Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' (2316 Views)

Noa Argamani(israeli Hostage)was Held In Al Jazeera Reporter's Apartment(pics)) / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:37am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Coming from You, no surprise. Maybe you will appreciate Operation Python Dance 2 but we don't do that in my part of the world. That's the only way your leaders can keep your kind in line. People that resides in a jungle deserves treatment like sheepies.
As usual. When you have been silenced with facts, the next thing is to insult and degrade. Ad hominem attacks are for failed reasoners and debaters who can no longer back their position with facts.

My post has shown that Trump is not at fault and your source is faulty, shabby and laughably since you thought confidently that Trump was violating the 1st amendment. Not even a cretin who watched what happened would bash Trump for his actions. Jim Acosta was ill-mannered. You need to change your source or better still, hustle hard and make little money to buy philosophy books and shape your thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes, it's the hallmark of democracy not to be afraid of our leaders. I was growing up in late 80s and early 90s in Chicago and i know what Sam Donaldson, Dan Rather and co used to do to Reagan and Bush Snr. We have right to flip our leaders because every American who pay taxes can mouth off. Nothing is happening to Trump that other presidents haven't faced. That's the reason our leaders don't steal our country into bankruptcy like you get in Nigeria. The politicians in America work for us not vice versa. I do not expect your kind to understand that. You see why America and other Western countries are rising up and the 3rd world are regressing with their brutal treatment of their citizens.
SMH. Journalists have the right to criticise Trump and they have been doing that for a long time. However, Trump has rights over his house and he is in charge. A journalist is free to act anyhow in his house and Trump is free to act anyhow in his house. It seems you don't know jacksh1t about human rights and freedom.

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:42am On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
As usual. When you have been silenced with facts, the next thing is to insult and degrade. Ad hominem attacks are for failed reasoners and debaters who can no longer back their position with facts.

My post has shown that Trump is not at fault and your source is faulty, shabby and laughably since you thought confidently that Trump was violating the 1st amendment. Not even a cretin who watched what happened would bash Trump for his actions. Jim Acosta was ill-mannered. You need to change your source or better still, hustle hard and make little money to buy philosophy books and shape your thinking.
I do not expect you to understand the meaning of Freedom of Speech. Google Chicago Tribune or Chicago Sun Times and go to their comments section and your truly is there with thousands of Americans critiqueing not only Trump but all our political leaders to keep them right. No one is threatened but you love your Bubu doing operation Python dance on you. Go to Mummy and collect your pocket money for the day. A guy who never spent a day outside of his locality is mouthing of about a country he only see in his dreams.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:44am On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
SMH. Journalists have the right to criticise Trump and they have been doing that for a long time. However, Trump has rights over his house and he is in charge. A journalist is free to act anyhow in his house and Trump is free to act anyhow in his house. It seems you don't know jacksh1t about human rights and freedom.
Another reason that you makes no sense. White House is not Mar a Lago. WH is the people's house and every tax paying American pay for that house. Boy, go dialogue with your mates.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Of course. Just have to reply you calling us loonies because we adhere to our 1st Amendment. I do not want to live in a country that I can't critique my leadership. Nothing personal against you but for you to call us loonies is a low blow.
Nonsense! A man has rights in his house and if he deems your behaviour inappropriate and unwelcoming, he has the right to ban you from entering his house. If Trump was against the first amendment, Acosta and other Liberal media crackheads wouldn't have been there in the first place. Acosta has been rude and rascally in previous press conferences but he was tolerated because Trump abides by the first amendment. Shrugging the hands of a staff who was doing her job and distorting the proceedings of the press conference is a big NO.

