Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) (475 Views)

Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / Man Steals Everything His Cousin Came Back To Nigeria With In Anambra / Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by OgaGist: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2018
A 26-year-old love rat who stole his girlfriend’s credit card details to fund a romantic getaway to Paris with another woman, has been arrested at Gatwick Airport.

According to Mirror , Michael Fehsenfeld, used Angel Exford’s card to buy Sky subscriptions, hotels, flowers and the trip to France in the space of weeks.

He was caught at the West Sussex airport in October when he and his girlfriend were about to board the flight. But the fraudster was spared immediate jail at Camberwell Green Magistrates Court.

The duo dated for a few months before their relationship broke down in September – on a date before the break-up, he claimed he had lost his wallet so she gave him her purse to pay for their meal.

He used the chance to take her card details and after blocking her on social media, money started to mysteriously leave her account.

Angel was unhappy with the 26-week sentence, suspended for two years, and 150-hour supervised community service, however, she shamed Fehsenfeld by publicly exposing him on social media.

The 29-year-old, of Lambeth, south London, said: “We nicknamed him ‘fraudbae’ and made sure we had all the evidence.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/fraudbae-man-steals-girlfriends-money-travel-new-lover

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by OgaGist: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2018
sad
Re: ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by cooldipo(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
This is the definition of ridiculous and

Check my signature for laptop powerbank and recommend pls
Re: ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2018

Maybe he Stole From Her Because She Doesnt Know How To fvck
Re: ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2018
Yeye man.
May innocent ladies not jam this type.

And call them husbands or boyfriends.

Re: ‘fraudbae’ – Man Steals Girlfriend’s Money To Travel With New Lover (photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2018
Not fraud..... She paid for all the love and kondo she has been receiving

Good old days. Elohor I still love you. This girl take care of me that year!!!
All I do is blow , chop and blow again.

(1) (Reply)

Two Suspects Arrested With Cannabis Worth 250 Million / How I Got Ripped By A Trusted Exchange Site / Monarch Commends Pyrates Confraternity For Fight Against Cultism. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.