Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? (45785 Views)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by AutoReportNG: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
mukhcech:

I no be your Uncle, your Uncle dey for your village. grin grin grin

LOL... Sorry Daddy, I am hungry, come and buy me lunch, but I eat only in KFC and Chicken Republic

How are you doing bro?
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by sauceEEP(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
mukhcech:

I no be your Uncle, your Uncle dey for your village. grin grin grin
Man's not hot! grin
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
oga mi,

you cant see the bridge from onitsha/ asaba bridge head....i cant talk of the current completion status but just a bit of correction. it is quite a distance from the current bridge.

spyder880:

There has not been a single work done at the Niger Bridge in the past 2 years at least. I don't understand this constant picture imports. I was in Onitsha bridge last week and there is zero activity there......
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Bragalane: 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

An average Igbo man is wiser than your entire generation . Is that fucking bridge going to benefit igbos alone. The noise and politics about that unprogressive project is laughable. Buhari your lord came to power to correct the mess of PDP 16years in power including 2nd niger bridge and 5 years out of 58yrs of independence of Nigeria under Jonathan is when corruption looting and misrule and leadership started in Nigeria. Jobless fo.o.ls... I wonder why Buhari in 1984/85 declared war against indesiciple. Indesiciple from Goodluck Jonathan? Edioout

When hopeless thing like you have nothing to defend your bigoted tribe you result to military era. The same military evasion your pathetic tribe launched it first coup to destabilize Nigeria from its part of being the giant of Africa. What evil does your pathetic tribe not partake in against Nigeria ? As we speak your tribe is the one dishing out the most hate diatribe against anything Nigeria. What a hateful bigot filled mofos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by spyder880(m): 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
Iruosonobrugwhe:
oga mi,

you cant see the bridge from onitsha/ asaba bridge head....i cant talk of the current completion status but just a bit of correction. it is quite a distance from the current bridge.

My brother, it was very hazy on that day but I could see very clearly with my eyes, there was nobody on the site, even a single vehicle wasn't there. I was not told, I saw it clearly.

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by BabaAduras: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Gandollar:
Why bring Igbos into your hunger pangs?

Oh now I know! They are the ones to burst this APC lies and lay it on it's belly. Well sort yourself out.

You did not have the need to burst GEJ and PDP lies. You gullibly took the lies hook, line and sinker. Mumu people!

Go near the bridge to check it out. When you did, if you are honest with yourself (which I doubt), you should come on the platform to apologize on your behave and your clan of Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by stasius: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lies!!! I pass Niger bridge everyday.

I wish I can snap pics for the whole world to see.

Ndi ashi!

3 Likes

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by spyder880(m): 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:

LOL... Sorry Daddy, I am hungry, come and buy me lunch, but I eat only in KFC and Chicken Republic

How are you doing bro?

But bro, why not take time and visit Onitsha /Asaba instead of depending on reports to hit front page 3 times? cheesy I will wait for you and we can eat lunch in Onitsha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by stasius: 1:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
spyder880:

There has not been a single work done at the Niger Bridge in the past 2 years at least. I don't understand this constant picture imports. I was in Onitsha bridge last week and there is zero activity there......

Thank you!

This is exactly how the view is.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by meccuno: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

An average Igbo man is wiser than your entire generation . Is that fucking bridge going to benefit igbos alone. The noise and politics about that unprogressive project is laughable. Buhari your lord came to power to correct the mess of PDP 16years in power including 2nd niger bridge and 5 years out of 58yrs of independence of Nigeria under Jonathan is when corruption looting and misrule and leadership started in Nigeria. Jobless fo.o.ls... I wonder why Buhari in 1984/85 declared war against indesiciple. Indesiciple from Goodluck Jonathan? Edioout
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by popsyleo1: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Fake
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by efighter: 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mace0lane:
If this pictures are propaganda I wonder what the diagram on paper Ebele showed unwise Igbos like yourself is called ?!

The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Niger Bridges have been completed, commissioned and opened for us by Dr Goatluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by austink1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
I live in Asaba.. There's NOOOORRRRTEEEENNNN going on there..

