Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? (45775 Views)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Construction Progress Of 2nd Niger Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by AutoReportNG: 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
Afamed:

If it's not too late. I will pass through the route in 2 weeks time. I will deem it fit to send the true pics of 2nd Niger Bridge and the roads construction going on at 9th mile/ Enugu to you.

Perfect!!! Kindly send it through the mail on the signature, thanks so much Sir

Regards
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by CoolAmbience(m): 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2018
Racoon:
"If falsehood climbs up,the truth always remains at the bottom waiting for it to climb down."You can win but never governs with propaganda.

Try and make sense by posting your own pictures of the state of affairs regarding that project.

Abi u dey prison? Can't you simply go there and take pictures to disprove the so called propanganda.

I have personally visited the sites of several FG projects across Nigeria.

Mtchewww.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Officialpdpnig: 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Amalekki:
How come we don't have enough pictures to counter these claims? With the hatred for Buhari out there we should already have this place flooded with updated pictures on the actual status of the bridge. We've seen people capture even videos of people fighting over roasted plantain, Igbos chasing policemen away, people roasting snakes in remote villages and recently the Okorocha estate in Owerri yet no one can counter APC with images/videos capturing the current status of 2nd Niger Bridge? Something is not right and that's how GEJ got away with deceiving 'his own people' for over 5 years while all his personal projects with Madam Patience got completed.

They cannot counter it due to laziness. Many expect that they should be able to view the bridge construction from the 1st Niger bridge but this is wrong.

One cannot see the construction going on while driving on the 1st Niger bridge. You can only view it when you get to the site itself and visit either the Onitsha or Asaba end of it and not from the top of 1st Niger bridge which many have been doing which is why they will always say they cannot see it or no work is going on.

Just a visit is all it would take to clear their eyes as my own eyes cleared

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2018
Like rotimi Ameachi said.. dont just stay on social media to comment, criticize and say trash.. go to site and see for yourself
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by donbenie(m): 4:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Officialpdpnig:

And where is the evidence of your own eyes?

Even saraki had evidence for his own eyes in 2015 .

View the attached.

Sarakis own evidence of his own eyes proves that what the OP posted is indeed the current state
I live in ONITSHA and definitely knows NOTHING is going on that site.. shocked
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Officialpdpnig: 4:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
donbenie:
I stay in ONITSHA and definitely knows NOTHING is going on that site.. shocked

Prove it by going to the site and not from sitting in your home. I have been to the site and visited both the Onitsha and asaba ends of it and can say the images in the OP are true.

You are supposed to be an adult. Stop lying like a child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Mejor79(m): 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2018
The truth is that this bridge will take another 10 years for completion as far as it cross the south east.
Do you know that bridge can be design to link Rivers State?
Can't a rail line be attached to the design at the same time linking it from Lagos - Benin -Asaba linking Warri and crossing over to River Niger to Onitsha.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by wink2015(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:
AutoReportNG did a reportage on The Truth State of 2nd Niger Bridge some weeks ago where we reported first-hand information from the site. Well, the federal ministry of works seem to have a different picture entirely as they have released their pictures insisting that work is on-going at 2nd Niger Bridge. Nigerians, what are your take?

These are some of the pictures

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/are-these-true-reflections-of-2nd-niger.html

IT IS A BIG SHAME THAT THE PDP GOVERNMENT THAT WERE IN POWER FOR 16 YEARS COULD NOT COMPLETE THIS NIGER BRIDGE WITH ALL THE TRILLIONS OF NAIRA THAT THEY ALLOCATED FOR THE PROJECT IN THEIR YEARLY BUDGET.

They were so corrupt that they spend that long years enriching themselves.

Many of the governor that were in power greedily fought against the saving of money in the soveriegn wealth fund because they were interested in amassing the peoples commonwealth.

Tony Anenih that they are celebrating today was their Godfather and partner in financial crimes especially during his reign as Minister for Works and Housing and PDP BOT Chairman.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by emmie14: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
CoolAmbience:

Who be this?

Read again if you can see
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by JaeSharp(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
@autoreportng Work Just Continued There. I Work With JBMarine and we have been moving so many heavy instrument/ Equipment for the past few weeks and many more are on their way. so the federal govt might be right with their pics that is if it is not the old one. And I Can Assure U That Our Staffs (German And Nigerians)Are There WORKING
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Str8talk21: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Op...are you not tired of experiencing orgasm with these same old pictures?
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Nothing much going on there. Pass once every two months andknow that activitoes have declined steadily since the New Year. You don't need to visit the site, the level of activity in the yard is a better barometer to the casual passerby. Activity means more personnel, equipment and stores moving in and out. Its actually not rocket science... grin....pun seriously intended.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
they forgot what is suppose to be there....
the Igbo land needs sea port there not second bridge.... idiot Nigeria leaders.., I mean international sea port like that of lagos not local one like warri
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by AutoReportNG: 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
JaeSharp:
@autoreportng Work Just Continued There. I Work With JBMarine and we have been moving so many heavy instrument/ Equipment for the past few weeks and many more are on their way. so the federal govt might be right with their pics that is if it is not the old one. And I Can Assure U That Our Staffs (German And Nigerians)Are There WORKING