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Another reason that you makes no sense. White House is not Mar a Lago. WH is the people's house and every tax paying American pay for that house. Boy, go dialogue with your mates.
Everybody, please come and see the comment of someone who claims he lives in America. Nonsense! You should be ashamed and disgusted at yourself. You might as well walk into the white house and insult the great Donald Trump.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I do not expect you to understand the meaning of Freedom of Speech. Google Chicago Tribune or Chicago Sun Times and go to their comments section and your truly is there with thousands of Americans critiqueing not only Trump but all our political leaders to keep them right. No one is threatened but you love your Bubu doing operation Python dance on you. Go to Mummy and collect your pocket money for the day. A guy who never spent a day outside of his locality is mouthing of about a country he only see in his dreams.
People have rights to criticise the great Donald Trump and other political leaders they want to. However Trump is in charge over the white house and can ban you from it. Acosta can go elsewhere to criticise the Donald even in the column of any newspaper. Acosta can ban anyone from his house and I can ban Acosta from my house. It's as simple as that but your neuronal tissues can't handle even the most simplest things. A USA wannabe. grin

If you really understood what freedom of speech meant, you would not be here foolishly ranting like a fish wife. Doesn't Trump have the right to call Jim Acosta a terrible person? Indeed there is no hope for the stupid. Your brain really does collapse at the slightest weight of reasoning instead your feelings does it for you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Yes, it's the hallmark of democracy not to be afraid of our leaders. I was growing up in late 80s and early 90s in Chicago and i know what Sam Donaldson, Dan Rather and co used to do to Reagan and Bush Snr. We have right to flip our leaders because every American who pay taxes can mouth off. Nothing is happening to Trump that other presidents haven't faced. That's the reason our leaders don't steal our country into bankruptcy like you get in Nigeria. The politicians in America work for us not vice versa. I do not expect your kind to understand that. You see why America and other Western countries are rising up and the 3rd world are regressing with their brutal treatment of their citizens.
That is not an excuse to be rude and disrespectful. I don't know when rudeness and disrespect became virtues to be celebrated. No one is saying you should be afraid of your leaders but at least you should extend to them the basic courtesy and respect you owe your fellow man. What that reporter did in that press conference was totally disrespectful and unprofessional and I am happy his access has been revoked. Such bad behaviour as his should not be encouraged

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
princechurchill:
Trump the man with 8 balls fearless to the core I love people like this

He is nuts. That's all. Nothing respectable about this man.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
People have rights to criticise the great Donald Trump and other political leaders they want to. However Trump is in charge over the white house and can ban you from it. Acosta can go elsewhere to criticise the Donald even in the column of any newspaper. Acosta can ban anyone from his house and I can ban Acosta from my house. It's as simple as that but your neuronal tissues can't handle even the most simplest things. A USA wannabe. grin

If you really understood what freedom of speech meant, you would not be here foolishly ranting like a fish wife. Doesn't Trump have the right to call Jim Acosta a terrible person? Indeed there is no hope for the stupid. Your brain really does collapse at the slightest weight of reasoning instead your feelings does it for you. grin

Trump has the right to call him what he wants. It's still wrong. In the same way it would be wrong for me to call you the son of a w*hore in the name of free speech. With the difference being that I am not a role model for a nation.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

So it's embedded in your amendments for an unprofessional journalist to be very rude and disrespectful to the president right? Thank God his white house press pass has been revoked. That idiot is not fit to be a journalist talk more of being a white house correspondent

But Trump is professional grin

Did you even watch the video?
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 2:58pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

That is not an excuse to be rude and disrespectful. I don't know when rudeness and disrespect became virtues to be celebrated. No one is saying you should be afraid of your leaders but at least you should extend to them the basic courtesy and respect you owe your fellow man. What that reporter did in that press conference was totally disrespectful and unprofessional and I am happy his access has been revoked. Such bad behaviour as his should not be encouraged
You are wrong. That's the essence of 1st amendment. It's you guys in Nigeria that are used to your leaders scaring the pants off your butts that think of it that way. I have seen journalists in America go at it with Presidents worse than that since have been watching news at early age. What Trump did is tendency of being a little dictator which will never work in America. That's the way we keep our leaders honest so they wouldn't be a 3rd world tin pot.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 3:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

He is nuts. That's all. Nothing respectable about this man.
Wait till the new Congress is sworn in January and see how nutty the Dotard will get. He ain't seen nothing yet. The House will send him to hell via earth attack or BP. I know my America that his shenanigans will be exposed to the whole world for a two bit NY alley con man that he is. The new dawn starts in January in America. God bless America where Americans don't get scammed twice.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:

Like I told you hungry okrika wearing mama's pet. Go bring the best in your lineage and i doubt if the best in your lineage can carry my jockstrap.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

