Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' (2315 Views)

Noa Argamani(israeli Hostage)was Held In Al Jazeera Reporter's Apartment(pics)) / Trump To Reporter: Don't Talk To Me That Way, I'm The US President / Court Orders Trump To Unblock Critics On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by drakeli: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
what about the dude that was being unnecessarily persistent even when it was glaring Trump has had enough? Abeg, forget that. That guy just went there to further CNN's anti-Trump agenda.

Thankfully, he met more than his match in Trump.

There's something called respect! He should learn that! His action was an affront to the White House. It's no news CNN hates Trump.
The reporter’s White House credential has been revoked. He can no longer attend White House press conference.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Believe me my sister, you ain't seen nothing yet. Let Pelosi and her team grab the gavel and you will see the pig really goes into the sewage he belongs when they subpoenaed the IRS for his tax papers. This past election is a big boom for us who is on Trump Resistance Movement.

Trump will be gone soon but what is chilling is the amount of people willing to sacrifice the freedom of the press, one of the essential pillars of a democracy. I would not be surprised if it was Russia or South Korea but Americans who have been seeing themselves as the ultimate example of freedom and democracy? Come on! What's happened? Your education system really failed them.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

Trump will be gone soon but what is chilling is the amount of people willing to sacrifice the freedom of the press, one of the essential pillars of a democracy. I would not be surprised if it was Russia or South Korea but Americans who have been seeing themselves as the ultimate example of freedom and democracy? Come on! What's happened? Your education system really failed them.
Most Americans are not in support of the little Hitler but the few that does are the White Nationalists and Aryan members who idolize him. That's why he sent a subliminal message to them calling himself a White Nationalist.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Most Americans are not in support of the little Hitler but the few that does are the White Nationalists and Aryan members who idolize him. That's why he sent a subliminal message to them calling himself a White Nationalist.
Liar!!! Trump never called himself a white nationalist, he said I am a nationalist. You added the white to it, Stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

Liar!!! Trump never called himself a white nationalist, he said I am a nationalist. You added the white to it, Stop lying.
Stop getting your bp up about Trump, he doesn't give a hoot about you in what he called a shiiithole. I doubt if you can get a Visa under the racist pig who loathes your kind. He is a well known White Nationalist and 50% of Americans believe that too according to the Gallup Poll.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Stop getting your bp up about Trump, he doesn't give a hoot about you in what he called a shiiithole. I doubt if you can get a Visa under the racist pig who loathes your kind. He is a well known White Nationalist and 50% of Americans believe that too according to the Gallup Poll.
That's not an excuse for you to come here to spread lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2018
Masama:

That's not an excuse for you to come here to spread lies
He's a racist pig and most Americans agree with me and there's nothing you can do about it in Nigeria except barking on Nairaland. He doesn't even want your kind in America.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
He's a racist pig and most Americans agree with me and there's nothing you can do about it in Nigeria except barking on Nairaland. He doesn't even want your kind in America.
you keep hammering on "he doesn't want your kind in America", I don't know about the dude you quoted though, but do you think everyone is crazy about the American visa? Look beyond your nose o, not everyone who's for Trump is asslicking.

Most of us just give our opinions the same way we would if Ghana was the country in question.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
you keep hammering on "he doesn't want your kind in America", I don't know about the dude you quoted though, but do you think everyone is crazy about the American visa? Look beyond your nose o, not everyone who's for Trump is asslicking.

Most of us just give our opinions the same way we would if Ghana was the country in question.
Don't have a problem with you giving your opinion and mine is that I hate a racist who hates people that looks like mine. If not for the grace of God, my friends and i could have been lynched by a White bigoted mob in Cicero, Illinois in our jnr year in college. That's personal to me and millions who have to live through the horror. I have a voice to condemn Trump as you and there supporters of him have a voice to idolize him.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
He's a racist pig and most Americans agree with me and there's nothing you can do about it in Nigeria except barking on Nairaland. He doesn't even want your kind in America .
@bold
Argument from majority. A logical fallacy.

@red
Trump does if Masama migrates LEGALLY.

3 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
@bold
Argument from majority. A logical fallacy.

@red
Trump does if Masama migrates LEGALLY.

Good luck on getting that immigrant visa. Will host you in my house in the village.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2018
czarina:
you keep hammering on "he doesn't want your kind in America", I don't know about the dude you quoted though, but [b] do you think everyone is crazy about the American visa? [/b]Look beyond your nose o, not everyone who's for Trump is asslicking.

He is an America wannabe. He is not in America as he claims, he is living fake life on nairaland. He is suffering here in Nigeria. He thinks being able to get the American visa and going to America is an ultimate achievement one must get to live a fulfilled life. He always come uninformed and when you silence him with facts, he starts insulting and degrading you.

He is not fit for intellectual discourse and will never be. Don't be surprised if he is persistent in his stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Good luck on getting that immigrant visa. Will host you in my house in the village.
grin

It's a pity that your irrationality renders you a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by czarina(f): 11:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
Martinez39:
He is an America wannabe. He is not in America as he claims, he is living fake life on nairaland. He is suffering here in Nigeria. He thinks being able to get the American visa and going to America is an ultimate achievement one must get to live a fulfilled life. He always come uninformed and when you silence him with facts, he starts insulting and degrading you.

He is not fit for intellectual discourse and will never be. Don't be surprised if he is persistent in his stupidity.
Seriously though, it was plain appalling the way the dude and his kind kept going about the Third World countries and shithole thingy and how Trump hates "their kind". Nawa o, dem just believe say everyone sees an American green card as the ultimate. If only they knew there are several people who will rather stay in shithole Nigeria than live as second class citizens working four jobs just to stay afloat.

