Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? (381 Views)

What Did Islam Say About Blasphemy / What Does Islam Say About Atheism? (part 1) / What Does Islam Say About Rainbow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 25, 2020
The topic already has the question please answer?
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
Islam said it is haram. Stay there and use only jug water... angry

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2020
Religion is a mess. 2020 will create a shift in the way people think
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
If religions (islam as u inquire) has something against alcoholic based substances (every religion does anyways) and it was proven that alcoholic based substances are proven to cure or prevent a particular virus that kills people.

MAJORITY will abandon RELIGION just to survive
And most who will claim to still be religious will use those substances on a lowkey just to maintain their stance.

It will be FAITH VS SURVIVAL.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by MightySparrow: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
i laugh in arabic. abhor alcohol in duniya swim in it al - jannah on the toto of houris. big scam!
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:
If religions (islam as u inquire) has something against alcoholic based substances (every religion does anyways) and it was proven that alcoholic based substances are proven to cure or prevent a particular virus that kills people.

And most who will claim to still be religious will use those substances on a lowkey just to maintain their stance.

Religion is just a mess! I mean if common sense can save you and not religion, then why patronize religion? Religion is a mess and Religious fanatics and bigots are even messier and stupid. Religion is a sham
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:

Religion is just a weapon used by the elites to control you, make you fight and kill each other (divide and rule) so that you are distracted and not fight for your rights. So that you are not United and see that there's something wrong. Religion turns you to a perfect DUMMY
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
sbaks:
Religion is just a mess! I mean if common sense can save you and not religion, then why patronize religion? Religion is a mess and Religious fanatics and bigots are even messier and stupid. Religion is a sham

No be lie.

To me religion is just to control people to behave morally which its failing to do in this time and age. You can be more closer to God by been kind, doing good, planting a tree, feeding random animals, removing harmful objects on the road than giving offerings or behaving fanatical.

Am not tryna sound crazy or stupid but If people know the true origins of todays religion, they will stop believing and start behaving like humans.

1 Like

Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
cruxgemmata:

No be lie.

To me religion is just to control people to behave morally which its failing to do in this time and age. You can be more closer to God by been kind, doing good, planting a tree, feeding random animals, removing harmful objects on the road than giving offerings or behaving fanatical.

Am not tryna sound crazy or stupid but If people know the true origins of todays religion, they will stop believing and behaving like humans.
Exactly
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 25, 2020
sbaks:
Religion is just a weapon used by the elites to control you, make you fight and kill each other (divide and rule) so that you are distracted and not fight for your rights. So that you are not United and see that there's something wrong. Religion turns you to a perfect DUMMY

I dey with u. Dey tell u corruption is bad but they steal
They tell u to be responsible, but they are irresponsible.

Just lies covering up lies.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2020
I asked this question because I live in an islamic country and during Ramadan the use of perfume is prohibited because of alcoholic content.
What will happen because ramadan is at hand again and coro is here, sanitizers are alcoholic.
Re: What Does Islam Say About Using Alcholic Hand Sanitizers? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 25, 2020
illitrate:
I asked this question because I live in an islamic country and during Ramadan the use of perfume is prohibited because of alcoholic content.
What will happen because ramadan is at hand again and coro is here, sanitizers are alcoholic.

ALCOHOL? angry

Sanitizing is sin, we'll just sip it! embarassed

(1) (Reply)

. / Coronavirus Outbreak Spurs Record Bible Purchases: 'People Are Looking For Hope' / Mod Take That Declaration Away From My Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.