I watched the video, Trump was legitimately angry. In fact if I were him, I would have ended that press conference immediately or at least walked that rude reporter out of the press conference

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
You are wrong. That's the essence of 1st amendment. It's you guys in Nigeria that are used to your leaders scaring the pants off your butts that think of it that way. I have seen journalists in America go at it with Presidents worse than that since have been watching news at early age. What Trump did is tendency of being a little dictator which will never work in America. That's the way we keep our leaders honest so they wouldn't be a 3rd world tin pot.
The essence of your 1st amendment is to be rude and disrespectful You keep your leaders honest by being rude and disrespectful to them You are the one who is wrong. That journalist behaved badly and he was rightly punished

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

The essence of your 1st amendment is to be rude and disrespectful You keep your leaders honest by being rude and disrespectful to them You are the one who is wrong. That journalist behaved badly and he was rightly punished
Google President Reagan and Sam Donaldson. You are coming from Nigeria perspective and i am coming from an American angle. Even conservatives journalist are siding with Acosta. You would never understand the meaning of 1st amendment and there is no need to keep arguing over that.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

I watched the video, Trump was legitimately angry. In fact if I were him, I would have ended that press conference immediately or at least walked that rude reporter out of the press conference
That's The difference between Nigeria and America. Need I say more.

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Google President Reagan and Sam Donaldson. You are coming from Nigeria perspective and i am coming from an American angle. Even conservatives journalist are siding with Acosta. You would never understand the meaning of 1st amendment and there is no need to keep arguing over that.
How am I supposed to understand any law or reasoning that says it's okay to be rude and disrespectful to your fellow man?

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

Trump has the right to call him what he wants. It's still wrong. In the same way it would be wrong for me to call you the son of a w*hore in the name of free speech. With the difference being that I am not a role model for a nation.
Good you have acknowledged Trump's right. In addition, I would say Donald Trump didn't do anything wrong. Here's what really happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNM6UQVW04

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

He was not only angry, he almost suffered from a nervous breakdown and only because a journalist did his job grin
You people are so ignorant, you do not even know that the press is supposed to criticize those in power.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
Good you have acknowledged Trump's right. In addition, I would say Donald Trump didn't do anything wrong. Here's what really happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYNM6UQVW04

I have already seen Trump's nervous breakdown. grin
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

Believe me my sister, you ain't seen nothing yet. Let Pelosi and her team grab the gavel and you will see the pig really goes into the sewage he belongs when they subpoenaed the IRS for his tax papers. This past election is a big boom for us who is on Trump Resistance Movement.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
what about the dude that was being unnecessarily persistent even when it was glaring Trump has had enough? Abeg, forget that. That guy just went there to further CNN's anti-Trump agenda.

Thankfully, he met more than his match in Trump.

There's something called respect! He should learn that! His action was an affront to the White House. It's no news CNN hates Trump.

wow...you think this is some 3rd world country that the president acts like a douche...you guys have been so beaten down by Nigerian regimes that you dont know or understand what happens in sane countries....
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

He was not only angry, he almost suffered from a nervous breakdown and only because a journalist did his job grin
You people are so ignorant, you do not even know that the press is supposed to criticize those in power.
You are the one who is very ignorant not me

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

emmm..he cant do that for this is not Nigeria
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2018
milehigh06:

wow...you think this is some 3rd world country that the president acts like a douche...you guys have been so beaten down by Nigerian regimes that you dont know or understand what happens in sane countries....
Are you done?

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
milehigh06:

emmm..he cant do that for this is not Nigeria
He can't do what? He can't end a press conference if he is disrespected? Story for the gods!! Please tell me something else

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
Are you done?
Don't blame them. They have been brutalized and oppressed by their govt for so long they think that's the norm. Look at the Obasanjo massacre of innocent people at Osu and Buhari python dance in the South East. They don't know better and that's why some of them love the little Hitler by name Trump. Sorry that mention is for milehigh06 not for you. My bad.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

Does that look like a nervous breakdown to you? SMH. Even you can't reason properly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Video!! Soldier Hacked To Death And Beheaded In London Caught On Tape!!! / Electronic Warfare: How To Neutralize The Enemy Without A Single Shot -must Read / I Don't Understand Why Some Somalis Dont Think They're Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.