Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola (15776 Views)

The Progression Of 2nd Niger Bridge: Google Maps 2015-2021 / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge? / Iddo Bridge: Fashola Reacts, Repair Works To Start Immediately (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by nwekeugochukwu: 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Has Affected Completion Of Second Niger Bridge – Fashola

Nigeria's Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola has said that the sit-at-home order by the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) has contributed greatly to the seeming delay in the completion of the Second Niger Bridge project, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking in an interview with Channels Television on Wednesday, December 21, Fashola disclosed that construction workers have not been able to work on the project on Mondays for over 2 years.

He also said that other challenges like relocating transmission lines connecting the East to the West across the Niger River have also contributed to the delay.

Fashola said;

“These dates keep shifting and people must remember that on the eastern side, our contractors have not been able to work on Mondays for almost two years and that has affected the completion date.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1434415/Igbos-sit-home-order-affected-completion-second-niger-bridge-fashola/

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Gucciblog: 2:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1434415/Igbos-sit-home-order-affected-completion-second-niger-bridge-fashola/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by God1000(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Abdul05: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2022
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterners are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by OVB123: 2:29pm On Dec 21, 2022
God punish Simon Ekpa or whatever he calls himself. This is not how Kanu was going about it but now Ndigbo are now suffering from it. It will never be well with him.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Roboto11: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Enilode:
There are comment a top government official should not make

Why?

If Boko Haram prevents work from going on should it be a secret?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Roboto11: 2:35pm On Dec 21, 2022
God1000:
Nothing should hinder the execution of federal projects in any part of Nigeria, FG has everything at its disposal including the security.

Let us blame government and ignore IPOB.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Richbyfaith: 2:50pm On Dec 21, 2022
BRB
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by LegendHero(m): 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2022
I don’t even know why Fashola is wasting his time on this second Niger bridge.

Something that Simon Ekpa will still blow away just like Ojuku demolished the previous Niger bridge.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by tishbite42: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2022
Agent Fash is super stupid
Why not blame Ojukwu, Achuzia and ogbunigwe

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by LegendHero(m): 2:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
tishbite42:
Agent Fash is super stupid
Why not blame Ojukwu, Achuzia and ogbunigwe

Ojuku is more foolish for blowing the previous Niger bridge up.

So I truly believe Ojuku of cursed memory is more stupid than agent Fash.

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by SmartPolician: 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2022
I thought that they had opened it up for road users undecided

5 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Vyzz: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin

Rubbish excuse as usual...

This bridge no dey complete?

E tall pass tower of babel?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by specialmati(m): 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin says the rocket science master .oya APC touts come and defend una oga

6 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Skillsnigeria: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmm
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by herkeem: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
True. Meanwhile the bridge is a great achievement of the Buhari Administration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2fNpjUZMj8

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Ogbuefi2020: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
So IPOB is greater than FG, lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by tasalanoni(m): 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Abdul05:
No wonder ...

vast majority of south easterner are extremely poor and live in abject poverty... cheesy cheesy
Wea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Advocate500: 7:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Any igboman still supporting APC must have his or her head examined.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by obembet(f): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Gucciblog:

Trash as usual.

I thought they said they have completed the project?

APC and lies 5&6

Make peter Obi brothers ) unknown gunmen come kill them.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by BATified2023: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
They will soon come here n insult tinubu now

Ndi sit at home children

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by money121(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
Imagine
Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kollinz1234(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2022
cheesy

Incompetence!
You can have excuses or results not both.

Is this not the same man that claimed that any serious government will fix power within six months? Miraculously he was made minister of power for four years and he did nothing, he had to be stripped of the appointment to help improve our electricity.

I don't blame him though, was it not Tinubu that brought him? cheesy

Anyways

OBI FOR ME
OBI FOR YOU
OBI FOR ALL NAIRALANDERS INCLUDING BATified2023

7 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by kollinz1234(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Monday Sit at home could delay the completion of the 2nd Niger bridge but it cannot stop the rail line from Porthacourt to Boko Haram/iswap infested Maiduguri grin

Funny man cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Eriokanmi: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
I knew there would be excuses. What happens to the battalion of armies guarding the constriction workers from the beginning? Were there no sot at homes since you started the project? Katsina-Maradi railway construction is still ongoing inspite of banditry in Katsina. I reiterate, any northerner who is rooting for either apc or another fulaniman needs a neuro surgery. It's not a normal move.

Know this dear southerners and know good...no fulaniman will vote a sohruern candidate in the forthcoming election. I've garnered plenty of enemies cos of this fact but I don't care. Atiku even said it openly that they don't need a southern president but a northern one. Its never too late ti think logically. South is in dire need of developments. I drove on abeokuta-lagos Road recently and I almost wept. Is it abeokuta ibadan.road that's good? Go to the south east, its even worse. I drove from lagos to uyo sometime recently, its unbelievable. Only roads within akwa ibom are good. Inter-state roads are death traps. Who knows abule-egba Road to sango, from ahmadiya bus stop? The road leading to a farm in the north is far better. Its still in same lagos, our mega city. Ilesha-ife, Ilesha-ekiti roads up to afo ekiti nko?

Go to daura-katsina Road, if food drops on the ground, you could pick it up and eat, to describe how clean and smooth. We need a visionary leader from the south who will develop the region up to the North without bias. Northern politicians are selfish and sentimental. Tinubu would always dance to their tunes like our last leaders did. Cos they're the one who imposed him on the party with conditions . He dares not flout those conditions. In his mind, Muslim-Muslim ticket was never his idea. He had no choice. They want to retain power perperually. There was a time Tinubu went and persuaded dogara to return to the apc, thinking he'd be his running mate later. The arrangement failed cos of fulani cabals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by bestman09(m): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Blames will never stop

3 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
Inside life

A sovereign government is admitting to lacking control over its territories.
How shameful

2 Likes

Re: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola by dynicks(m): 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2022
But bandits didn't stop the total and full construction of a rail line from terrorist infested area of northern Nigeria to Niger!!...

When una ready to talk true, we go know!!...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike Akhigbe Is Not Dead. / Igwuocha (port Harcourt) Is Not Igboland? Now these pics confirm otherwise / President Buhari At The Signing Of MOU With European Union In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.