Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos (2757 Views)

Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis For Sleeping With Their Househelp(graphics Photos) / Wife Cuts Cheating Husband's Balls While Sleeping With A Lady / Wife Cuts Off Husband’s Penis, Throws It Out Of Window For Cheating In Thailand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by zoba88: 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
A heartless ma identified as Mutiiri has beaten his wife to pulp.According to report,he brutalised the wife,cut her mputh and fractured the cheek bones.The victim's friend shared the story and wrote...

'As i write this, am sad and so stressed about my friend Aidah i want to expose her so called husband Mutiiri. DOMESTICVIOLENCEHASTOSTOP.
How can you Slaughter my friend, your wife, the mother of your kids like this, really ?No matter what the circumstances, you cant beat and cut your wife or husband !Wherever you have run to Mutiiri, We will get u and get justice for Aidah. Mutiiri, you are a teacher by profession, what example are you giving to your children and the kids you teach? Parents be aware of that man! This is so sad. Right now, Aidah needs surgery as he cut her mouth, fractured her cheek bones and throat. I wont sit and look as my friend suffers and other women suffer domestic violence. It has to STOP. Aidah needs a lot of money for surgery, whoever feels it in there heart to help get this beautiful lady back to her feet is free'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/heartless-man-beats-his-wifecuts-mouth.html

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by hardywaltz(m): 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
Too bad
She had better leave now that she is still alive

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by SolutionMee: 5:15pm On Nov 07, 2018
cheesy
I'm not a lawyer but I am objecting the usage of the word "heartless" in the news headline.
The man is not heartless.
An heartless man would have done what he did some months/years ago.
An heatless man won't just cut off her cheeks mouth and fractured her bone… He'll instead take her life by proxy.
The young man that am seeing here is tolerant and enduring enough. It's not easy to live with a rude and uncouth lady.
He's good enough to spear her life and deal with the channels where those insults hailed from.
Humanity is when we bear with our loved ones (by keeping them alive) but refuse to tolerate injustice.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Olalan(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is attempted murder not beating........

3 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by PharmaGirl(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2018
Jeez! This is too graphic!
She should have walked out before it got to this.
That man is barbaric!

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is too much. Don't know why someone will do this to his fellow man not to talk of his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Dexpro: 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
This man certainly is wicked.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by HungerMustGo: 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2018
The woman is the one heartless to herself.

=>She fully knows the barbaric animal of a man usually beat and batters her and chose to stay till the day he kills her.

=>Flee from an abusive relationship no matter what you're benefitting from it !!!

2 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2018
To The sweet, nice, caring young man she toyed with and rejected.

While choosing this 'Strong hardworking, manly man.'

God Bless you. I love you.
Orijin on me!
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by thorpido(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2018
Barbaric. Hope he got arrested.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by servercodes001: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
I'm not a lawyer but I am objecting the usage of the word "heartless" in the news headline.
An heatless man won't just cut off her cheeks mouth and fractured her bone… He'll instead take her life by proxy.
The young man that am seeing here is tolerant and enduring enough. It's not easy to live with a rude and uncouth lady.
He's good enough to spear her life and deal with the channels where those insults hailed from.
Humanity is when we bear with our loved ones (by keeping them alive) but refuse to tolerate injustice.

You're an example of how empty a human brain can be
How can you say this. I can't come to understand
You're justifying this man's actions.

You're a disappointment
Disgusting and stupid
Mtschw

3 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Pure evil.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Samyj247: 6:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
I don't support beating of wives but if u look at this pic of her teared mouth, it simply says. "this ur mouth weh you de use tell me rubbish and insults every time en I must tear that mouth today" he then gave her some beating, grabbed the mouth and teared it.

please men stop beating ur wives and wives please respect your husband don't ever insult him or talk down on him no matter what he does. you can relax, talk to him when his mind is settled.... you can say.........honey what u did I don't like it o and give your reasons also allow him to give his reasons and both of u should talk about it.

please I don't want to see more teared mouth stories again on nairaland so ladies mind ur mouth please.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Gossiplover: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
OP. WHY DID YOU REFUSE TO PUT THE LOCATION WHERE THIS HAPPENED. YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE. THIS HAPPENED IN UGANDA.

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by zoba88: 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gossiplover:
OP. WHY DID YOU REFUSE TO PUT THE LOCATION WHERE THIS HAPPENED. YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE. THIS HAPPENED IN UGANDA.
What are u even saying?How do u reason sometimes?Is this the only screenshot u saw on Facebook?At least 8 people shared it.None of them added location. I did not see this particular page.Stop reasoning anyhow.
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Gossiplover: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
Keep deceiving urself. U wanted us to believe it happened in Nigeria. You said in your post that the victim's friend shared the news but u refused to write her name. That is the screenshot of what the friend wrote. You refused to put the friends name.you are now saying that 8 people shared shared it on Facebook when you said the victim's friend shared it. Nawa for bloggers oo
zoba88:
What are u even saying?How do u reason sometimes?Is this the only screenshot u saw on Facebook?At least 8 people shared it.None of them added location. I did not see this particular page.Stop reasoning anyhow.

4 Likes

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by zoba88: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gossiplover:
Keep deceiving urself. U wanted us to believe it happened in Nigeria. You said in your post that the woman's friend shared the news. That is the screenshot of what the friend wrote. You refused to put the friends name. Abeg, dat one na ur matter
Where u got ur info is different from where u got urs.I am pretty sure that u never saw the news from only one link when u searched for it.I never said the news happened in Nigeria.I never mentioned the country but where I got mine did not mention the country
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Gossiplover: 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2018
Keep defending urself rather than make the necessary correction.
zoba88:
Where u got ur info is different from where u got urs.I am pretty sure that u never saw the news from only one link when u searched for it.I never said the news happened in Nigeria.I never mentioned the country but where I got mine did not mention the country

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
O'BOY...!!!!!! cry
Did she Fight TIGER.... cry
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Kenekingisback: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Buhari sef angry

You have left us with a bloody nose

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Slikbae: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
If you're not Nwaamaikpe, you can't be like him. Stop embarrassing yourself.
SolutionMee:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Slikbae: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
I have said that I must learn karate sooner or later.
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by SolutionMee: 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2018
Slikbae:
If you're not Nwaamaikpe, you can't be like him. Stop embarrassing yourself.
cheesy
I don't even want to be like him. I wanna be myself. That's just my opinion and it's a reflection of the way I think.
Be you!
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
shocked

Foolish man.
He just kissed his days of good blowwjob goodbye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by AgroSeeds: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wack
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by cooldipo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2018
Awww..... Devil is in charge here embarassed
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by Jaapa: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
You need a solution to your brain problem, you are apparently without sense!

So you live with them in their house to know she nags at him right?

SolutionMee:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by fykes(m): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2018
Blood of zaccheaus!!!! Even if she fight Anthony Joshua.. E for no bad like this
Re: Heartless Man Beats His Wife,cuts The Mouth And Fractured Her Cheek Bones(photos by EmirAbj: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2018
Beating Is Allowed But Not Up To This Extent

(1) (Reply)

A Dispatch Rider Delivered This Letter, What Do You Think? / Palmpay Alert: 5 Ways Your Account Can Get Hacked - Naija Reviews / Celestial Church Pastor, Adesegun Babatunde Kills Lady, Buries Head At Church Al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.