Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial (29272 Views)

Bbnaija: Khloe Calls Out Bbnaija – Says She Was Used / Khloe Calls Leo Dasilva A Snake, He Reacts / Cute Throwback Photo Of Tiwa Savage, Skuki, Chuddy K And Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by sammyblack1: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2018
Truth be told these embassies in Nigeria are not fair in dealing with sincere applications. It can be frustrating sometimes the government needs to look into their activities my own case is different the reason they gave was that my August salary was not in my bank statement where as the bank statement was from March 1st to August 31st including the salary which was clearly circled for them to see. My conclusion is that they dont even look at the documents they come up with flimsy excuses that does not hold water.

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by geezynoni: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2018
recievesense:
if dem don deny u b4 u go sabi sey e dey pain die....me i forget road to house wen dem deny me for us embassy
lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by safarigirl(f): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2018
RichDad1:
Getting visas from the mentioned countries requires you have intellectual contents and strong ties to your country.
No be by flaunting b00bs and filtered pictures everywhere. undecided
there are various people who neither have intellectual content nor strong ties to Nigeria that have gotten visas to those places.

If you have never applied for a visa nor gotten rejected, you cannot relate to what she is saying, so, it is best you refrain from commenting on it so as not to expose your ignorance.

Even peopoe without passport are here slamming the girl, Nigerians can be very ignorant.

9 Likes

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by olusola200: 8:42am On Nov 08, 2018
If atiku can be deny then ,who are u?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by spenzo47: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2018
De form celeb... no go continue your Jennifer's diary u hear? Abi u be khloe kardashian?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Pataricatering(f): 8:56am On Nov 08, 2018
Nobody owes you a keke marwa either , you know ! At least she even paid for the visa application- maybe you should go and pay for a keke marwa too ! Asking for help yet being nasty ! Only God knows how nasty you would be if you weren’t asking for anything !
omokiri5:
They don't owe her any Visa right. Why is she complaining?

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by UrVillagePpl: 9:01am On Nov 08, 2018
GOFRONT:
Khloe....Who is Khloe?

mtcheeeew, I tot its the kardashians sef.
such post is really not necessary..
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by dizzle101(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2018
post=72778556:
........and some people get this visa on a platter of gold, just like that.

Some have caps but don't have heads....

Some have heads, but don't have caps....

In every situation you find yourself..... GIVE THANKS!
The best u don think and type on nairaland, abeg wetin you chop today? grill dodo nd ewa?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Countersam(m): 9:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Crimecity:
Ex Big Brother Naija star, Khole, has in a recent posy on Instagram, called out the U.S, U.K and Canadian embassies over Visa denial.

She complained that she has been denied Visa’s into the countries, for no genuine reason, noting that it is easier for citizens of those countries to visit Nigeria.

She wrote;

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/khloe-calls-out-u-s-u-k-and-canadian-embassies-over-visa-denial/

So as you go BigBrother Naija they must give you visa, you dont have economic value. You die here!

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by anif009(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2018
yeah I'm with you! the way US,UK and Canadian Embassies are refusing applicants now is totally getting out of hand!
Even with intact documents!!!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Qssegun: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2018
omokiri5:
Thank you. Now you move along with your daily activities
you are welcome.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Mizwisdom(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2018
They should refund visa fees, throwing away N57K on a 1 minute interview is robbery, US embassy staffs are thieves!

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by obataokenwa(m): 9:24am On Nov 08, 2018
360command:
so are you now in the USA or u still dey 9ja?
Off and on
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by queenfav(f): 9:31am On Nov 08, 2018
omokiri5:
They don't owe her any Visa right. Why is she complaining?