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Oludon20: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
stasius:
Lies!!! I pass Niger bridge everyday.

I wish I can snap pics for the whole world to see.

Ndi ashi!
Bros,I live in Asaba and work in Onitsha,infact my Office is beside Golden oil,a stone throw from the Onitsha end of the Bridge......Shine your eyes wella this is the true state of construction on the 2nd Niger bridge site. Dont just pass along and come here to post hate. Take the pain to drop at Head bridge,take a Keke napep,tell them you are going to the Contruction site it will not hurt you but help you stop hating for nothing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Oludon20: 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
spyder880:

But bro, why not take time and visit Onitsha /Asaba instead of depending on reports to hit front page 3 times? cheesy I will wait for you and we can eat lunch in Onitsha cheesy
Bros I am in Onitsha and live in Asaba. Work has improved there,I work beside Golden Oil and the Onitsha end of the site is just behind my office. Yes this is the state of work there. It will not kill you to just take a stroll from where you are in Onitsha to visit the site you know

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by AutoReportNG: 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
spyder880:

Check the source and pls read our earlier reported visit to the site.

Thanks for the lunch

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Gandollar(f): 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
BabaAduras:

You did not have the need to burst GEJ and PDP lies. You gullibly took the lies hook, line and sinker. Mumu people!

Go near the bridge to check it out. When you did, if you are honest with yourself (which I south), you should come on the platform to apologize on your behave and your clan of Igbos.
Baba shut up your propaganda and lying mouth! Since you were born, aside going to Lagos from your brown roof enclave, where else have you been? Those that live around there have already bursted your lies but you are here masturbating your flacid preek in front of an innocent person. Shame on you Oga!
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by AnanseK(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tushkito:
Pls people living at onitsha metropolis should confirm cuz this APC people are well known for their lies and deceit.

Just as PDP are known for looting the treasury. The bridge construction is in progress despite the paltry 5% votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by GSA01: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
If this Pictures above does not depict that Work is ongoing at the site of 2nd Niger Bridge then I do not see what will convince some People, The bridge, of course, will benefit all Nigerians and not just Igbo extraction. But at least for the first time a government is working on that site, despite the region is in the opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by emmie14: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bragalane:

When hopeless thing like you have nothing to defend your bigoted tribe you result to military era. The same military evasion your pathetic tribe launched it first coup to destabilize Nigeria from its part of being the giant of Africa. What evil does your pathetic tribe not partake in against Nigeria ? As we speak your tribe is the one dishing out the most hate diatribe against anything Nigeria. What a hateful bigot filled mofos.
Mental and spiritual blindness existing in you never allow your under informed nature to know the havoc military regime caused to Nigeria as a nation. Today Atiku Abubarka is labeled Corrupt under which regime. Was Atiku deputy president under Ebele Jonathan?
Why the corruption under Obasanjo wept under the carpet? Can you think and be reasonable for once in your entire lazy generation? Leave Jonathan alone and get life. Buhari is almost 4years in power. We are watching. Jobless FO.ol

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Abolajihowells2: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pekele007:
These pictures are as fake as APC promises.

peelee
I know u re not in Nigeria a blind man will tell u what APC government have done in terms of project within 4yrs far better than PDD's yes.....so simple if u hate APC let ppl know rather than criticism.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by kanubiafra: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Uncle, English is not hard to understand na, pls read the article again, check the headline before you call someone a liar.
Everything is not just an attack, at times you need to read between the lines.
Regards
guy i hope you know those pics of that bridge is far from the lies buhari and apc gives us daily. lest i forget did you not smell sacarsm in my post or you don't know what it means? if you do you will
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by kanubiafra: 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bragalane:

so according to you once the coup is to be a topic nzeogwu becomes igbo right but once crude oil is found in his villa its niger delta oil clap for yourself how many times have you people said we should remove delta from igboland
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Ziggylady(f): 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2018
TheAngry1:
If Buhari's government does this and you still hate him because he is Fulani, you are cursed

