Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) (30415 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Dr. Maduka Commiserates With Ike Ekweremadu Over Death Of Brother / 2019 Election: Atiku Visits Ekweremadu, Explains Choice Of Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by paix(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2018
wizzyrich:
Meanwhile Buhari has not uttered a word of sympathy nor visited.

What an unconcerned leader ! A leader filled with political bitterness
Any day you see Buhari doing anything, it is always with the permission of the cabal. He's just like a puppet in hands of the cabal. Don't even waste your time thinking or trying to imagine what Buhari does or does not do.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by AngelicBeing: 10:30am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The day my wife kneels in front of an incompetent weakling like GEJ will be the day her family will return everything I bought in that mighty marriage list and take back their daughter.

I'd be disappointed if Ekwerenmadu does not sanction his wife for this act of sycophancy.
Who doesn't know that the prayer of every PDP office holder's wife is that their husband shouldn't be as timid and clueless as GEJ.

It's obvious GEJ now regrets handing over out of fear, so he wants to keep his relevance by unnecessarily gallivanting in order to whip up unmerited accolades from myopics whose sentiments are easily swayed.

By the way,
What type of fvckery is this?
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.
tongue

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by michoim(m): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2018
This on just dey beg for relevance by paying visits around town after a woefully failed regime...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by paix(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2018
gypsey:
His wife looks young and pretty, they should kiiled him so guys can fuvk his wife tongue

Afterall he is a crooked polithiefcian
Would you want this to happen to you or your wife? Please answer the question sincerely.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
I have not seen any culture or tradition that would kick against respect for the elders. I think the woman did the right thing.

Igbo culture kicks against respect for elders. What the heck are you saying?

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2018
DerrickzB:

Hehehehe!! If you are being demented, pls be demented in a cultured way!! U sound like u have lost it honestly!! Smh.. Children.. The peace and democracy you enjoy today, you owe it to this man you have so abused here!!..
speak for yourself oga. Nigeria owes no peace to no one. Electorates went to the polls and voted a leader they deemed incompetent out. A new president was sworn in and is still in power.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Babaj02: 10:41am On Nov 08, 2018
wizzyrich:

Buhari did not believe the story, just like me. He should pay his thugs, they are turning against him for not paying them. How can ordinary thug get to his bedroom with all the heavy security attached to him? Idonbilivit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by gare(f): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2018
I am so surprised at your comments, you call GEJ a weakling, that's a real man you see there, a man that can keep to his words, yes he may have disappointed all lot of us but will not take it away from him, in his reign I had a feel of what it's like to have a civilian President not what we are experiencing at the moment.

You can have your wife clean PMB backside but still will not make him any better than GEJ
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Chaleso: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Is Jonathan so idle nowadays? The deputy senator outcry is too cheap for a political goal I beg.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by igwefivestar(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2018
Corrinthians:
How many words of sympathies did the ogogoro lunatic and his band of dishevelled skunks offer when an attempt was made on Buhari's life in 2014/15?

Ekweremadu and his useless fans should go meet their ancestors for sympathy.

Nonsense.
that's because u don't read news, " In his reaction, President Goodluck Jonathan thanked God for sparing the lives of General Buhari and Sheikh Bauchi, and extended condolences to families of the dead, while commiserating with the injured.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/82-killed-scores-injured-buhari-escapes-death-kaduna-bomb-blast/
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by gare(f): 10:50am On Nov 08, 2018
If you don't know it is a sign of respect politics aside, she was well trained, never knew DSP had such a cultured wife not the once you guys carry around these days killing their husbands
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by paix(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Igbo culture kicks against respect for elders. What the heck are you saying?

#istandwithbuharitill2023
Sorry, I never knew. But all the while, I have been thinking that the IBOS and the YORUBAS were forerunners where cultures and traditions are concerned. Thanks, that's why I love nairaland; I learn something new always.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by nelcliff(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
When has Ndigbo Culture Changed? See that Useless wife of a corrupt idiot, kneeling down for crooked man, who emptied our common patrimony with is illiterate wife..

Idiotus!

Not sure you know the meaning of what you just said..

Nor be 20yrs business to be like Mr GEJ. So stop insulting an Elder State Man.