Pls Nairalanders, I'm a graduate that needs help to get a keke maruwa to ride. Kindly check details on my signature. Thank you
Are u in PH? Thinking of buying one to give to a rider on hire purchase basis.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2018
So how much be her total amount of expenses over her visa application?Funny enough this people called Africa third world countries but they charge us high and still seize our money after denying us what we paid for.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by ameh99: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Maybe because you have no value to add to these countries... ...
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by omokiri5(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2018
queenfav:
Are u in PH? Thinking of buying one to give to a rider on hire purchase basis.
No ma. I'm in Lagos. If there's a place I can stay, I don't mind relocating. Or if you know anyone in Lagos who can supervise things for you, please you should help me
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Unik3030: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2018
brownrockafela:
The worst is the American embassy they always have the blue paper ready to be handed to u
Omo no b small thing ooo,october 22 this year for Walter carrington,after I don give the man consular comprehensive details of my mission.d guy just told me unfortunately u are not eligible........as I dey come house I come even hook inside oshodi hold up.in summary,everything that happens at the embassy shows the true state of our country.those people no send us at all.just imagine one of those security guard telling an old man that this is not a customer service outlet so u are not allowed to sit...if u are tired of standing u can reschedule your appointment.i just weak
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by omokiri5(m): 10:26am On Nov 08, 2018
Pataricatering:
Nobody owes you a keke marwa either , you know ! At least she even paid for the visa application- maybe you should go and pay for a keke marwa too ! Asking for help yet being nasty ! Only God knows how nasty you would be if you weren’t asking for anything !
I'm not nasty Miss, I'm only saying the truth. And if you can't help me, I don't need to complain about it. You don't owe me anything ma
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by obontami: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
mezarddinny:
see this mumu, if everyone travel comot naija, who go dey buy your rotten human flesh bbq?

Chimooooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by wakaawaka(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2018
who be this one?

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by AngelicBeing: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
sad
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by planetx: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2018
They are denying you visas because they know yall trying to run away and become economic migrants. They are in Nigeria and know how your leaders have messed up the country.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Focusmind: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2018
Honestly, I don't understand this embassy with " letter from where you work and your pay slip". Must everybody be an employee? I have seen severally people that are running their businesses denied visa even when those people are doing very well.

They always prefer working class. Once you mention that you have your own company, that you don't work for anybody, they will just deny you instantly.

I always advise business owners to see themselves as employee of their respective businesses with letter headed paper and pay themselves a steady monthly salary through the company bank account. If they ask for documents from the company, kukuma use your letter headed paper, signed by your brother or wife as human resource manager and print your pay slip with the letter headed paper of your company.

Don't go there and brag that you are the founder/owner of one God forsaken one - man business, Bro, na automatic denial except if the visa office de feel you.
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by einsteine(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2018
Visa is a privilege not a right.

If Roman Abramovich and Atiku Abubakar can be denied a visa, who are you?
Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by IBreakRules: 11:40am On Nov 08, 2018
recievesense:
if dem don deny u b4 u go sabi sey e dey pain die....me i forget road to house wen dem deny me for us embassy

Lwkmdfh

On that fateful day, as I take down chilled bottle of star and red wine in less than a minute surprise me till today.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2018
tgmservice:
Thought it was khloe Kardashian

Forgot this one exists.

The name no even fit am
I also thought it was THE khloe o.
We have been scammed cheesy

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2018
cucumbae:
So how much be her total amount of expenses over her visa application?Funny enough this people called Africa third world countries but they charge us high and still seize our money after denying us what we paid for.
Of all the things she wrote there, that is the most important. The Visa fees are not small especially for the average Nigerian. If you deny the person Visa then why do you still keep all the fee. To me that is wicked. I know our pple av bastardize us by going on tourist visa and refusing to come back. Even B list celebs of Khloe's status but if the visa is denied the application fees should be returned or atleast a huge part of it.

1 Like

Re: Khloe Calls Out U.S, U.K And Canadian Embassies Over Visa Denial by Temple1288(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2018
Hahaha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bring Your Mother, Bastard”- Ubi Franklin Replies A Troll Who. / RMD Shows Support For 2baba Despite Cancelling His Planned National Protest / Photos Of BBNaija Ex-Housemates At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.