Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

“this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) (2070 Views)

Comedienne, Chigul Celebrates Her 45th Birthday (Photos) / Chigul Shows The Scars On Her Body (Photos) / Comedienne Chigul Reveals She Has Been Battling A Sickness For 125 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by Joshuamilez: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2020
Popular Nigerian comedienne cum actress, Chioma Omeruh, better known as Chigul, has taken to her Instagram page to call out young men who are sliding into her DMs to ask her out.

In a video shared on her page, she warns said men to stay away from her – she says the men coming to her should go back to their online classes instead of trying to woo her.

The actress went on to joke that some of them would call her baby instead of addressing her as mommy.

Chigul also noted that she wouldn’t mind if she is a bit older than men withing a range of four or five years but the ranges twenty and ten is something she cannot do.

This will be the best song you’d listen to today: Dremo– Wahala Dey Mp3- Click Here

She said she would rather prefer to be approached by men who are within the same age range as her – Chigul, who has starred in a few blockbuster Nollywood movies went on to say that she would have nothing to talk about with the men.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by dapsoneh: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2020
Graphic picture please

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by Tmb78(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
The person that took and posted that picture must really hate this woman.
Chai!!!!

2 Likes

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2020
dapsoneh:
Graphic picture please
chaaaiiiiii grin grin grin grin !!!!!!!!! show me ur girlfriend
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by Luizkid(m): 12:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
but this is full package sha grin grin
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by scoundrel(f): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yoruba boys won’t stop disgracing their lineage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by Waterypussy2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 18, 2020
See well ironed breasts bikonu

1 Like

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by twerkjack: 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
All I see is a big and beautiful black woman.

But hey age is just a number.

Doesn't matter if he's 20 years younger some ppl are old souls.
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by mytime24(f): 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
dapsoneh:
Graphic picture please
Wicked

1 Like

Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by HammedOlanaija(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
twerkjack:
All I see is a big and beautiful black woman.

But hey age is just a number.

Doesn't matter if he's 20 years younger some ppl are old souls.
How old is your mum?
How old is your dad?
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by Nweike190(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
In real life..... You are beautiful chi...gurl.. And I love that African type of woman filled in every way... Awesome girl... My type of girly figure any time.... Dream girly... shocked
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by StagethemTVee: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
lol
Re: “this Is Not America,i’m Not A Cougar” –comedienne Chigul Warns Young Men(video) by HammedOlanaija(m): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nweike190:
In real life..... You are beautiful chi...gurl.. And I love that African type of woman filled in every way... Awesome girl... My type of girly figure any time.... Dream girly... shocked
Bo shey ma n bere noo re....A woman not a girl
Yo! Nigga wtf you see someone with this aged face and you still refer to her as girl
You'fucking need someone to whoop your ass cos you this damn mtf don't seem to see things clearly and you acting like someone who just lost his goddamn mind

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Miss SA Finalist "Receiving" Death Threats From The Public / Femi Branch Finally Reveals Demond Elliott Dirty Secret / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Pregnancy Rumours (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.