Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

I Am A Success Not A Failure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Success Not A Failure (612 Views)

Pope Francis Openly Calls Jesus A Failure / Gospel Singer Patty Obasi Dies Of Kidney Failure / Was Yar Adua's Tenure As President A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Success Not A Failure by bishoprccg(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2010
Lots of folks always see failure in all they do. The reverse should be the case as believers. We must have a success mentality, and uproot every seed of failure. Never believe what others may say about that venture you are about to go into. Hold firmly to God’s unchanging word, which contains the promises of success.

There are countless stories of great individuals who had failed on numerous occasions, but they never allowed failure, which can be interpreted as a temporary set back, to stop them from achieving their set goal and destiny in life.
One of the greatest scientists that ever lived: Michael Faraday was asked a question about the secret of his success in life.
He said: “I have failed several times in my attempt to discover the theory behind Electromagnetic induction, but each failed attempt took me closer to the answer I was looking for”

In the pursuit of life, we may fail once, twice or thrice depending on how determined we are, but we are not failure, as long as we pick up the pieces and start all over again.
Michael Eisner made a funny remark about failure: "Failing is good as long as it doesn't become a habit".
We should develop that success mentality and see failure as a stepping stone to our success.
Daily we must wake up and confess boldly without fear: “I am a success not a failure”

http://naijamillionaire.com/index.php?topic=313.new#new

(1) (Reply)

Abortion; Is It The Only Option? / When Is Ramadan Starting? / Top 15 Reasons Why I Love Jehovah’switnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.