A million curses be on those (APC scoundrels)who has no first hand information what-so-ever concerning the construction(or lack of) of the Niger Bridge yet opens their smelly mouths to place curses on those saying its a scam because they have witnessed the zero work going on there
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by donbenie(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

It is the true reflection. A notable son from the SE said the below on a visit to buhari recently

“We have seen the work being done on the long-abandoned Second Niger Bridge, roads are being constructed in many parts of the region, and we believe there is every reason to support you for a second term." — Chief Chido Obidiegwu
Really?, so we should believe what a notable son of Igbo land that nobody has heard about told BUHARI more than the evidence of our own eyes? grin
Who the heck is Chief Chido Obidiegwu and what is NOTABLE about him.. shocked
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by BabaAduras: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Gandollar:
Baba shut up your propaganda and lying mouth! Since you were born, aside going to Lagos from your brown roof enclave, where else have you been? Those that live around there have already bursted your lies but you are here masturbating your flacid preek in front of an innocent person. Shame on you Oga!

It is a shame that you basing your comments on post of other gullible fools like you who kept on reposting other peoples lies. I don't blame you much, it is the idleness caused by joblessness that is causing gullible souls like you to believe because you have "Sagem" phone, you have the right to just post anything on social media without verification.

The issue of reposting other peoples lies is a vicious circle that you need to get out of. The only way to doing that is by taking time to verify before commenting. In this case, it is very simple - go out there and check. Don't rely on post you read while sitting idly in your room. You can then post from the position of knowledge and authority not from the position of "Those that live around the area", that is stupidity of the highest order.

When you move to this stage in life, you will be able to resist following "Political Predators" like Kanu and you will stop believing Afonja bastard like FKK.

You need to "wise up" as the Americans will say.

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Officialpdpnig: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbenie:
Really?, so we should believe what a notable son of Igbo land that nobody has heard about told BUHARI more than the evidence of our own eyes? grin
Who is Chief Chido Obidiegwu and what is NOTABLE about him.. shocked

And where is the evidence of your own eyes?

Even saraki had evidence for his own eyes in 2015 .

View the attached.

Sarakis own evidence of his own eyes proves that what the OP posted is indeed the current state

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Afamed: 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Can you send me privately your new pictures pls?

Thanks
If it's not too late. I will pass through the route in 2 weeks time. I will deem it fit to send the true pics of 2nd Niger Bridge and the roads construction going on at 9th mile/ Enugu to you.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Amalekki: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
How come we don't have enough pictures to counter these claims? With the hatred for Buhari out there we should already have this place flooded with updated pictures on the actual status of the bridge. We've seen people capture even videos of people fighting over roasted plantain, Igbos chasing policemen away, people roasting snakes in remote villages and recently the Okorocha estate in Owerri yet no one can counter APC with images/videos capturing the current status of 2nd Niger Bridge? Something is not right and that's how GEJ got away with deceiving 'his own people' for over 5 years while all his personal projects with Madam Patience got completed.

2 Likes

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mace0lane:
If this pictures are propaganda I wonder what the diagram on paper Ebele showed unwise Igbos like yourself is called ?!

Don't mind the mumu?

They are so lazy that they can't process simple information.

Why would anyone who has not visited the site of a project be spewing nonsense about it being a propaganda?

Wait....is that guy in prison? What stops him from visiting the project site?
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

Who be this?
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amalekki:
How come we don't have enough pictures to counter these claims? With the hatred for Buhari out there we should already have this place flooded with updated pictures on the actual status of the bridge. We've seen people capture even videos of people fighting over roasted plantain, Igbos chasing policemen away, people roasting snakes in remote villages and recently the Okorocha estate in Owerri yet no one can counter APC with images/videos capturing the current status of 2nd Niger Bridge? Something is not right and that's how GEJ got away with deceiving 'his own people' for over 5 years while all his personal projectđs with Madam Patience got completed.

My brother, people wey no well plenty for that side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Refers Adams Oshiomhole As Factional APC Chairman At Jonathan's Book Launch / Fayose Shares Packets Of Rice And N200 To Ekiti Residents (Pics) / How Abibatu Mogaji (Tinubu's Mother) Welcomed Awolowo From Prison In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.