Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) (30424 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by BruncleZuma: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by downloadproject(f): 10:00am On Nov 08, 2018
Nice Move
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Kennedy94(m): 10:01am On Nov 08, 2018
The man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:02am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The day my wife kneels in front of an incompetent weakling like GEJ will be the day her family will return everything I bought in that mighty marriage list and take back their daughter.

I'd be disappointed if Ekwerenmadu does not sanction his wife for this act of sycophancy.
Who doesn't know that the prayer of every PDP office holder's wife is that their husband shouldn't be as timid and clueless as GEJ.

It's obvious GEJ now regrets handing over out of fear, so he wants to keep his relevance by unnecessarily gallivanting in order to whip up unmerited accolades from myopics whose sentiments are easily swayed.

By the way,
What type of fvckery is this?
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by XaviDayo(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The day my wife kneels in front of an incompetent weakling like GEJ will be the day her family will return everything I bought in that mighty marriage list and take back their daughter.

I'd be disappointed if Ekwerenmadu does not sanction his wife for this act of sycophancy.
Who doesn't know that the prayer of every PDP office holder's wife is that their husband shouldn't be as timid and clueless as GEJ.

It's obvious GEJ now regrets handing over out of fear, so he wants to keep his relevance by unnecessarily gallivanting in order to whip up unmerited accolades from myopics whose sentiments are easily swayed.

By the way,
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.

How Village people dey take chop your sense......

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Akpacha(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
U are a very poor man, u and ur entire family will never have such opportunity to getting that close to GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by princetom1(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
globemoney:
GEJ will forever regret handing over power to these beasts we have now

Instead, he should cover his face for being a weakling, clueless and toothless.

If he had been any good, people wouldn't have voted this lifeless thing we have now

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by DerrickzB: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

Hehehehe!! If you are being demented, pls be demented in a cultured way!! U sound like u have lost it honestly!! Smh.. Children.. The peace and democracy you enjoy today, you owe it to this man you have so abused here!!..

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by jojo1415: 10:07am On Nov 08, 2018
Like fr Jonathan, Share fr Buhari

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by kucykengz(m): 10:08am On Nov 08, 2018
[b][/b] i think Goodluck still have something for us as Nigeria. I think all true and Lovers of Nigeria should learn from Him.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
His wife looks young and pretty, they should kiiled him so guys can fuvk his wife tongue

Afterall he is a crooked polithiefcian

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by wunmiomo: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
please how is affecting us oo,see that fine lady kneeling down chai
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Commanderinpips: 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

You seriously need an urgent medical attention.

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Akpacha(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
baliyubla:
The dullard has not issued a personal statement yet, talk more of visiting the DSP. Its obvious the Lifeless has something to do with this assassination attempt on the DSP.

This is definitely all political, since the man refused to decamp, even when the FG thought they already had him in the bag.
lol wait and see how he would rush now, the lifeless would wish they back dates his visit or comment on the attack, u know he is always in competition with GEJ.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Princedapace(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
When has Ndigbo Culture Changed? See that Useless wife of a corrupt idiot, kneeling down for crooked man, who emptied our common patrimony with is illiterate wife..

Idiotus!
I don't know why u guys got it from but igbo women kneel down mostly with one leg to greet their men or elders.. Their young men use two hands to greet elders or bow their head.

It has been the culture for decades. I don't know where people like u got some of this misinformation about the igbo culture from.. Hope u got it.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Sholaco: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2018
Criminals

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by kingsman66(m): 10:11am On Nov 08, 2018
A man like GEJ will never ever forgotten in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Themandator: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
You don't even know the meaning of word. The peep doing eye service is ambode whose wife knelt down to greet Buhari because she was hoping to help the husband career against tinubu... This woman knows Jonathan can't do anything for them, right now but choice to respect I'm now as a private citiizen.

Another is the kaduna governor that old us Buhari doesn't know what apple product is that he would mistake it for fruit but now genflects to greet the same Buhari because he is now the president and can help him against his traducers

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Akpacha(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
When has Ndigbo Culture Changed? See that Useless wife of a corrupt idiot, kneeling down for crooked man, who emptied our common patrimony with is illiterate wife..

Idiotus!
see mumu talk, common queen lizzy son visit Nigeria all the so called big kings the line up to go greet the boy.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by njimezz(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2018
U are such a big fool, If u don't have something meanful to say why can't u and sleep
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by ajagidiagbo1(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2018
Are you surprised?. They don't have sense.
Corrinthians:
When news broke that Kwekweremadu was planning to defect, these gutless kids stood on every rooftop with rusty bullhorns and screamed to every ear that cared to listen, that Kwekweremadu HAS NO ELECTORAL VALUE and is one useless selfish prick who's pained Obi was chosen in preference to him.

Now the same inconsistent erratic dingbats are saying otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Akpacha(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2018
gypsey:
His wife looks young and pretty, they should kiiled him so guys can fuvk his wife tongue

Afterall he is a crooked polithiefcian
confirmed, u be mumu!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2018
Akpacha:
confirmed, u be mumu!
is this Rubbish supppsed to make sense?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by paix(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
I have not seen any culture or tradition that would kick against respect for the elders. I think the woman did the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Vonwolf(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

The question you should ask yourself is whether your wife is even worthy to stand before GEJ....It's even a privilege to see GEJ the father of modern democracy in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by kingharzy: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Idiotus!
She's better than that uncultured 'bedroom implement' whose kitchen y'all eat from. Carrying one slush face in front of respected and senior citizens of this nation without a sense of humility, only to jump from one radio house to the other telling us different balderdash about her dullard , lifeless and useless husband.
There's more. . .

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by ACHILLES45: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by bamayo(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2018
please nairalander I need someone help for a job I am a graduate of Agriculture I reside in ilorin, Kwara state
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by maxzzo1(m): 10:28am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
U no fit marry u Wey be impotent foe..

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Soms89: 10:29am On Nov 08, 2018
After all this English � you no get SMH quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=72780203] shocked

By the way,
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' / Fire Destroys Kogi State House Of Assembly (Photos, Video) / Defection Rocks APC In Akwa Ibom State,former Party Chairmen Quits (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.