Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,688 members, 7,823,939 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku (9148 Views)

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG / Five Executive Orders Issued By The Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku by Donpuzo101(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Hasken2020:
Atiku should pls focused on this campaign as stop condemning the present administration. All I know, buharis administration is the best govt ever witnessed in the history of democracy. He is truly transparent. If u know u know

your very high
Re: Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku by Donpuzo101(m): 8:30am On Nov 08, 2018
Hasken2020:
Atiku should pls focused on this campaign as stop condemning the present administration. All I know, buharis administration is the best govt ever witnessed in the history of democracy. He is truly transparent. If u know u know

your very high and you know noting
Re: Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku by Atikulating2019: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2018
Atiku has all it takes to make Nigeria work again.
Brothers and sisters hurry up and get Atikulated, let's support a rich president for the first time in Nigeria.
God has said it already Nigeria must work again.
Believe, have faith and support Atiku.

Highly Atikulated.

Re: Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku by emmaitive(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2018
Notatribalist:
The only thing stopping me from supporting this man is his issues with America.. If he can successfully go to America and come back,I will campaign for him..
and he is goin at d end of novemba..to shame apc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari’s Understanding Of Hard Work By Oke Umurhohwo / NLC Strike: Rivers Government Threatens Workers With ‘no Work, No Pay’ Order / Bashir Ahmad: A Lot Has Changed Positively In Borno Under Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.