love.

Thank you for the opportunity! I love you”
SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW

source - https://www./2018/11/simi-arrives-london-for-her-first-uk-concert.html

Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by ClintonEmex: 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2018
Even if you hate simi, I'm not sure you'll hate her songs or voice.

4 Likes

Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2018
I wish her all the best. She totally deserves headlining her own show in London.
She's really good live. And intimate, has conversations with her audience between songs.

2 Likes

Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2018
angry Simi the ugly stinking fish

I need to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by Rextizzle(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry Simi the ugly stinking fish

I need to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Coming from a baboon with head like olumo rock

2 Likes

Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2018
midehcreeb:
Simisola Ogunleye popularly known as Simi will be headlining her first concert, #SIMILiveInLondon, in the UK on Sunday.

The show, which will hold at O2 Academy in Islington, is being organised by Smade World.

The singer wrote on her Instagram page,

“Simisola Live In London. I honestly can’t wait for Sunday. My heart is so full of love.

Thank you for the opportunity! I love you”
SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW

source - https://www./2018/11/simi-arrives-london-for-her-first-uk-concert.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
london na another nigerian state jor!! Even sky b fit pull crowd there lol lol na joke i de
Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
kiss
Re: Simi Arrives London For Her First UK Concert (photos) by CivilzedTyger(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
Nice tell her to meet Burna boy to show her around

(1) (Reply)

GH Singer Shatta Wale Buys New Mercedes Benz S550 And Gifts Two Loyal Fans Cars / “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) / Davido Gifts 1M Naira To A Fan Who Design His Picture With Wizkid As Baba Alawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.