Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,500 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? (1331 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / What Does Islam Say About Atheism? (part 1) / What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by Wolexdey(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Gen 9:11-17, in the Scriptures tells about GOD covenant related to the rainbow. Will love to know what Islam says about this.
Thanks!
Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by WetinConsignMe: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2018
You got me
Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by enilove(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
Wolexdey:
Gen 9:11-17, in the Scriptures tells about GOD covenant related to the rainbow. Will love to know what Islam says about this.
Thanks!

Muhammad did not remember to copy that from the Bible.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2018
enilove:

are you with your sense

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by enilove(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

are you with your sense

Yes I am .

Are you doubting Muhammad was a human copier ?

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 578:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but 'Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Apostle ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by Wolexdey(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
enilove:

Wow! Amazingly interesting... They need tell us what the rainbow stands for in Islam.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? by Wolexdey(m): 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2018
WetinConsignMe:
You got me
Really!

(1) (Reply)

Why Am I Here On Earth? / Remember To Fast, Eat Healthy, Drink Lots Of Water, Don't Live Sedentary / I'm Confused Is Accepting Jesus As Lord Same As Doing The Will Of The Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.