Great, pls can you follow back? I need some info from you

Thank you for the clarification
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Bragalane: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

Mental and spiritual blindness existing in you never allow your under informed nature to know the havoc military regime caused to Nigeria as a nation. Today Atiku Abubarka is labeled Corrupt under which regime. Was Atiku deputy president under Ebele Jonathan?
Why the corruption under Obasanjo wept under the carpet? Can you think and be reasonable for once in your entire lazy generation? Leave Jonathan alone and get life. Buhari is almost 4years in power. We are watching. Jobless FO.ol
. This is what your pathetic bigoted, hate soul drenched father is ba ? We should leave Jonathan but pathetic Igbos like you want to hold on to Buhari ? Your brain is completely damaged.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Bragalane: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
kanubiafra:
so according to you once the coup is to be a topic nzeogwu becomes igbo right but once crude oil is found in his villa its niger delta oil clap for yourself how many times have you people said we should remove delta from igboland
I am sorry Nzeogwu is now a Yoruba name.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by akigbemaru: 7:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Racoon:
"If falsehood climbs up,the truth always remains at the bottom waiting for it to climb down."You can win but never governs with propaganda.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by pashiano: 7:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
I CAN CONFIRM THE SECOND AND THE FOURTH PICTURE, THATS WHAT ON GROUND. THE WORK IS GOING IN SLOWLY SINCE SEPTEMBER because OF THE FLOOD BUT THEY WILL SOOB START.GOD WILLING. ILIVE CLOSE BY, IYIOWA TO BE PRECISE
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
emmie14:

[s]
An average Igbo man is wiser than your entire generation . Is that fucking bridge going to benefit igbos alone. The noise and politics about that unprogressive project is laughable. Buhari your lord came to power to correct the mess of PDP 16years in power including 2nd niger bridge and 5 years out of 58yrs of independence of Nigeria under Jonathan is when corruption looting and misrule and leadership started in Nigeria. Jobless fo.o.ls... I wonder why Buhari in 1984/85 declared war against indesiciple. Indesiciple from Goodluck Jonathan? Edioout [/s]
Gbenue soun.
ode ni e

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrChad:
the Igbo land needs sea port there not second bridge.... idiot Nigeria leaders.., I mean international sea port like that of lagos not local one like warri
u be real mumu. sea port in the east bawo? at your age you can't differentiate between a sea and a river.
otondo
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by jpphilips(m): 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2018
AutoReportNG:
AutoReportNG did a reportage on The Truth State of 2nd Niger Bridge some weeks ago where we reported first-hand information from the site. Well, the federal ministry of works seem to have a different picture entirely as they have released their pictures insisting that work is on-going at 2nd Niger Bridge. Nigerians, what are your take?

These are some of the pictures

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/11/are-these-true-reflections-of-2nd-niger.html

Did you check the date those pics were taken?

1 Like

Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by emmie14: 12:12am On Nov 09, 2018
Bragalane:
. This is what your pathetic bigoted, hate soul drenched father is ba ? We should leave Jonathan but pathetic Igbos like you want to hold on to Buhari ? Your brain is completely damaged.

You life represents my last two words.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Ovamboland(m): 5:30am On Nov 09, 2018
MrChad:

Nothing done in your zone can ever be appreciated, you're programmed to hate and envy.
Many states are building their own 'international' seaport but they must give it to you on a platter, free.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by okonyia(m): 7:51am On Nov 09, 2018
This picture is true. I came from that part of Anambra State and I pass through that axis on Friday. The previous picture the government released was false and this is real laughable.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Mace0lane: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2018
Billionaire09:

I am Ibibio Biafran.

Perish your gullible thoughts that Igbo is Biafra.

Ibibios are not shameless nor do they lie tru their teeth. I can smell a bigoted Igbo from centuries apart, you stink of raw undiluted hate.
Re: Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? by Billionaire09: 9:57pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mace0lane:
Ibibios are not shameless nor do they lie tru their teeth. I can smell a bigoted Igbo from centuries apart, you stink of raw undiluted hate.

Anyone reading your hatred against the Indigenous People Of Biafra. Will understand how lower than animal you are.

I am a pure breed Ibibio Biafran.

Many languages One Biafra.

The hell that is coming will reach everyone doorsteps including that very yours.

If you are a Biafran, but still calling yourself a Nigerian. You are lower than animal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluremi Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, Obasa Are Not Lagosians - Bode George / Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Tinubu Has 2 Chicago University Certificates Signed By Different People - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.