Just pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2018
czarina:
Seriously though, it was plain appalling the way the dude and his kind kept going about the Third World countries and shithole thingy and how Trump hates "their kind". Nawa o, dem just believe say everyone sees an American green card as the ultimate. If only they knew there are several people who will rather stay in shithole Nigeria than live as second class citizens working four jobs just to stay afloat.

Just pathetic.
Abbeybailey and co are always like that. If Trump had responded to us the way Abbeybailey did, Abbeybailey and his goons would be the first to shout "racist!", "classist!". The hypocrisy. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 1:01am On Nov 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Whatever you think about Trump or whatever Trump thinks about me and my kind doesn't give you the right to come and spread lies here Ok. You know you lied and that's why I called you out. Whatever argument you have to make against Trump should be backed by facts and not concocted lies

1 Like

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Masama: 1:16am On Nov 09, 2018
Martinez39:
Abbeybailey and co are always like that. If Trump had responded to us the way Abbeybailey did, Abbeybailey and his goons would be the first to shout "racist!", "classist!". The hypocrisy. grin
I used to read the arguments you and some other guys have with him in the other American thread. The hypocrisy of these guys is appalling. They have said worse things about people living in Nigeria than Trump ever said yet they call him racist. He calls Nigeria a third world cave and yet he claims to be angry that Trump "allegedly " called Africa a shithole. What's the difference between what he says and what he claims Trump said? I also noticed he has a habit of lying to back up his claims and he's always being called out for it yet he refuses to change. He just came here to claim that Trump said he is a white nationalist as if he is talking to uninformed illiterates on this forum. This is really appalling, it's this same behaviour that him and one other guy are showing on that other thread that makes me avoid it. They don't argue logically at all, they only lie and throw insults all around. Very appalling behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Martinez39(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2018
Masama:

I used to read the arguments you and some other guys have with him in the other American thread. The hypocrisy of these guys is appalling. They have said worse things about people living in Nigeria than Trump ever said yet they call him racist. He calls Nigeria a third world cave and yet he claims to be angry that Trump "allegedly " called Africa a shithole. What's the difference between what he says and what he claims Trump said? I also noticed he has a habit of lying to back up his claims and he's always being called out for it yet he refuses to change. He just came here to claim that Trump said he is a white nationalist as if he is talking to uninformed illiterates on this forum. This is really appalling, it's this same behaviour that him and one other guy are showing on that other thread that makes me avoid it. They don't argue logically at all, they only lie and throw insults all around. Very appalling behaviour
True. The hypocrisy is too much.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by chubbyswit(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:
lucasbalo have you been skipping your meds again?!
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Horus(m): 10:38am On Nov 09, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmulymNUBEk

White House pulls Jim Acosta's press pass

CNN's Jim Acosta describes his interaction with President Donald Trump during a press conference and then
later finding out his press pass has been suspended
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Abbeybailey(m): 1:35am On Nov 10, 2018
chubbyswit:
lucasbalo have you been skipping your meds again?!
Yes like your people in your backward village.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Fadedvoiced: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

Gone to where?

Honestly,your stupidity is legendary .

To become or support democrats dumbness and hate is required.

Since 2015 you've been obsessed with trump instead of you to focus on yourself !

Your husband left you in the most emotionally devastating way 3years ago yet you don't want to have sense.

Cc crackhaus Elder001 postmann

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by postmann: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Gone to where?

Since 2015 you've been obsessed with trump instead of you to focus on yourself !

Your husband left you in the most emotionally devastating way 3years ago yet you don't want to have sense.

Cc crackh.aus Eld.er001 postm.ann

I'm hardly surprised by her posture. She's one of many who sold their dignity to the fleeting promise of a fool's dream.

Trump is the rude awakening from her delusions -- that even her claim to a mixed race is not enough to anchor her greedy soul on the white man's racial tempest.

By the way @fadedvoiced, you're same as elder. I wonder what your discord is with mindfulness since you guys share a lot in common.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Anas09: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Believe me my sister, you ain't seen nothing yet. Let Pelosi and her team grab the gavel and you will see the pig really goes into the sewage he belongs when they subpoenaed the IRS for his tax papers. This past election is a big boom for us who is on Trump Resistance Movement.
Don't be surprised how things will turn. Did you in your wildest imagination envisage Trump winning the election? I didn't, yet there he is, the president.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Gone to where?

You have confused me with your mama. grin
See this weakling calling other users for support. M*umu of the lowest order. grin
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
postmann:

I'm hardly surprised by her posture. She's one of many who sold their dignity to the fleeting promise of a fool's dream.

Trump is the rude awakening from her delusions -- that even her claim to a mixed race is not enough to anchor her greedy soul on the white man's racial tempest.

[i]

Are you gay? You talk like a pe*nis amputated im*becile.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by postmann: 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2018
Mindfulness:

Are you gay? You talk like a pe*nis amputated im*becile.

grin grin grin

It is quite amusing seeing you try your hand at profanity. You're such a novice in the game.

I know how to work your emotions like that heartless brute who took away the promise of your youth on the bed of greed. There you parted your thighs like the ancient babylonian gate, shamelessly desperate for strange merchants.

It was a poor trade -- your priceless nectar for a stranger's empty promise.
Re: Trump To Reporter: 'you Are A Terrible Person' by crackhaus: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2018
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graphic Video!! Soldier Hacked To Death And Beheaded In London Caught On Tape!!! / Electronic Warfare: How To Neutralize The Enemy Without A Single Shot -must Read / I Don't Understand Why Some Somalis Dont Think They're Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.