Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Does Really Support Any Religion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Really Support Any Religion? (185 Views)

I Don't Need Any Religion - Wole Soyinka / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Why Freemasonry Is Better Than Any Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Really Support Any Religion? by Ollymich1(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2018
DOES GOD ACCEPT ANY RELIGION
God created water and everyone on earth accepted it for its function without being preached to or forced to accept.
Why do we claim a particular religion to be of God and yet people can't accept it naturally the same way they accepted water for drinking without being forced?
We have different kind of drinks yet one doesn't affect the use of the other except their producers wants you to love one than the other not because one is actually better but because the seller/producer needs your patronage and loyalty.
But that one is drinking coke doesn't stop from drinking fanta nor ordinary water except by preference of taste and ones health status not because one God wants us to be drinking coke only. In fact all who drinks coke or fanta still drinks water.
Religious adherents are like cocacola producer who will want your loyalty at all cost thereby cajoling you that all other drinks are bad except his own. Its better we return to our state of nature and worship God the read the rest http://olusolathecritic..com/2018/11/god-created-water-and-everyone-on-earth.html

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Beware Of Extremes.. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/11/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.