The lady in subject is doing the right thing irrespective of her tribe.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2018
paix:
Would you want this to happen to you or your wife? Please answer the question sincerely.
If i am a crooked polithiefcian? yes!

Would you want this to happen to Buhari or Tinubu?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Hushteddy(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The day my wife kneels in front of an incompetent weakling like GEJ will be the day her family will return everything I bought in that mighty marriage list and take back their daughter.

I'd be disappointed if Ekwerenmadu does not sanction his wife for this act of sycophancy.
Who doesn't know that the prayer of every PDP office holder's wife is that their husband shouldn't be as timid and clueless as GEJ.

It's obvious GEJ now regrets handing over out of fear, so he wants to keep his relevance by unnecessarily gallivanting in order to whip up unmerited accolades from myopics whose sentiments are easily swayed.

By the way,
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.

I never knew you’re this stupid.

Now I understand why Noah took animals into his Ark instead of humans. #Kponu
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by chisiudeh: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2018
Huncu till you marry, u no get right to talk to another man's wife . But for now, kip ur opinions to ur dimwited brain. Pray u wives don't do worse than what you're complaining of.
[author=NwaAmaikpe post=72780203] shocked

By the way,
Why are some people megalomaniacs. I honestly never considered Ike Ekwerenmadu as one but the centre-rug in his living room changes all of that impression now.[/quote]
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by babacletus: 11:20am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:
When has Ndigbo Culture Changed? See that Useless wife of a corrupt idiot, kneeling down for crooked man, who emptied our common patrimony with is illiterate wife..

Idiotus!
and yet buhari is your president, shame on you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by MrJunior017(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by kanayo76: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
You see reasons why you are poor ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by paix(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2018
gypsey:
If i am a crooked polithiefcian? yes!

Would you want this to happen to Buhari or Tinubu?
No, not even to my worst enemy. What do I stand to gain if they're killed? What would I stand to lose if they lived? Naked we came to the world, and so shall we return. All the crazy crave to possess or acquire worldly things doesn't cross my mind one bit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
Seun,e ma ti k'eran m'eero ke..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by kanayo76: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2018
CilicMarin:

Idiotus!
With this your mentality, you may found it difficult to make it in Life,
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by gabbylight: 11:38am On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by bendike: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2018
Corrinthians:
Imagine for a moment the splendour in that living room. Imagine this were to belong to an APC member. Imagine it belongs to the President.

Imagine what those Wadata Plaza paid hate filled bigoted lowlife scums would have made of the pictures.
Who ask you? E shocked don do. Kindly shut the f--k up!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Maket: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2018
A simple president wearing a simple easy wear made from a simple STATE CALLED Benue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by searchlight: 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,
you your wretched father, your poor mother, your wife and you kinsmen will never get to the level of meeting and ex president of Nigeria one on one so you can dream on as dreams have no deadline.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by farem: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2018
zoba88:
Former President Goodluck Jonathan paid a visit to DSP Ekweremadu over assassination attempt on his life,wife and son.He said...

'AND GEJ CAME CALLING

It was an honour for me and my wife to receive His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR and my friends, who came to strengthen us over the recent attack on our household. My appreciation and respect, sir.

Meanwhile, I have received so much love and solidarity from Nigeria and all parts of the world since the event of the early hours of Tuesday. Let me, therefore, seize this opportunity to convey my profound appreciation you - friends, my colleagues, associates, dear country men and women - for the outpour of solidarity and prayers. I am humbled and overwhelmed by your kindness.

God bless'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/11/goodluck-jonathan-visits-ekweremadu.html

Idle, lazy bones
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by orisa37: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
GEJ is a Democrat
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by zukachris(m): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
wizzyrich:

thanks for your observations
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ekweremadu Over Assassination Attempt On His Life(pics) by Anonymous4: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

By the way,

Even the Head of ur Family will prostrate before GEJ.. Poor man bragging with nothing.. Maybe you're even jobless we don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asylum To IPOB: We Provide Protection For Those Who Need It - UK Tells FG / Osinbajo: We Are Learning ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance Steps For Our Campaign / Colloquium: Tinubu Apologises, Says He Meant 50,000 Youths Not 50 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.