Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) (39479 Views)

COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2018
Viicfuntop:
D

Congratulations but putting your names in the title was uneccesary. Why do people get excited when they share name with popular figures. I guess I should be happy that the queen of England’s mother liked my name and gave her child Victoria. So what I am trying to say is that you guys on nairaland should stop kissing ass. It’s pathetic. Thank God you didn’t say you look alike. Congratulations once again.

PS: vizkid what do you think cheesy grin
lol thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Bantino:
Happy married life!!!
thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
Heywhizzy:
Hope Chioma sabi cook and David fit give assurance
yeah definitely

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
Alzirida:
What if Davido and Chioma paid a surprise guest to their white wedding?
lol

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
oloriLFC:
Happy married life. May your marriage be sweet and may you age together smiley
Amen thanks

2 Likes

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2018
sammychimex:
Happy married life to you guys. God bless your new home immensely
Amen thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:26pm On Nov 08, 2018
Pioneer123:
Congratulations may God bless you marriage.
thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
Zizicardo:
Happy married life, wish you a conjugal bliss. Your Chioma has been well assured grin
lol thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2018
mctfopt:
For a second there I thought I read Davido grin
HML
lol thanks

1 Like

FILEBE:
Who else thought it is Davido and Chill a?
lol

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2018
Titugirl:
Congratulations!
thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2018
sage101:
This one is ASSURANCE 2.0
lol
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2018
Finelucky:
Am just glad this Nairaland Forum is making Couple's out of ordinary individuals

I just pray it works for me too.

Wishing them the best
amen thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ategberoson:
so na you snatch my nairaland crush from me

happy married life to you both. we await three sets of triplet ahead grin
lol thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2018
Ayobami7:
congrats
thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Congratulations to you both happy married life
thanks

1 Like

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
zoghys:
Congrats bro, happy marital life.
thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Congratulations........ Did you meet on Nairaland?
thanks, no, University
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
pinknipple:
atleast every other CHIOMA could learn to give a DAVID that is not OBO a chance . haba.
lol
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
hopevalley:
That's very good. OP, try and be your self. Do not be someone else's imitation.
lol just having fun bro
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
Mentcee:
HML to you Davido.
You seem to be marrying my sister.

But in your card, it's shows your wife is daughter to Anorue Eze of Nsukka LGA without mentioning the town and village.

It's already done sha...

Just observing.

Once more, HML.

Klecher'm onye be g'.
lol thanks bro
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hml
thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2018
nzeh01:
God bless your union bro
amen thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
Sultty:
Who original epp? Were is d assurance
lol this is the main assurance na
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:48pm On Nov 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Chris some married people are very ugly sha
lol
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2018
bamidelee:

what about the one's he had been doing years back. nothing new again
lol shocked
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
[quote author=Beniceguy1 post=72786901]No be to Marry unto David and Chioma as to ring a bell. ...give her Assurance o! grin]
lol definitely
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2018
Tonimordred:
Davido (O.B.O) needs 2 see dis so dat e can u guys luv cos we all knw his a cheerful giva.....HML
lol thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
Congratulations.
Wish you marital bliss.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
They met on Nairaland? That's sweet.

Hml to them
no, University, thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by Daewoods(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Jrevelation:
bro your own still original pass davido&chioma own because you don engage now
lol thanks
Re: David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) by chubbyswit(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
Daewoods:
David and Chioma Gets Married

Just got married to my wife who's also a nairalander and Davido's Chioma namesake and her sister Jennifer namesake too, and funny enough me too I'm David and I've almost same dob as davido ,nice coincidence right.
We dated for some years so don't say or think we copied Davido and his Chioma instead guess we were the first and they copied from us.
Happy Married life to us.

David nwaulu so you are daewoods! congratulations anyway, wishing you a happy married life and may God bless your new home abundantly. extend my greetings to skills.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bridesmaids Rock Suit Like Groomsmen In This Cute Wedding Photo / 'Death, Burials Happen On My Birthdays' - Nigerian Woman Laments Online. Photos / Igbo Groom's Squad In Native Attires (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.